Locksmith

Locksmith

From $9/month. 15-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
January 24, 2016

This App is great, and the Developer is willing to go the extra mile in order to make it work for you. Highly recommended.

710 Mail
Time spent using app: 3 months
January 16, 2016

This app is Perfect! And support was AMAZING. It is a breath of fresh air to have someone actually help you with most of today's app lacking assistance or even reply's back! I will be using this app and recommend to everyone. Now If I can get it on my BigCommerce shop as well.

Direct Sales Overstock
Time spent using app: 17 days
January 15, 2016

I don't think I could've gotten a better app to protect my wholesale collection. Isaac is really helpful and is a second away from solving all your life problems. Don't think, just subscribe.

Sahari
Time spent using app: About 2 months
December 28, 2015

At first I thought of this just being a very simple app. And man did it blow my mind away. The developers helped me whenever i needed them. I used this app to lock a wholesale section of my store and only wanted certain accounts to be able to see those products and prices. This app has saved me $40 per month. I was initially going to use a wholesale app, but this app did a better job and it didn't need me to mess around with the coding. It was fast, simple and perfect for me. I would recommend this to any one wanting to hide products from certain customers.

Vaprdirect
Time spent using app: 5 months
November 27, 2015

Isaac is the king!

The app works like described, his support is the best.

He always answer emails and the work was done in no time.

Thanks again Isaac and your crew we really appreciate to work with you.

Laurent

Swissalarm
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 18 days
November 6, 2015

Isaac and his team are excellent. App is probably one of the best investments I've made, and I've developed many shopify sites for customers.
Fully functional, powerful, and if you're creative enough, you can bend a couple of things to add your own custom code!

Currently using the app to lock down collections only available to my wholesale b2b customers. You can do a lot with this app, if you're creative, you can do a lot :)

Runners Supply
November 6, 2015

Great app design! Intuitive, and easy to use. Lots of options to limit access to content by customer tag, product purchased, day of the week, and a ton more.

Forrest Astrology
Time spent using app: 7 days
October 22, 2015

Isaac = hero. The app works exactly how we hoped, wildly simple, and amazingly effective.

Added bonus- we shot an e-mail and had responses within the half hour. All the time. Not many apps we have worked with can ever have that kind of customer service.

Best thing to ever happen to our store.

Vs Cancer Foundation
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
October 15, 2015

We've been long time Gatekeeper users, and while most of the time it did what we needed, it wasn't without its challenges. Locksmith is a dream come true! I turned Gatekeeper off and had 38 locks in place in Locksmith in less than an hour (that includes learning the app!). The steps to setting the locks are so streamlined and common sense, it makes a huge difference in managing our shop's custom collections. Thanks Issac for taking all our frustrations from GateKeeper and creating an app that truly does what we specifically need for our online store. For new users, skip Gatekeeper, and just come straight to using LockSmith, you will have a great experience.

Nwswimshop
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
October 2, 2015

This is a great app! Isaac was so helpful and was willing to go above and beyond to help when we needed him!

Indianrivercharterhighschool