Locksmith

Access control, for anything in your online store :)

From $9/month. 15-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Monelle

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app does wonders! its really helped out with my online store for our Wholesale customers. In addition, Issac is a life saver and was always there to help with any coding or clarification. Its a great app and there's amazing support behind it as well!

Fine Remotes

Location Australia

Isaac is amazing! I installed the app and had some issues initially. I decided to message Isaac and within 10 minutes all my issues are fixed. Isaac is amazing, and the app is amazing, and I could not be more happier. 10 stars!

Low Carb Canada

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

edit: this is on our must-have list, the price is perfect and it is very powerful.

want to hide all of your perishables from non-local customers? it can do
want to make copies of your products with lower pricing for some? can do
want to lock pages collections, and even hide products? can do

5 stars on excellent support and customer service, Isaac was very help at every step, from help with liquid rules to adjusting the app on our site to fix bugs, very prompt, professional, and worth it

as for what the app can do, it's amazing in itself, everything listed as promised is delivered, if you need a "vip" section you need this app

Teroforma Wholesale

Time spent using app About 1 month

Locksmith is vital to any customer or developer that's looking to implement a wholesale solution to their storefront. It is simply the best solution out there hands down. Isaac was readily available for any questions and handled all of our custom solutions quickly and efficiently. I'll be using locksmith in future builds and I look forward to working with Isaac again.

The Welsh Gift Shop

Time spent using app Over 4 years

Fantastic support from Isaac! I had a problem with search results but he fixed it right away.

The app itself is amazing too - allows me to have a trade section that only certain customers can see. It is very well designed and very easy to use.

10/10 would recommend!

Juice Hub

I received absolutely first class support from Isaac. Quick to respond and fix a problem that was caused by another app, Plus he's a very pleasant chap.

Locksmith is working perfectly and is a must for our store. The admin interface is intuitive and slick and I love the feature that allows you to lock content based on customer tags, essential for custom user roles.

I whole heartedly recommend this app.

Many thanks!

Rohner Business Portal

Location Switzerland

Exactly what I needed, easy to implement and works perfectly.

Apsara Cellars

This worked really well for our website. Simple to use and just what we were looking for.

Mostly Music

just what I needed for the wholesale part of the site, thanks for bringing us such a wonderful app!

Adam Beane Industries, Inc.

An easy app to use to create a separate section of the store. I ultimately went with something else that didn't require making duplicate products, but this is a great solution if you don't mind duplicating products.