Locksmith

Locksmith

by Lightward

Protect anything! :)

Zigsale Com

[THIS] is the best shop and template lock app there is has world class customer support ken is great he gets fixed what needs to be fixed:)

Via Vtg Vox Pop

There aren't enough great words to describe both the product, service and team at LOCKSMITH! They truly are amazing in every way! They helped us customize their app to fit our needs and were there every step of the way in advising us on using its features to the best of our ability and needs. Generous in spirit, the team is always willing to take your problems and needs seriously... even incorporating your new ideas into their own work as feasible. We LOVE this company and without them our site would be nothing (lol.. well, maybe just not as great as it is for our purposes!) We highly recommend them. Thank you LOCKSMITH for all!

Cakeville Dev

Absolutely love this app so far. It works brilliantly, has a great UI and there is a lot of documentation to help you along the way. A lot of other apps feel like they are one of many a company has churned out that are less than perfect with lots of bugs. This app is different - it feels like they have taken the time to focus on this one app and make it as good as it can be. My favourite shopify app so far. Highly recommended!

Mota Ab

Absolutely Amazing!! I have quite a few of my own websites and ones I've created for others. I use Locksmith in all of them.

I tried a couple other apps temporarily until customer support was crap and rude. Made me go back to Locksmith with great customer support including a bonus of excellent personalities.

Ciao Milano Wholesale

horrible web site the worst in the world. Very difficult.

Mimis Kitchen Club

Locksmith is solid! I needed some very specific things to make my shop work.
Locksmith provided what I needed easily. I needed customers to sign a form before they were able to buy my custom products so that we made sure that they understood the conditions.

Our tab showed them the content form, the customer fills it out, and then new tabs appear on the navigation bar. Easy peasy.

I was worried about people not connecting to our signature product so I had the navigation bar exposed but the products were locked without our form completed.

People did okay with all this!

We made it so that when International people came in, that they were greeted with their own page (and pricing specific for their area from another app). It hasn't given us any more international sales but at least I know I am doing the best I can.

We made our wholesale area and a professional area only available to them.

Mostly, I am writing this review because Ken did such a nice job of getting my form to do it's thing. Really, everyone at this company has a great manner and feel. Thanks to you all.

Mimi

Ccmdie Com

We have loved the Locksmith app. It was very easy to add on to our site, and has worked beautifully ever since. Customer support is great if you need it (I had very basic "stupid" questions at first, but they never made me feel stupid!). If you need to lock down any aspect of your site, Locksmith is the app to do it!

Idh Wholesale

I really like this solution in terms of what it does and the ease of use. I used it to to only allow wholesale customers to access our wholesale website and also to give access to different collections for different sets of wholesale customers. My inspiration to use this plugin came from this article https://www.shopify.com/partners/blog/85596038-how-to-design-a-wholesale-solution-for-an-ecommerce-store

Square Vape Distribution Inc

Great support !!

Does exactly what i need at a decent price.

Neoneaters

Super easy to use and great customer support.