Locksmith , 485 reviews

4.7

Merchants highly value this app for its ability to control access to specific content, making it perfect for wholesale businesses. They appreciate its easy setup, seamless Shopify integration, and immediate performance. Support is praised for being responsive and helpful. Merchants also commend the flexible pricing model and the app's potential to boost sales by offering exclusive products to certain customer groups. It's recognized for its flexibility, power, and user-friendly interface.

March 13, 2014

Seems to work ok.. but it has zero support and I have an issue with my wholesale items being searchable in my shop. I emailed them weeks ago and never heard back.

Andrea Bonelli Jewelry
June 30, 2016

Locksmith has fit our variety of needs perfectly, even as a non-profit! Isaac has been incredibly helpful getting it set up just the way we needed it. He responds in a timely fashion and really goes above and beyond. We are SO happy with Locksmith. Thank you!

Embrace Grace
September 19, 2023

Just recently added the app! Tristan was AMAZING!! Helped me from beginning to end. Praying the app is just as amazing as Tristan!! So far so good!

Vantoria Essentials, LLC
13 days using the app
September 23, 2015

So I have a clothing company and we have an ambassador team. Sometimes I like to sell product that is not available to the public. In the past I had to sell to them on a completely different site that was a pain for numerous reasons. Now I can have everything organized in one place. Plus it with help my shipping department a ton when processing orders. Absolutely love the fact that you can passcode protect a collection on your site! Great app and Isaac is beyond helpful and fast.

Soas Racing
Edited July 14, 2017

La meilleure solution pour la la vente en gros!
Simple et efficace.

J'adore et je la recommande.

Macaronquebec
September 17, 2020

We have used this app for our digitally launched products, and it is fantastic. It provides a variety of different options to help us protect our resources. It is user friendly, and we have received excellent customer service. I would highly recommend this app. I know you will find the features applicable to your needs. Don't think twice. Get this app!

Living Proof Ministries
July 12, 2023

Locksmith is very versatile, and easy to use. It has so many great features to customize your locks and has even given me ideas on how to make my locked products and pages more fun for my customers! Plus, their customer service is superb! I had a couple of questions and was helped within mere hours. I would definitely recommend Locksmith!

Miss Fluff's Boutique
26 days using the app
December 8, 2021

Need to update the app every time we load a new lock to make it work correctly. Otherwise, does the job.

The Eighth State Brewing Company
29 days using the app
February 25, 2015

Exactly what I needed, easy to implement and works perfectly.

Rohner Business Portal
Switzerland
28 days using the app
Edited February 28, 2019

The Locksmith app is easy to install and even easier to use. We would totally recommend it to anyone who wants to lock down content.

Kittleleavers