4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, excellent customer support, and seamless integration with e-commerce platforms. They value its customizable design, automated review request emails, and the ability to edit recommendations. Unique features like photo reviews, review import, and a Trust Badge review count add credibility to stores. The app also streamlines the checkout process, reducing cart abandonment and boosting sales. A free trial is available for testing before committing to a paid plan.

March 11, 2023

You don't allow your customers to reply or or edit our previous replies unless we pay even more than we are already paying. Not a great experience. We don't like to be nickeled and dimed at every turn. Sad really.

Gentle Moose
About 1 year using the app
Loox replied March 12, 2023

Hey,
Josh from the Loox team here :)

​I'm truly sorry to hear your experience with Loox was not as you expected. I would be more than happy to help you resolve any issues.

All of our plans support the option to reply to reviews that you've received. Any time you reply to a review, the reviewer will also receive an email update stating sharing that you have replied back to them.

​I’d be happy to dig deeper on what you see on your end. I’ve reached out to you privately through our support and am here to make sure we get this sorted out together :)

July 21, 2023

Keep your eye on your bank. They charge extra. Even after I deleted the app, they continue charging me. I spoke with them, and they refunded me the first time. However, they are still charging me, and right now, I have this problem every month.

Sara Style
About 1 month using the app
Loox replied July 22, 2023

​Hey,
Tal from the Loox team here :)

​I completely understand how stressful it is to get an unexpected charge. I would be happy to help you with this!

The charge you refer to was created before Loox was removed. It might be that an app charge is already included in an invoice before the app is removed and hence still appears after it is uninstalled.

​I see that we have refunded you for both charges and that you have uninstalled Loox.

​Therefore, Shopify should be stopping all future app charges.

I’ve personally reached out to you regarding your refunds and am happy to continue the conversation with you privately.

July 10, 2023

Used it for months, but then they randomly started charging me a $35 usage fee on top of the subscription fee. On top of that, the app randomly stopped working for 2 days and I couldn't import reviews - then days later all of the reviews I tried importing all came flooding in. By that point, I had already moved on to AliReviews instead. Much better review app.

Enchantify
3 months using the app
Loox replied July 12, 2023

Hey,
Lilach from the Loox team here :)

I can see you were subscribed to our Growth plan, which starts at $34.99/month. This plan is a pay-as-you-grow plan that scales with you depending on your usage that month. This is our most popular plan, and is ideal for merchants who have fluctuating order volumes and for those who want access to all the Loox features and integrations.

We completely understand that costs are a big part of every merchant's decision of which apps to use. We've built Loox to provide a great return on investment on all of our plans.

If you experienced anything out of the ordinary regarding your setup, please let us know. We'll gladly investigate further and ensure you get up and running as soon as possible.

I’ve personally reached out to you and am happy to continue the conversation with you privately.

May 22, 2023

I don't mind paying extra for "premium" or "best-in-class" services for my stores and I thought Loox was like that. IT WASN'T! This app is pure greed. I reached my limit (which is ridiculous) and cannot access the app AT ALL without upgrading to a higher tier plan. I can't export my reviews due to this. VERY DISAPPOINTED!!!

STAY AWAY FROM THIS GREEDY COMPANY

Bini Beauty NZ
New Zealand
5 months using the app
Loox replied May 22, 2023

Hey,
Josh from the Loox team here :)

I apologize for the confusion and I’m happy to help clear the air!

Loox offers various plans to accommodate stores of all sizes and budgets. From just stores starting out all the way to tens of thousands of orders a month.

Our Beginner plan is designed for stores who are starting their journey and help them grow their business.

I’ve reached out to you privately through our support and am happy to continue the conversation with you over email.

February 17, 2024

This App Deduct my Amount althought I unistall this from app within trail date.so this app very poor and not trustable please beware about this fraud App.

biggerthings.in
India
Loox replied February 18, 2024

Hey,
Rotem from the Loox team here.

​Loox or any other app cannot create charges after an app has been removed.

I'm happy to take a deeper look into this. I’ve reached out to you privately through our support and will make sure we get this sorted out together!

December 30, 2023

Kedves loox
egyáltalán nem értem miért kell olyan változtatásokat eszközölni hogy ne lehessen testreszabni az appot, és ez engem nagyon dühít. A beállításokban szinte semmit nem találok meg mert nincs is beállítás

V.S Shop
Hungary
5 days using the app
Loox replied January 1, 2024

Hey,

Ilan from the Loox team here!

I just wanted to touch base and send a quick follow-up regarding the review you left.

We have upgraded our menu to offer better navigation through Shopify, on the main navigation menu at the left side bar.

I sent you a personal message with screenshots and will be happy to take care of you in that email conversation to your full satisfaction.

In any case, our Support team is always happy to help! Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions or requests you might have and we'll gladly advise.

July 8, 2023

Hello everyone.

I have never opted in to subscribe to your service, I never agreed to anything. I never planned to purchase any of your services. PLEASE REFUND ME. You have stolen from me. Auto scamming people.

SCAMMERS! AVOID AT ALL COST YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

My Store
Morocco
About 1 month using the app
Loox replied July 9, 2023

Hey,
Josh from the Loox team here.

I completely understand how stressful it is to get an unexpected charge, however - your claims in this review are not true.

Shopify manages all app charges and billing cycles, not Loox. This means that you cannot be charged without Shopify receiving approval by someone with app permission on your store's account. Our logs indeed show that your store has installed and approved the Loox trial and payment.

If you are not satisfied with your experience - all you need to do it reach out to support and we will refund you. There's no need for making offensive and untrue claims in a negative review.

I’ve reached out to you privately through our support to continue this conversation.

March 2, 2023

The worst support. They kept going back and forth for days without helping and then completely disappeared. We switched to AliReviews for all of our stores and much happier.

Shopzu.com
About 2 years using the app
Loox replied March 3, 2023

Hey,
Ilan from the Loox team here :)

​I’d be happy to dig deeper into what you were experiencing. I’ve reached out to you privately through our support and am here to make sure we get this sorted out together :)

January 9, 2024

NO NEED

AZ & CO
6 minutes using the app
Loox replied January 11, 2024

Hey,
Tal from the Loox team here :)

It seems like you uninstalled us before we had a chance to assist you.

In any case, our support team is available 24/7 and always happy to help! Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions or requests you have and we'll gladly advise :)

May 26, 2023

WORST THE WORST APP. I selected the $9 Plan and they charge me 40 USD. It's just a startup I just started my website and you're charging me 40 USD. It's been two months I haven't noticed it I just checked now. Refund my 40 USD until I charge back from you guys.

DopeTech
Pakistan
6 months using the app
Loox replied May 27, 2023

Hey,
Sapir from the Loox team here :)

I can see that you recently subscribed to our Beginner plan.

I have contacted you privately through our Support email and am happy to elaborate and continue the conversation with you via email.