Reviews (19,822)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its effective collection and display of customer reviews, boosting trust and conversions. Key features include photo reviews, seamless integration, customization options, automation, and multilingual support. Many praise its exceptional customer support and affordability, making it suitable for small businesses. The support for video reviews, user-generated content, and insightful analytics are also valued. Merchants report increased conversion rates post-integration.

April 26, 2024

Scammers, they tricked my company to switch to their "Scale" plan with the promise for more features for the same price. In the end, i paid double what i paid before for THE SAME features even less. Stopped using their app, removing it from all my 3 stores. Now, you scammed me with small amount but lost 3 stores that use to pay you for years. My advise, go to Judge me - same features, but better price and support.

Innovato Store
Bulgaria
Over 5 years using the app
Loox replied April 28, 2024

Arielle from the Loox team here.

I completely understand how stressful it is to get an unexpected charge. I would be happy to help you with this.

All of the plan's details are clearly present when accepting the plan.

I’ve personally reached out to you, and I'm happy to continue the conversation with you privately.

In any case, our support team is available 24/7 and always happy to help!

June 13, 2024

It is too expensive. More apps do the same way cheaper than this one. I was paying 10usd and suddenly they change me to 30usd per month. They are counting all the orders, my store is COD but not all orders are paid, so they should not count.

Acalaskin
Mexico
About 2 years using the app
Loox replied June 15, 2024

Arielle from the Loox team here.

All of the details of the plan are present when accepting the plan.

April 24, 2024

LOOX is total scam! Tricked me to move from my current plan to their "Scale" plan. The only scale was the price i had to pay - from $35 to $80 for exactly the same service i used before! And this was not showed to me at the time of migration. In fact, it was represented as like moving to move features for the same price.

Now if you send more than 300 emails per month your price is $79, up from $35! And for what? When Judge Me offers the same features, even more for just $15.

Removing Loox, been using it for years. What shocked me is when i contacted them, they didn't even care that they scammed me and refused to refund. I'm going to report that to shopify. They are not transparent when they ask you to migrate. You are not represented with all facts prior the switch.

Innovato Design
Bulgaria
Over 3 years using the app
Loox replied April 26, 2024

Hey,
Tal from the Loox team here.

Looking at our previous conversations, I see that we did not advise you to upgrade your plan, and when you inquired about it, we offered you the option to downgrade back to your previous plan.

All of the plan's details, including the usage-based pricing model, are clearly present when accepting the plan.

June 7, 2024

Worst experience with them, they charged me 400$+ uninformed and my plan is for 40$ only, i want my money back extremly unethical to charge such high amount just for Reviews

Rawayat Jewellery
Pakistan
About 1 year using the app
Loox replied June 8, 2024

Hey there, Sara from the Loox team here.

We understand how stressful it can be to receive an unexpected charge. Our pricing plans are fully transparent and are outlined in several places throughout the subscription process.

We've reached out to you privately via email and look forward to continuing this conversation there.

May 26, 2024

Worst app ever, when you choise a low star raiting in their app, they send you to a feedback page, but when you choose a higher star they send you here. Dont use this app they will over charge you!

Cloudflops
Sweden
About 1 year using the app
Loox replied May 28, 2024

Arielle from the Loox team here.

All of the details of the plan are present when accepting the plan.

In any case, our support team is available 24/7 and always happy to help!

April 3, 2024

I would like to share my experience. I have been using the Loox app for a year now, and I believe I am qualified to represent a portion of users to express my true feelings.

Initially, my experience with the app was good because their instructional tutorials were well-written, and I could independently complete many tasks by referring to them.

However, an incident occurred earlier this year when I was organizing my bills and discovered that they had charged me twice in a month. I immediately contacted their customer service team. After sending an email, I received a generic reply stating that they would get back to me as soon as possible. However, I waited for a week and still hadn't received any response. Feeling extremely frustrated, I reached out to Shopify's team, providing them with detailed billing and expense records, hoping that they could help me get in touch with the app developer. Currently, I am still waiting for a response from them.

Today, as I started organizing my bills for March, I couldn't help but feel disheartened by their indifference. As a long-term user, I feel that my concerns have not been handled properly, and their cold treatment of my difficulties raises the question of how they would treat new users.

Believe me, it is crucial to exercise caution before installing an app because it not only embeds code into your store but also affects all subsequent sales processes. When you want to change an app, it is not as simple as uninstalling it. You need to consider the closed loop of customer purchasing cycles and whether the residual program code that cannot be completely removed even after uninstallation will affect the loading speed of your store.

In conclusion, I am unsure if I should continue using their app. I am genuinely worried that they might occasionally overcharge me on my credit card, which deeply saddens me. I have already sought advice from experienced individuals on how to minimize the impact on my business and switch to a different app.

Tuxedo Action
Over 2 years using the app
Loox replied April 5, 2024

Hey,
Tamarry from the Loox team here :)

Shopify manages all app charges and billing cycles according to their policy here.

I can see that we replied to your question on the day it was submitted.

In any case, I’ve reached out to you privately through our support and am here to make sure we get this sorted out together :)

May 23, 2024

I got charged for this app when reactivating my shopify store after 2 years!

Please refund me

For Us Momma
Over 3 years using the app
Loox replied May 25, 2024

Hey,
Sara from the Loox team here.

When a store is unfrozen, Shopify automatically triggers app charges for apps that weren't uninstalled before freezing the store.

We're sorry for the inconvenience, and have reached out to you privately via email about your refund. I look forward to continuing the conversation there :)

June 28, 2024

I do not recommend this app. Every time I try to filter reviews for products, it gives me a loading error. I have to cancel the product download and re-download it, and even then, this doesn't always work.

Elegant Girl's Fashion
Israel
About 1 month using the app
Loox replied June 29, 2024

Hey,
Rotem from the Loox team here.

​I'm truly sorry to hear your experience with Loox was not as you expected.

I’d be happy to dig deeper into what you see on your end.

​I’ve reached out to you privately through our support and am here to make sure we get this sorted out together :)

May 19, 2024

I have been extremely disappointed with the service provided by Loox. The technical support team lacks initiative and seems unwilling to go the extra mile to assist their clients. Despite having the capability to offer better solutions, they prefer to take the easy way out, leaving customers to deal with cumbersome workarounds. Overall, the support and service have been subpar and have not met our expectations.

Sunny Sweet Co.
Philippines
3 months using the app
Loox replied May 21, 2024

Hey,
Shany from the Loox team here.

I'm truly sorry to hear your experience with Loox was not as you expected.

Our Support team strives to provide help wherever we can. We are available 24/7 and always provide the best technical solutions whenever possible.

I’ve reached out to you privately through the email associated with your store.

May 27, 2024

You've introduced an incredibly expensive scaling fee, and we're paying you more than we pay for Shopify infrastructure. Something like this is never acceptable. I'm deleting the app before the last day and moving to a different app. I don't think I'll use it anymore

PUMMY
Türkiye
5 months using the app
Loox replied May 28, 2024

Hey,
Rotem from the Loox team here.

Loox offers various plans to fit stores of all sizes and budgets. All plans are designed to provide extremely high ROI on the price by increasing customer conversion and retention.

I’ve personally reached out to you regarding your plan to find the best fit for your business, and I'm happy to continue the conversation with you privately.