Locksmith

Locksmith

From $9/month. 15-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
Lightward
4.5
Edited October 16, 2019

Their apps is incredible and all the colleagues are nice and responsible. I installed their both apps on my store. Their apps are wonderful.

REFInstitute
Taiwan
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited July 9, 2020

Works perfectly -- exactly what we need for our special member only sales hidden pages! Lots of customization options to allow viewing, even IP address viewing which is very handy.

UPDATE: This app is absolutely essential for our flash sales every week and we are currently working on using it for our wholesale purposes. Thank you very much for this app!

Tropiflora
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
September 21, 2019

We probably have to walk with this app from now on Really the features we need to secure the access.

GIANTOY action figures
China
Time spent using app: 22 days
September 19, 2019

they offer 14 days free trial after install i shown message from app for select plan and immediately 9 dollars deducted from my card, Fraud appp never use to lost your money, still didnt get help from support team i contacted many times.

worst ever app

Eshopskart
India
Time spent using app: 2 months
September 10, 2019

Locksmith is an Amazing App and does so much in one tidy place. It's allowing me to control the number of products purchased for security reasons and I have many other projects like a wholesale part of the site that Locksmith will certainly cater for!
Also, the guys at Locksmith really care and that's the icing on the cake!

Simply Antivirus