Locksmith , 480 reviews

4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to control access to specific areas of their website, making it ideal for businesses differentiating between wholesale and retail or selling digital content. It's praised for its ease of use, even for those without coding experience, and its responsive customer service. The pay-what-you-feel pricing model is appreciated, as is the app's versatility in creating membership levels and hiding specific products or collections from certain customer groups. It's known for its seamless performance and has been key in controlling access to digital content.

August 17, 2017

This app works really well. I checked out a few and this one has the best options for our needs. I love that I can have specific pages locked but not the whole site. And when I had trouble figuring that out - the customer service was quick, friendly and helpful. If you need to lock your site - choose this app!

(Something we didn't need but I saw in the help section - You can have nav items switch for a locked site vs unlocked - i.e. wholesale vs retail see different navigation!! Filing this information away for the next site I build)

Whsljao
January 28, 2019

Locksmith is very easy to use and has a ton of functionality for password protecting your Shopify store. Also, their customer service is outstanding.

JCG Apparel
December 30, 2020

I don't often leave feedback but Locksmith is a powerful app for our site which allows us to customise a lot of material shown to different customer regions. The customer service by Ken was also great, hope to continue using them in the future, thanks

World Surf League
May 20, 2015

Locksmith is vital to any customer or developer that's looking to implement a wholesale solution to their storefront. It is simply the best solution out there hands down. Isaac was readily available for any questions and handled all of our custom solutions quickly and efficiently. I'll be using locksmith in future builds and I look forward to working with Isaac again.

Teroforma Wholesale
June 30, 2016

Locksmith has fit our variety of needs perfectly, even as a non-profit! Isaac has been incredibly helpful getting it set up just the way we needed it. He responds in a timely fashion and really goes above and beyond. We are SO happy with Locksmith. Thank you!

Embrace Grace
Edited February 28, 2019

The Locksmith app is easy to install and even easier to use. We would totally recommend it to anyone who wants to lock down content.

Kittleleavers
September 23, 2015

So I have a clothing company and we have an ambassador team. Sometimes I like to sell product that is not available to the public. In the past I had to sell to them on a completely different site that was a pain for numerous reasons. Now I can have everything organized in one place. Plus it with help my shipping department a ton when processing orders. Absolutely love the fact that you can passcode protect a collection on your site! Great app and Isaac is beyond helpful and fast.

Soas Racing
June 22, 2017

App is too slow, it takes forever in retrieving the lock handles, if you have other options, do not use it.

Dropshipper Catalog
India
Over 2 years using the app
September 11, 2020

I needed this app to do some things to make my site a bit more 'customized'. Ken Parelius worked with my tirelessly to deliver what I needed - and this was ALL within my free trial period. I felt pretty confident that this was the app I needed for my store; but after Ken went above and beyond for me when I wasn't even a paying customer - I was sold!

Next Level Dezines
Edited July 14, 2017

La meilleure solution pour la la vente en gros!
Simple et efficace.

J'adore et je la recommande.

Macaronquebec