Bold Loyalty Points & Rewards

Bold Loyalty Points & Rewards

by BOLD

Flexible loyalty program. Earn points, get unique rewards

Morse Toad

Working this company cost me more time and money than I dare to think about.
It started when they missed the first two appointments to help me set it up. This should have been enough, but I didn't listen to my instincts.
1. 1 month in, the app still wasn't working.
2. It interfered with my site, affecting functionality. I had to wait 24hours to amend this.
3. When changes were made, it blocked my customers being able to purchase.
4. Support came infrequently, they write, you reply, you wait another 24 hours for the next response. This is why it took a month.
5. It requires loads of code, some of it still remains on my site. They said they had removed it when they hadn't.
There is more to add to this list. It was the worst experience of any business I have ever worked with.
If you value your business, your time and your money, do not use this app.
I just went with another provider. I set it up in one afternoon. No coding required. It already does the job I wanted it to.

Idea Chic

With all Bold Apps you must really look close at possible issues. Bugs hurt your site and customer experience. You MUST get ALL code removed. They tell you you can just uninstall but issues remain. We have asked twice to have all liquid code removed and both times they said they did. In changing themes wholesale default pricing now shows up. It is crazy. Before registration button was gone with the loyalty app. Don't walk, run from this company. Bad software.

Rogue Hydro Llc

Breezes over the fact that their app bypasses SHIPPING AND TAXES. Their workaround is to devalue your reward program points to make up for it. They act like it's no big deal when it is a huge defect. The minimal documentation mentions 6 months ago that it is in the works, but it still isn't available. In fact, bold can't even provide an estimate on when this will be available. They won't even guess. Just another app from Bold that bypasses how things are supposed to work and causes more issues than it fixes.

2 Next