Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

by Lucky Orange LLC

View Recordings to see why people abandon carts & grow sales!

GALT webáruház

I really like this app, show you exactly what is your customer doing and help you to figure out what to improve in your shop. It is a MUST if you want to improve your shop. Highly recommended!

All Clothes Hawaiian

Update: 15? Minutes after leaving review the owner of the company called me up to solve my problem. Turns out I had an old account(cancelled) from a long time ago and this new one - when I tried logging in this morning my browser used the old saved Username and Password - and that's why it wasn't working this AM. He walked me through deleting the app and reinstalling it after he deleted the old account. Bing Bang Boom - Problem solved! My error not theirs. Great Customer Service..Obviously!
Installed the trial version, it worked for 1 night, next day it said my trial was up (was supposed to be a 7 day trial) but message said if I "tweeted" about lucky orange I'd get "another" 7 days Free. Did it, said it worked, but now users are not seen or recorded. Uninstalled and reinstalled, same thing. Upgraded to Paid membership, still doesn't work. And now the Free 15 minute phone call appointment scheduler is showing nothing is available till next week.

Alana Spa Equipment

I highly recommend lucky orange. The insights are invaluable. The recordings page gives me a clear look of exactly where my traffic is coming from and how they're interacting on my site. Then the individual recordings let me see how my sites page is formatting on customers devices, as well as if everything is working right. The insights alone from this app will pay for itself hundreds of times over each month for me. Thanks lucky orange!

Cool Cat Cooler

Very thankful I was able to extend my free trial as I'm still working on getting details set before I open my store.

July 29, 2020

We’re so happy that you’ve been able to start wading into Lucky Orange! Good luck on your store launch! As you get more traffic and sales, use visitor behavior to help you understand what your customers experience and address pain points in real time. Don’t hesitate to reach out if you need any assistance - we’re here to help!

Caring Mommy

Absolutely amazing app and also a must-have tool for a better understanding of customer's behavior on your store, especially when you beginning. It helps me a lot to see where's the bottleneck of my website funnel is, we do recommend it!

July 29, 2020

Thanks so much for your review! We’re thrilled that you were able to get a front row experience to see how your customers use your website to find those bottlenecks and pain points. We wish you continued success - please don’t hesitate to reach out if we can be of service in any way.

Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Astro Globes

I Love Lucky Orange! The amount of information it provides is indispensable! I definitely wouldn't run a store without it.

July 29, 2020

“Indispensable” is something we love to hear from our customers! Seeing what your customers experience in real time can give you the insight you need to address their needs quickly and prevent any barriers to conversion. Thank you for this five-star review, and happy tracking!

Cheers - Jordan from Lucky Orange

The Brick Ship House

This app is amazing for seeing exactly what customers are doing on my site. Probably would have given up completely, but this has given me faith that customers are spending a long time and are very engaged in my store. 7 days wasn't quite long enough for a free trial for me while I learnt to optimize and make sales, so I enquired via email and it was extended without hesitation. One of the most important apps I've installed!

July 24, 2020

We strive to make our customers walk away saying things like “this app is amazing” and “one of the most important apps I’ve ever installed!” It sounds like you’ve been able to dive right into the insights and find ways to improve your website. Don’t hesitate to reach out should I or my team be able to assist you in any way. We’re always here to help, and thanks for the five-star review!

Operation Motivation

A fantastic tool to really understand your customer and future customer behavior. Its intuitive and east to use. Highly recommend it.

July 24, 2020

Thank you so much for this great review! There’s really nothing like seeing exactly what people are experiencing to help you make improvements that drive more sales and happier customers. We’re thrilled to be part of your journey and wish you continued success! Happy tracking!

Shoplanza

I've been using this app for the past 5days after having countless apps installed, I actually gave up when I found Lucky orange, in one week I could fix so many things key factors I never saw as the creator, If I could give 10 stars I would have asked for 20 stars, I love this App it's no hassle to setup or hours and hours of adding HTML codes to your store that could crash your income, plus the support line is super friendly and always willing to help.

July 24, 2020

WOW! Thank you for this 20-star review! Love to hear that you’ve been able to get a front row experience to see how your visitors use your website! We strive to provide our customers with the visitor behavior insights they need without needing an extensive setup or learning curve. We wish you continued success - please don’t hesitate to reach out if we can be of service in any way.

The Capitalist Store

Phenomenal app! It really changed my analytics game. After using it, I got insights in customer behaviour that would allow me to increase sales convertion! I highly recommend Lucky Orange!

July 20, 2020

These are words we love to hear! We love that Lucky Orange insights have been helpful in understanding your visitors and increasing sales. Thank you for this five-star review and recommendation! I’m here if you need anything else!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 43 44