4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and seamless Shopify integration. They appreciate its automated customer review collection, customizable widgets, and display options. The ability to showcase customer reviews and user-generated content, including photo reviews, is particularly praised for boosting conversion rates. Merchants also commend the app's affordability, reliable performance, and exceptional customer support. The extensive customization options, allowing alignment with brand style, are also appreciated.

May 7, 2024

I can't figure out how to stop so many pop ups though.

Nita's Fluid Woodworks
May 8, 2024

Assertive and very quick response! Solution answered and resolved in less than 20 minutes. Special thanks to Jodel

JustForYou
Brazil
About 4 years using the app
April 1, 2024

It's said that any polished enough tech is indistinguishable from magic. Well, this app is so well thought out and has so many incredibly good and surprisingly effective things going on completely "hands-off" that there's no other qualifying word I can think to attach to it.
Don't make my mistake and do take customer reviews seriously. Metrics don't lie, and it's been a night and day difference. My biggest regret is not adding reviews from the beginning but on the bright side, I'm pretty sure I couldn't have gotten something as good as this app back then.

Welding World, Inc.
28 days using the app
March 10, 2024

Good app and very responsive support. Appreciate the help from Chester who was quick to resolve the issue I was facing when using the app. I recommend the app.

Bitcoin Gear
Belgium
Over 3 years using the app
February 18, 2024

So far this app is amazing, and i am happy i can manually send out reviews! It works really well in getting pictures from customers who may have forgotten to leave a review!

ChimereCompany
Almost 2 years using the app
May 8, 2024

I wish I knew about Loox sooner, then I wouldn't have left all that money on the table in my business.

Their features are fantastic but the best part is their super responsive customer support. Real people reply immediately with the exact answers you're looking for. Rotem, Rain and Sara especailly were so helpful. The setup was unbelievably easy. In just one day I set up our review collecting and referral program because Loox takes care of literally everything else, right down to airtight terms and conditions that they have already created. I have GORGEOUS branded emails that I KNOW will increase our revenue. This app is worth every penny. ⭐

Blue Pine Arts
7 days using the app
March 19, 2024

very happy with the app, has many features, Liz is a star help me with the integration and custom requests. highly recommended

TechTic
South Africa
March 29, 2024

Does the job. Pretty easy to install ourselves without developer. Can easily mak adjustments to it. Rssponsive customer service.

DezLin
May 1, 2024

Best app for getting your social proof you are looking for, especially for new shops as you can import existing reviews of the product with an easy in-build process. This app is worth every $.

Vico's Hundewelt
Switzerland
About 1 month using the app
March 20, 2024

I haven't been here long enough to say but so far so good. In the first 10 minutes, I got 20 reviews on my product so that is one more thing checked off the list thanks to Loox.

Aodh Merchant