Lucky Orange

Lucky Orange

by Lucky Orange LLC

Your customers are confused. See why.

Aus Water Filters

The Lucky Orange app is a must for every merchant. The customer behaviour feedback is so valuable. Plus it has live chat built in which is what I was originally looking for when I found Lucky Orange.
I had a few problems combining my 2 stores onto the one Lucky Orange account. The support I received from Justin at LO was superb. He went way over and above what I asked him to fix. It is so reassuring when you get service like that. Highly recommend this app.

Solid Gizmo

It's only my 4th day of using it and I'm loving it already. I highly recommend this app. It helps on figuring out what needs improvement to improve conversion. Seeing live customer activity on your site is awesome enough, but they have more features to it, like the reports and some other cool features. I had help from one of their supports Justin called me on Skype and made sure I was educated about what I can do within the app. Great app, great support! Get it now, this is awesome!

Rapunzled

This app is a game changer for social proof. Highly recommend, It def shows the customer interaction

MS CLOTHINGLINE

App is amazing for that great data that it collects and really helps you boost your e-com business. The support with the agents is fast and really helps you out with any issues.

RodeoRosy

Incredible tool - showed me surprising things that were getting in the way of customer purchases, giving me the chance to fix them. Highly recommend!

LUXURIA

Such a fabulous app. I can kick myself for waiting for so long to use it. But more than that the customer service is top class. I love also that you can schedule a 1:1 with someone to go through the app if a bit overwhelmed with all the features.
Don't waste time like I did. There is NOTHING better out there.

Project 925

Lucky Orange is amazing! I tried another app, Hindsight, and Lucky Orange is far superior in terms of functionality and data. LO's customer service is also amazing. They offer an intro 1:1 consulting and it is SO HELPFUL to understand what the tool is capable of right off the bat, so you're not wasting too much time catching up/pieces things together. I feel very supported by the LO team and highly recommend them.

Made in Tuscany

Absolutely love it and I install it in all my stores as soon as we start. It's an indispensable tool to catch out any issues on your store, or to see what people might be trying to find that you are missing. The only downside is that watching traffic is addictive! :)

Miracle Finds

Great App! Highly Recommend! I get a lot of page views but no purchases and this really helps me figure out what the reason is.!

YOLOtek

You NEED this app if you have a website. PERIOD! Get this. I own YOLOtek.com and this app allows me to see an actual recording of my last 200 visitors, so I can see if the move quickly to purchase or what is holding them back. Can't tell you how many times I find mistakes on our website that i only see when watching recordings. This app is CRAZY COOL and super cheap! Get it now!