Reviews (19,296)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its effective collection and display of customer reviews, boosting trust and conversions. Key features include photo reviews, seamless integration, customization options, automation, and multilingual support. Many praise its exceptional customer support and affordability, making it suitable for small businesses. The support for video reviews, user-generated content, and insightful analytics are also valued. Merchants report increased conversion rates post-integration.

June 10, 2024

There are some features that are not available in this app but they are helpful. It takes time to understand the add deeply, I find. You would need to find some time to understand it to use for what you want. This does not mean that it is difficult to use. Probably I just know what I want.

Fermented Green Papaya Enzyme
15 days using the app
March 31, 2024

Small business owner with limited time to do this sort of thing. Got through it quick.

Les FanFaire
2 months using the app
March 4, 2024

I'm starting to understand it more. But what I was saying about the customer only being able to leave one review per product was that when John Doe leaves a review for the Eternal Hope Necklace. Then someone else has bought the same necklace. It won't give the next customer the option to leave there review. They have to go find the same necklace with a different card attached. Example: Pick out a product on my page and do a test. Put 1 star so it wont post. Then go back to that same exact necklace and try to leave a review again. This time it wont let you. It just shows you who left a review. Oh and also, I was trying to get the top 3 reviews up top on my page but it keeps saying to contact support. Thanks!

Meant For You
4 months using the app
Loox replied March 6, 2024

Hey,
Ilan from the Loox team here :)

​Loox doesn't limit the number of reviews collected per product and each costumer should be able to leave their own review. We do our best to help our merchants to collect as many reviews possible.

We also support choosing featured reviews that will appear on the top part of the widget.

​I reached out to you privately in order to make sure that we set everything for you exactly in the way that you want it to be!

April 20, 2024

Definitely helps with conversion! Should have installed from the very beginning!

FRUT
11 months using the app
April 16, 2024

We used another highly-rated app to collect product reviews from our store for 5 months. During that period we received very few reviews. We had some issues with the app not triggering follow-up emails. We notified the support team and never received a response or resolution, so we started looking for a new reviews app.

We found Loox and after researching the app and reading the reviews, we decided to give loox a try.

Since installing the app on our store, we've been receiving product reviews from our customers almost daily.

We contacted support regarding a question on how to limit reviews on product pages to only 5 reviews and then expanding to more reviews view link.

Loox support representative Aya was very quick to answer our questions with detailed directions on how to accomplish our goal.

So far, Loox is much better than the other highly rated app we used.

Looking forward to many more reviews. :-)

Tippytoad
6 days using the app
March 28, 2024

I'm not sure how I feel about this. I can't figure out how to get it to work properly. Seems as though if I could, it would work really well.

Rewijewelry
3 months using the app
June 4, 2024

The solution is very effective, thanks to Laurence M.

Popilush®
Almost 2 years using the app
March 14, 2024

Its not automatically adding the URL, you have to pick the item from drop down menu which is time consuming but is still good

One Queen Moda
About 2 months using the app
April 24, 2024

Easy to use, gets the job done, raccomend it

House Blend
Italy
About 1 month using the app
March 22, 2024

Great functionality, the user interface is a little difficult to understand though.

2K WRLD
Sweden
2 months using the app
Loox replied March 23, 2024

Hey, Sara from the Loox team here :)

Thank you for your review!

I've reached out to you privately via email and look forward to continuing the conversation there.