4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, affordability, and range of features including automated customer review collection and customizable widgets. It's praised for its seamless Shopify integration, exceptional customer support, and valuable analytics. The app allows for photo and video reviews, providing powerful social proof and boosting sales and conversion rates. It's also known for its fast performance and giving merchants control over their site's content.

December 30, 2017

Big ups Loox! They say great things about my products. My customers trust me and are satisfied.

The Funky Monkey Store
7 days using the app
April 24, 2023

Super!

ethanboutique
February 15, 2023

L'application est gratuit et très pratique. Je recommande cette application ! En plus il est très simple d'utilisation.

Goutte de Sérénité™
July 16, 2020

Un plugin tres interessant a utliser, je le recommande fortement.
les différentes option que l'application propose peuvent beaucoup aider

T-Infuz
March 20, 2019

I had some issues integrating Loox into the theme of my shop and they helped me very promptly. Recommended!

Melo Elo
September 26, 2018

awesomeawesomeawesomeawesomeawesomeawesomeawesomeawesomeawesomeawesomeawesomeawesomeawesomeawesomeawesomeawesomeawesomeawesomeawesomeawesomeawesomeawesomeawesome

PureMaze
Czechia
November 4, 2019

gostei muito do app, espero por novas atualizaçoes funcionais e de automaçao para facilitar a vida do dropeiro

MinhaLupa
Brazil
7 days using the app
August 10, 2022

Very easy import process. I just got started but I am impressed already with how easy it is to integrate with my store.

ForFurBabies
June 11, 2021

I have reviewed several customer review apps for my shopify store, and finally chose Loox, which was right choice. Their tech support team is also great. They were very kind and helpful whenever I requested help. Loox is great app. I love it.

Korea Plaza
South Korea
July 16, 2020

lovley app. enjoy using the app as it has allowed me to durastically increase my sales. LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE IT

Hush Incense