4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its intuitive interface, automation of customer reviews collection, and customizable widgets. Its photo reviews feature is particularly praised for boosting conversion rates. The app integrates well with Shopify and offers responsive customer support. Merchants also value the ability to edit customer recommendations, ensuring control over site content. The app is recognized for its affordability and positive impact on sales and customer trust, with customization options to match brand style.

April 8, 2023

This app is trustworthy, and although it has a few flaws, it is overall good. Very good service, very timely communication, and very patient, thank you

Cetims
Edited April 11, 2020

It really makes the review-getting process a LOT easier! And it also looks great on your store! Recommended.

Go Convenient Store
October 8, 2019

nice app. excellent. Thank you for the trial. Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you

GOOPSS
Croatia
December 14, 2022

Lilach gave me excellent support when I needed help with Google reviews. Overall happy with Loox as a Review App and recommend it to all Shopify Merchants.

Wulff Beltton
Sweden
March 14, 2021

I use this app to help me increase my conversions. I would suggests it to anybody that needs more sales.

Toonstyle Coffee Shop
November 17, 2022

it's a good app. Why do i need to type a minimum of 100 characters Shopify ??? your forcing people to come up with stuff that's not relevant

Decazi
Netherlands
March 7, 2021

great its really good. i love it and want to recommand the other. as it works lot for me and for my paktec

PAKTEC
New Zealand
February 16, 2022

La possibilità di poter eseguire 20 recensioni per ciascun prodotto é veramente notevole, in modo tale da poter invogliare la clientela a comprare gli articoli del proprio negozio in maniera più decisa ed assidua, non posso che confermare "Love it!"

newfitnessvision
Italy
December 23, 2016

They make it easy to get reviews quick! Luckily we have a good product and are getting great reviews back from our customers. Not only will it help sales but it also gives us feedback as to how we are performing.

5 Star - LOVE IT

Koa Swim
7 days using the app
February 7, 2022

this app is easy to use and importing reviews is too easy. I'll recommend everyone to use this app.

Zer0pluss