4.9

Merchants highly appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, swift performance, and seamless Shopify integration. Key features such as customizable widgets, automated review request emails, and a review management dashboard are praised for their efficiency. The app's ability to collect and display customer reviews with photos has led to an increase in user-generated content. Merchants also value the upsell options and the ability to edit recommendations. Many report improved trust, conversions, and customer engagement, along with increased conversion rates and enhanced brand reputation. The app's analytics provide valuable insights for business improvement. The customer support team is noted for being responsive and professional.

May 8, 2023

Não consigo realizar minhas avaliações, somente se for exportado do aliexpress...
gostaria de colocar apenas minhas

menscluboutlet
Brazil
29 days using the app
Loox replied May 9, 2023

Hey,
Tal from the Loox support team here :)

Loox supports importing your reviews from any previous source using our review import template, and you can always reach out to our support team if you need any further assistance with uploading the reviews.

In any case, our support team is available 24/7 and always happy to help! I’ve reached out to you privately through our support and am here to make sure we get this sorted out together :)

August 15, 2023

Es buena aplicacion pero ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

venimport
Venezuela
3 months using the app
February 18, 2024

gostei mas poderia ter um plano gratis

MK TOYS
Brazil
February 6, 2024

bien

My Store
Guadeloupe
March 2, 2023

no se como darme de baja, me parece una buena aplicacion pero no me deja darme de baja y es algo muy importante

ShopyDrony
Spain
About 2 months using the app
Loox replied March 2, 2023

Hey,
Ilan from the Loox team here :)

I apologize for the confusion and I’m happy to help clear the air!

I’ve personally reached out to you through your email with the instructions on how to uninstall Loox, and that should stop the charges automatically.

I will also be happy to assist personally you through the process and make sure that everything is done correctly.

Please reply to my email with any questions you might have and I'd be happy to help.

August 22, 2023

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

DREAMLIFE
6 days using the app
Edited June 16, 2023

considero que es un poco cara para empezar, aun no e terminado de configurarla asi que no puedo dar una opinion objetiva. vamos a ver que tal es, si es buena, agregare 2 estrellas mas

Lincoln eyewear
Chile
44 minutes using the app
February 7, 2021

I had really fast help for a change I needed which was great. My only issue is I don't like the look of the emails and would prefer to have to option to send them from my preferred email marketing provider

Maive & Bo
Almost 3 years using the app
Edited July 7, 2021

I love how easy this was to install and use, but I wish the customers didn't have to submit photo reviews to get their % off code. It'd be great if we had the option to not make that mandatory for customers if we didn't want that option. Thanks!

LEGOE. HERITAGE
Over 2 years using the app
Loox replied July 8, 2021

Hey,
Abby from the Loox team here :)

Thank you for your feedback!

At Loox we believe that photo reviews turn visitors into sales substantially more than text-only reviews and, from our research, photo reviews can convert up to 91% more than text-only reviews.

Because of that, we focus on helping our merchants collect more photos and put an emphasis on the visual aspect of reviews.

As a result of this, Loox supports offering a discount in exchange for submitting a photo review only, and not for text-only reviews.

​With these various efforts, Loox manages to make 25% of reviews submitted include a photo!

August 28, 2020

Loox is quite good and does what you ask for.

Only one problem the pricing,

Fact that some basic functions such answering to reviews are only from the 29 usd plan make it expensive when others apps reviews that does more or less the same things offers all theses functions for the 9,99 usd plan...

Thinking to change but review app is not something that you can change easily, I mean it time consuming.
So choose wisely.

Otherwise support is fast and design is nice.

Ambiance Cosy
France
Over 2 years using the app
Loox replied August 28, 2020

Hey,

Amit from the Loox team here :)

Loox offers multiple plan options to fit the needs of our merchants as their business grows.

We offer multiple plans ranging from $9.99-$59.99 that will match your needs regardless of where you are on the journey of building a brand.

If you need any help choosing the right plan for your business, please feel free to contact our support team and we'd be more than happy to advise accordingly!