Lucky Orange Heatmap & Replays

Lucky Orange Heatmap & Replays

by Lucky Orange LLC

View Recordings to see why people abandon carts & grow sales!

Essence Luxe Couture

Great app. I've been using this for months. Extemely insightful. It's allowed us to micro optimize our site. Which is great for our high end brand.

March 30, 2020

Thanks so much for your review! We’re happy you were able to get a front row experience to see how your customers use your website to drive those fine-toothed optimizations. We wish you continued success - please don’t hesitate to reach out if we can be of service in any way.

Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange

Noble Kind

I installed Lucky Orange after reading a great review about it. The app and the support team are incredible. It really helped me to have this installed when I launched, as I was able to see how people were navigating my site, where they were leaving, hotspots, possible confusion points, areas of interest and other great details such as what size they selected, but maybe then didn't put into their cart (where abandoned cart data would pick this up). It was really insightful and provided me with a ton of great knowledge on how to improve my website.
Thanks for making such a fantastic app!

March 30, 2020

Wow! It sounds like you’ve been able to dive right into the insights and find ways to improve your website. I’ve shared your glowing review with our support team - hearing feedback like this makes us realize how important it is to keep working hard for customers like you. Let us know if we can be of any additional assistance!

Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

beiam

This app is great to see how people are using your site, verifying where they are coming from and if it is a bot or an actual user. Would highly recommend it. We find it really useful to optimize our site and see where people get held up.

March 27, 2020

These are words we love to hear! I’m glad that Lucky Orange is helping you find new ways to optimize your website to drive improvements. Don’t hesitate to reach out should I or my team be able to assist you in any way.

Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange

Seva Soul

Great app so far. Amazing value for such a simple setup. Mostly using it for monitoring visitor sessions so far, but several other features I plan to take advantage of soon.

March 27, 2020

Being able to see firsthand how customers spend time on your website can make a huge difference for your website and customer experience. I’m here if you have any questions! Thanks for spreading the Lucky Orange love.

Belle and Broome

Lucky Orange is the most useful app in terms of understanding user experience and customer behavior on your store. They send me a daily recap email of how many people visited the site, how they navigated there, and where they were located geographically.

The actual app itself is a lot more detailed, and it provides recordings of your customers navigating the site. I've realized a lot of places people were getting hung up or confused because of these recordings. This is invaluable for fine-tuning my customer experience.

I cannot recommend this app enough!

March 26, 2020

Love to hear how Lucky Orange has made a positive impact across your website! Being able to understand your customers to make improvements that clear up navigation pain points and create a better experience is extremely rewarding. Thank you for this five-star review, and I’m here if you need anything else!

Barons Trees

Excellent app to really establish how clients are using your website. It give you a unique opportunity to ''calibrate'' your site in a such way to make it easier for you potential visitors to get the right message and product offering.

March 24, 2020

Accessing what your clients do on your website is so rewarding! Love to see how this insight from Lucky Orange helped you make it easier for your visitors and grow your business. We appreciate your review and happy tracking!

Cheers - Jordan from Lucky Orange

Bonsai-En

I cant live without this app, it helps you to understand your customers. if they are having problems on your website then you can see that and fix it asap. you can also see how they act and do things to help sales with this info. i cant imagine ill ever get rid of this app, its too useful

March 24, 2020

And we can’t live without awesome Shopify merchants like you! Finding new ways to see what your customers are experiencing and being able to quickly address them is invaluable. We are thrilled to be part of your business and are looking forward to continuing to work with you!

Muselot

I really love this app. This app has been by far the most useful one for me to analyse my customer's behaviour and made necessary changes to optimize the landing pages.

Recently, i asked them for support in the form of credit for a month due to the Coronavirus issues and losses.

They agreed and helped me by making the app free. I am glad that the developers are so supportive and understanding.

More power to them!

March 23, 2020

Using Lucky Orange to analyze your customers is a great way to make meaningful changes on your website, especially your landing pages. We wish you the best of luck during this turbulent time and hopefully things will be back to normal in no time!

Cheers- Bradley from Lucky Orange

The Drebest

nice apppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

March 23, 2020

I am guessing by the number of "p"s we got that you are loving Lucky Orange! Don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of assistance in anyway.

Cheers- Justin from Lucky Orange

EMK Beverly Hills Skincare

Great experience so far with the customer service providing great support during the corona virus pandemic. This app provides insightful tools to see traffic heat maps and screen recordings.

March 23, 2020

We are always here to help our customers be as successful as possible, both now and in the future. Using Lucky Orange insights to learn more about your website visitors can help create an exceptional online experience. Wishing you continued success!

Cheers- Bradley from Lucky Orange