Bold Loyalty Points & Rewards

Bold Loyalty Points & Rewards

by BOLD

Flexible loyalty program. Earn points, get unique rewards

Azzuro Groves

We have been using the Loyalty app for awhile now and have been able to increase our database markedly.

However, this has been accomplished through asking customers who visit our physical store on Waiheke Island if they want to earn points from their in-store purchases and explain that they will also receive our regular fortnightly newsletters that contain recipes, news items, specials and health tips.

Our online sales mostly come as a result of the specials we include in our newsletters. Our take-up isn't large but if we could increase the size of our database I feel we would increase the number of online orders.

We have been going long enough for some customers to start redeeming points and I'm glad that's happening. The system handles it well and is flexible enough for us to add points manually for Waiheke instore purchases.

I would like to get some help with promoting the Loyalty Program but I'm not sure how best to go about that.

We have been trying to increase the %age of online orders so that we don't have such a reliance on our physical store and have launched the Bold Subscriptions program but the uptake has been disappointing. I believe we should have publicised that better than we did.

On the whole I am impressed with the Loyalty app and have identified it as a key system for Azzuro.

Erotic Superstore

So far seems to be doing well team helped with set up need a longer period of use but as I said good so far proof will come with does it drive return sales to gain the loyalty points.

Azfitnessequipment

Great app!

But there are some missing features, but I believe it will be sorted...

*37 seconds wait time to load...

Bedazzlebeauty2u

Great support from MC. Nice apps

The Pocket Squire

We love this app! We started using it as an option to give store credit to our customers, since Shopify has yet to include this feature. Keep up the good work Bold Apps!

Onlineshenanigans

Really nice app to have and the support reacts really fast too. I have some issues with the liquid update and they helped me with it.
The only thing is that, there is some lags regarding this app during a designated time in the day. Not sure what is it, but my website will keep loading bold loyalty continuously with no success. It gets back to normal after 30mins or so.
However, just a minor setback of this wonderful app.

Essence North Bay

UPDATED:
Very nice app, had some issue with install and support was great at fixing it. Reason for a 4 star and not 5 is that a customer can order a $3, $5, $10 and so on item with the rewards points and not have to pay any shipping charges.
Until they have the cart rewards running this seems like the best solution use redemption multipliers on cretin products to help off set the shipping costs

2 Next