Lookbook  Shop by Gallery

Lookbook Shop by Gallery

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
July 20, 2019

I used this app for my website gallery. I found it hard navigate at the very start but i just contracted them and they helped me with everything I needed and i am very happy with how it all looks. They were so helpful and made communicating super easy, nothing was too hard for them to help me create what I had visioned. Thankyou.

Cake Decorating and Edible Icing Prints
Time spent using app: About 2 years
July 10, 2019

Love all of the apps by this developer! My site looks so much more robust and professional. Great app and service!

Swanky Southern Boutique
July 1, 2019

Great app & support, very reactive and help in customizing what you want! installed it for 2 clients

PAYOT
June 30, 2019

During the revamp of our site, this app was added. Great app and service. Love all the apps by this developer! Adds a bit of life to my site. Thank you so much!

Southern Grace Shoppe
June 29, 2019

The Zoomy team really stepped up in my time of need. I needed a revamp fast and fast is what I got! The customer service was exceptional. The app works great and is free and user friendly.

Chic Couture - Simply Sophisticated Elegance
Time spent using app: 8 months
June 29, 2019

Needed a website revamp and the customer service was excellent. Fast to respond and fast with changes or upgrades. Would highly recommend.

Cattilac Style
Time spent using app: 8 days
June 26, 2019

Thanks to the Zooomy team! I give 5 stars for their customer service. They are very quick to solve any problems that pop up. Also, the app works fine and very important it's free!

Velvet Crown Boutique
Time spent using app: About 1 year
June 23, 2019

This app is much more user-friendly than most of the lookbook apps out there! I tried a few others and they were really difficult to set up, but this app is way better! The customer service folks are very responsive and helped with my questions right away. I'm so glad to be able to have clickable lookbooks now, and I think it will help my website look much more professional. Thanks for the great app!

Angela Friedman
Time spent using app: 6 days
June 13, 2019

I’m excited about this app- we’re just now adding it to our shop but I can’t wait for customers to use.

Blondie & Bru
Time spent using app: 1 day
Edited June 10, 2019

Love this zoomy app. Great app and even greater customer service
Highly recommend for website...........................................................................

Magnolia Too Boutique