Bold Loyalty Points & Rewards

Bold Loyalty Points & Rewards

by BOLD

Flexible loyalty program. Earn points, get unique rewards

Black Velvet Sydney

Very important app for customer retention. www.bvsydney.com

Kenscustomiron

I absolutely love this app and the great support that has been provided by MC. It's quite easy to set up, but I ran into a little issue and MC was quick and knowledgeable when trying to troubleshoot. I would highly recommend this app!

His Hers Toys

Jack of all Trades.Bold touches on a lot of different type of apps you would feel they would lack in a certain field. Definitely not the case! I was looking for the right loyalty program for sometime and then came this app and I'm not looking back. I switched themes and needed assistance on multiple occasions and their customer service was helpful every step of the way.thank you Bold!!!

Virgo Starlight

New to shopify and so happy I came across the Bold team of apps. I love that they offer trials. I especially love that this app is free, even after the trial, for up to 50 customers. I'm a small business, for now, and don't expect to make a ton of money/customers overnight. When the time comes that I do have over 50 customers, the pricing plans are affordable.

Drop By Beauty

Fillay a loyalty app that does everything we wanted, something that puts the loyalty points in the customer's hands rather than using a coupon method. The support team as well is amazing such a fast response every time. As I have a very basic knowledge on html and even less knowledge on liquid coding I was finding the installation process difficult. So when the support team said they would do this for me straight away (which took a day maybe less) I was so impressed. Definitely recommend and a great app to get.

Furious Sauces

I'm impressed so far with what this app can do. First let me say that Bold Support is great, and is willing to help with any questions you may have. I had a lot of questions and MC, and Alexa were very helpful!

The biggest thing about this app for me as a new business is the pricing. 50 free active accounts is a fantastic way to get started, and doesn't put too much strain on a small business unlike most other apps which put a massive strain on you from the very beginning when every dollar counts.

This is by far the best loyalty app out there in my opinion - it's powerful, has a ton of features and the customization options are endless.

One downside is that you actually have to have the app active in order to view some customization options. So if you want to see the changes you are making and how they are displayed, the app must be turned on. There's no "preview" mode that I know of, so if you already have a lot of users to your site - you may have to go into a maintenance (downtime) so you can play around with everything.

I would like to see some new features and incentives to reward people such as joining a newsletter, or through various social media integrations like some of the other rewards programs have. Because this is a very new app, I'm sure some of these things are going to be implemented.

The Loyalty Points app isn't too confusing, it does a good job of explaining what each function does. Like any Bold app, because of the extensive amount of options, it can be a little bit overwhelming to some to get started. I definitely recommend this rewards program as it's integrated right into your store and not some floating tab that people click on. This is a real rewards program!

And like any apps with bold, you can also integrate this app with some of their other ones to do some subscription based memberships among other things.

James

Online Pickers

The app has been awesome! We have had numerous customers tell us that it has been one of the greatest features since the invention of video games! Come check us out... https://www.facebook.com/theonlinepickers/

Listenloungerewards

Quick response time. Requested the app to be installed last Saturday (manila time) and they got it done the first business day after my request. Thanks guys. Ill request another app install soon. Thanks again

Infinite Travelers Llc

Outstanding app just what I was looking for, very versatile. I think people take for granted that apps should blend into a site and be a part of it. Pop ups and floating boxes tend to looks like the site is patched together with other loyality apps out there. This one however does not. It's like all those major companies have and you can keep building on it to meet your needs. Love the app, as well as many others offered by Bold!!!!

If you want to see it in action check it out.

www.infinitetravelers.com

All Pets Unlimited

So far so good. Been testing to see how it best fits into our theme and so far im very happy with the app. Great support too, thanks guys!