Locksmith , 485 reviews

4.7

Merchants highly value this app for its ability to control access to specific content, making it perfect for wholesale businesses. They appreciate its easy setup, seamless Shopify integration, and immediate performance. Support is praised for being responsive and helpful. Merchants also commend the flexible pricing model and the app's potential to boost sales by offering exclusive products to certain customer groups. It's recognized for its flexibility, power, and user-friendly interface.

September 23, 2015

So I have a clothing company and we have an ambassador team. Sometimes I like to sell product that is not available to the public. In the past I had to sell to them on a completely different site that was a pain for numerous reasons. Now I can have everything organized in one place. Plus it with help my shipping department a ton when processing orders. Absolutely love the fact that you can passcode protect a collection on your site! Great app and Isaac is beyond helpful and fast.

Soas Racing
Edited July 7, 2020

I used this app to create private viewing sections for my customers.
I have created different access for different customers.

It is great to create additional value. It also connects with mailchimp and klaviyoo but not ominsend. I wish it did.

I would like to to allow access to say "people who purchased X" that would really help.

Simrun Chopra
India
Over 2 years using the app
Edited July 14, 2017

La meilleure solution pour la la vente en gros!
Simple et efficace.

J'adore et je la recommande.

Macaronquebec
September 17, 2020

We have used this app for our digitally launched products, and it is fantastic. It provides a variety of different options to help us protect our resources. It is user friendly, and we have received excellent customer service. I would highly recommend this app. I know you will find the features applicable to your needs. Don't think twice. Get this app!

Living Proof Ministries
February 25, 2015

Exactly what I needed, easy to implement and works perfectly.

Rohner Business Portal
Switzerland
28 days using the app
Edited February 28, 2019

The Locksmith app is easy to install and even easier to use. We would totally recommend it to anyone who wants to lock down content.

Kittleleavers
27 days using the app
May 3, 2021

This app allowed me to bring membership-style functionality to my Shopify store...restricting certain collections and products to "All Access Pass" customers. Ken and the Locksmith Team went above and beyond to answer every question in a timely and helpful fashion, and also helped me troubleshoot various situations until I had my locks working exactly right. The locks are easy to turn on/off and apply to a wide range of situations, and I couldn't recommend this app more for creating member areas!

The Organization Toolbox
26 days using the app
May 20, 2015

Locksmith is vital to any customer or developer that's looking to implement a wholesale solution to their storefront. It is simply the best solution out there hands down. Isaac was readily available for any questions and handled all of our custom solutions quickly and efficiently. I'll be using locksmith in future builds and I look forward to working with Isaac again.

Teroforma Wholesale
26 days using the app
July 29, 2020

This app is simple to get started with and use, and it works as expected. It is well worth the price.

Watercolor by Kristal Serna
24 days using the app
June 14, 2018

Great app and even better support team - can't do enough to help you! Highly recommend!

Subtle Energies Au