4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, affordability, and range of features including automated customer review collection and customizable widgets. It's praised for its seamless Shopify integration, exceptional customer support, and valuable analytics. The app allows for photo and video reviews, providing powerful social proof and boosting sales and conversion rates. It's also known for its fast performance and giving merchants control over their site's content.

May 15, 2024

Loox comes with a lot of features, however the implementation has a lot to be desired. Having to go back and forth to review customization changes is annoying. The customization leaves a lot to be desired. If you need a simple review app with a d variety of different features then this works. Besides that honestly, a pain to setup.

EthosIlluminations
About 1 year using the app
May 15, 2024

I love Loox but the email reviews that customers can't review right on the email are annoying. it has to take me to the page.

Centric
About 1 month using the app
March 3, 2024

Average app with features covered in a lot of the other review apps for a lot less. If you exceed a certain amount of orders on their scale plan, they will charge you $40 extra for an additional 300 orders. Ended up paying something like $190 this month which is crazy expensive when Judgeme does all this for a 1/10th of the cost.

Also, when you click under 4 stars when reviewing their app on their app, it sends you to their own custom form. 4 and over it sends you to shopify, that's why their reviews are inflated.

Overall, the app has a lot of great features and works well with integrated referrals which is useful. Just wish pricing was a little more transparent rather than hiding it in an info icon.

Guernsey Flowers by Post
6 months using the app
Loox replied March 4, 2024

Hey,
Sara from the Loox team here :)
Thank you so much for your feedback.

We understand that costs are a big part of every merchant's decision about which apps to use. We've built Loox to provide a great return on investment on all of our plans.

I’ve reached out to you privately via email and am looking forward to continuing the conversation with you there!

March 17, 2024

RIIVIAN
Brazil
29 days using the app
February 18, 2024

gostei mas poderia ter um plano gratis

MK TOYS
Brazil
3 months using the app
February 28, 2024

Einfache handhabe. Bringt einen Mehrwert.

CushyHaven

Hong Kong SAR
15 days using the app
Loox replied March 14, 2024

Hey,
Tamarry from the Loox team here :)

Our support team is always happy to help!

I’ve personally reached out to you and am happy to continue the conversation with you privately.

April 12, 2024

I would not recommend to beginners as 40$ a month is a lot

Ravessentials
5 days using the app
Loox replied April 14, 2024

Hey,
Rotem from the Loox team here :)

I appreciate your feedback.

At Loox, we offer different plans to suit our merchants' journey and business scale, and all our plans deliver exceptional ROI. We're confident the app will pay for itself by boosting conversion, retaining customers, and attracting new ones.

I'm happy to discuss your specific needs further and explore how we can better meet your expectations. I've contacted you privately through email to continue the conversation there.