4.9

Merchants highly appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, swift performance, and seamless Shopify integration. Key features such as customizable widgets, automated review request emails, and a review management dashboard are praised for their efficiency. The app's ability to collect and display customer reviews with photos has led to an increase in user-generated content. Merchants also value the upsell options and the ability to edit recommendations. Many report improved trust, conversions, and customer engagement, along with increased conversion rates and enhanced brand reputation. The app's analytics provide valuable insights for business improvement. The customer support team is noted for being responsive and professional.

Edited February 6, 2024

I would like to express my sincere gratitude to Chester from Loox for his exceptional assistance. He resolved my issue quickly, professionally, and with a friendly demeanor. His diligence and expertise greatly enhanced my user experience. I highly recommend Chester and the Loox team to anyone seeking outstanding customer service. Thank you again, Chester!

Aurelaa
29 days using the app
December 9, 2023

I work with Loox on several stores of mine and it is by far the best Review App on the market! And they have an industry leading Support team as well. Many thanks to Liz who helped me recently with a problem i had. With her help it took less than 30 min to solve my issue.

KLIK
Hong Kong SAR
21 days using the app
February 4, 2024

Nice product and good support (Aya recently help us move to a newer theme and her effort is much appreciated.)

Odara Jewellery
India
Almost 3 years using the app
December 22, 2023

Super application, tres intuitive...

Boutique Petits Anges
France
Almost 4 years using the app
January 24, 2024

I can say I like the idea that I can put reviews on my website

Janes Everyday Essentials
23 days using the app
December 11, 2023

The customer support is very helpful and nice, laurence could fix my problem fast. Thank you

Avapari
Germany
4 months using the app
January 24, 2024

Je suis le PDG! Compte tenu des efforts importants réalisés pour maintenir le service après la liquidation judiciaire de l'entreprise Sunday, je trouve perso que c'est beau d'y croire!

Sunday
France
Almost 4 years using the app
December 5, 2023

Integrating Loox into my Shopify store, has significantly increased my sales.

Opulent Hair Essentials
About 3 years using the app
December 11, 2023

Needed help with the app and contacted customer service. Ken got back to me right away and helped me fix the issue in a matter of minutes. Loving the app and the customer service is fantastic!

Airkick
About 1 month using the app
January 18, 2024

The best review app in shopify. I love it

KEGISmall