Locksmith

Flexible access control for the Online Store channel.

From $9/month. 15-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

The Review

It is such a pleasure to use an app with the confidence of knowing help is provided when needed. Isaac is very quick to respond. When I told him his app was used by a Canadian Charity he proved to be most supportive. It warms the heart to see a for-profit support a not-for-profit.

Bravo et merci Isaac!

Libre Tea 2 0

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Super happy with how simple locksmith is... and support has been GREAT. Responsive and friendly. This App kills it for creating wholesale vs retail product listings and access... SO much simpler (and less expensive) than others we tried, and does the job elegantly with very little effort on our part. THANK YOU!

The Mail Room Barber Co

Time spent using app About 5 years

Absolutely love this app. It's super easy to use and I literally would not be able to run my business the same without it.

Create Dev

The Locksmith app did exactly what we needed it to do - it helped us to show everyone all our products yet protect some from purchasing unless you had a password. The Customer Service and support from the information on the website/app to support from Isaac really was second to none. Isaac was so helpful. An excellent app and we would recommend it to all. Huge thanks! From Create Development

Taste Distribution

To reiterate many of the reviews below - Great App! Simple, intuitive, and does exactly what you expect of it. Also would add a note on Isaac's customer service. I had a query and within 24 hours there was a step by step how to posted on his site specifically answering my query. I wish everything was this simple...
Very Highly Recommended!

Wholesale Puj

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

The app is amazing, but the customer service is absolutely top-notch. I don't know liquid and I didn't feel comfortable making the changes necessary for us to get the information specific to what we needed on our site. Ken not only made the changes, but went back and forth, helping on the back-end, until it was perfect and exactly what we needed. He was incredibly helpful and so easy to work with.

Tammys Gifts

This idea is awsome I am getting thousands of traffic and with locksmith they have to give my their first and last name and email first before they get on. Thanks agin now I don't have to spend $30.00 a month because you give me the same for $9.00 nice and low cost and perfect for me thanks again you are great! Robert M. Morris of www.tammysgifts.com

Maculturegenerale Fr Parcours

Location France

Isaac understood my requirements and helped me find the best solution for my site. Very professional, very quick. Very good!!

African Bronze Honey Store Us

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

We just added Locksmith to replace our old app Lockdown. This is such an improvement! There is so much more functionality and Isaac is quick to reply and assist with any issues. A definite must for wholesalers or anyone that needs more functionality to their store!

Casarelief

Great app. Recommended for wholesalers!

After searching for several solutions to offer secure and private way to connect with my clients the combination of Shopify and Locksmith are a perfect partnership. Thanks Issac.