Locksmith

Locksmith

From $9/month. 15-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
Lightward
4.5
November 24, 2019

This is a helpful app if you are selling products that are only available in certain countries. It was easy to install and do the first part of the set up and the Team were happy to do the coding bit for you which was amazing service. It was all done and operational in 24 hours and they are always quick to respond to questions. 5 star app with amazing service. Thanks :)

Petit quelque chose
Time spent using app: About 2 months
November 12, 2019

Extremely helpful and fast support from these guys. I needed help creating a type of lock that involved a little coding and they helped us quickly and effectively and everything works great too. Highly recommend!

Summit Hardware Company, LLC
Time spent using app: About 1 year
November 6, 2019

A fantastic little app. It's really reassuring to know that those items I am giving away for free promotion will not show up in the search!

The Official Glen Loates Store
Time spent using app: 2 months
October 31, 2019

I used this app to help manage a protected storefront for a client, and not only did it do everything we wanted and more but the staff managing this app are INSANELY resourceful and a major help in almost every regard. If you're on the fence on if you should subscribe for a certain feature, it is absolutely worth it!

Profire Northwest
Time spent using app: 9 days
October 31, 2019

It was working great but then broke. Mostly likely, it was another app on my store that was causing a conflict and not letting the secret link unlock portions of my page. I worked with Jed on this for more than a week (closer to 2) and he never gave up working to find a resolution. And I just retested it ... and it works! Thanks again, Jed and the Locksmith team. This app is perfect for provided gated content to my users. You probably saved my entire business!

Tales of Murder