Locksmith

Locksmith

Built for Shopify

Reviews (488)

4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to manage access to various site areas, including hiding prices and products until approval. It's ideal for businesses with exclusive pricing or digital content. The setup is easy, performance reliable, and customer service quick and helpful. Merchants appreciate the pay-what-you-feel-fair pricing model, seamless integration with user registration, and automatic access cancellation. The app can also hide out-of-stock products in different countries and for private launches.

September 17, 2018

Great app, I have it on two sites presently and it works exactly the way I want. The support is very good as well.

KMB Salon
5 days using the app
January 27, 2021

Appalling support. Must of sent over 5 emails still no reply. Really frustrating. Can someone get back to us?

Cali Tiger
3 months using the app
Lightward replied January 27, 2021

Hey there! ❤️ We reply to everything we receive, and – doing some digging into our team mailbox – we've received three messages from you this month, all of which we've replied to, all well within our 24hr response time cap. We've also emailed you directly (in a new email thread – look for an email with the subject "Locksmith App for Shopify"), to see if we can get through to you this way.

Not getting responses is not great, and I get that. Please know that it's not for lack of effort – every time you try to reach us, we're trying to get back to you. :)

If you're still not getting our replies, please consider writing in from another email address, perhaps outside of your store's domain. We're here to help. ❤️

All the best,

-Isaac

November 13, 2020

This app does exactly what it says and what I needed it to do, fast and simple. I also reached out to dev and got a response in about an hour answering my question in full and even more-so. Keep up the great work!

BBRYNN.COM
4 days using the app
December 6, 2021

SUCH a great app! Love the functionality and love the customer service! We use it for multiple actions and every one works GREAT!

Creative Sewing Center
4 days using the app
Edited July 23, 2021

Found it easy to use, we will be back using this app very soon. We took it down temporarily because we had some unknown bug in our site.

Tons Valley Apple Shop
India
Edited October 20, 2014

An easy app to use to create a separate section of the store. I ultimately went with something else that didn't require making duplicate products, but this is a great solution if you don't mind duplicating products.

Adam Beane Industries, Inc.
3 months using the app
December 6, 2018

This app does just what it says it will - simply and easily. The customer service was great, which makes a huge difference.

Dissent Pins
June 1, 2018

SO FAR SO GOOD, WILL UPDATE AS NEEDED

Mudds Designs
August 20, 2015

Although this app did not offer what we are looking for, Isaac was so great at listening and trying to see what he could do to help. Then when we come to a conclusion that this app is not suitable for our intentions, he went ahead and made several recommendations. I am beyond thrilled with his level of personalized dedication.

Look forward to more apps from you!

Amaterasu Beauty Usa
September 26, 2018

Super easy to use. Works right away. Super nice even for the price. (Well it could maybe be like $7 per month actually. That why I say 4 stars.)

Sans Et Al