Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

Website tools to improve cart checkout and grow conversions

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

J Luxe

Time spent using app About 1 year

Amazed by the technology within this app, it allows me to reach out to customers directly whe they're on my website as well as view previous sessions of visitors to see where/why they left. It's a shame the app doesn't work on mobile so therefore need to be by my laptop all day to get the full benefit, but I'm told this will be coming soon

July 9, 2021

It sounds like you’ve been able to dive right into the insights and find ways to improve your website. Love to hear how getting that first-hand look at what customers do and experience can make such a difference for your store. Thank you for the review and don’t hesitate to reach out should I or my team be able to assist you in any way.

Capish.shop

No encontré la manera de ingresar a ella, me pide un correo que nunca ingrese para crear la cuenta porque la descargue directamente de Shopify y resulta que no reconoce el correo ni las claves, y si no puedo ingresar... NO ME SIRVE.

July 1, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. As I mentioned in my email, your site is set up correctly and tracking. We believe that this issue may be caused by an adblocker, whether it’s standard on your browser or an added extension.

Sometimes an adblocker or another browser extension can get in the way and prevent you from signing into Lucky Orange through Shopify. To work around this issue, try disabling your adblocker for LuckyOrange.com. You can also try to sign in through a new Incognito window (Chrome), private window (FireFox) or InPrivate window (Edge).

We would still like to connect with you to make sure you’re able to use Lucky Orange. We sent you an email shortly after your review came through, so all you need to do is reply to that email. We can also connect through WhatsApp, Google Meets or Microsoft Teams if that’s more convenient.

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Social Media Kits

Location India
Time spent using app About 1 month

After the Apple iOS update I was not able to track user activities in my FB Ads campaign. But When I found the lucky Orange App, I was able to track each and every activity of users. I was also able to check all the users live activities like where they clicked and where they left so that I can make relevant and most importantly right changes based on data. No doubt, Lucky Orange has saved me a lot of Money and gave me invaluable data like what device, location, time of user activities, heat map, recording of each user on a webpage. I would definitely recommend Lucky Orange to all serious entrepreneurs on Shopify Plateform. Thanks!

July 1, 2021

Thank you for this glowing review and recommendation! We’re thrilled to impress you with our technology, especially as you navigate the Apple iOS update. Being able to see how your visitors interact with your store first hand can make all the difference. Nothing feels better than finding ways that make your customer experience better than ever. Thanks for sharing the Lucky Orange love, and we’re always here should you need anything!

Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange

Aspiro Wallet

Lucky orange is a great recording tool to see what your visitors are doing when they come to your site. It greatly helps your design and CRO. Than you!

June 22, 2021

Those are words we love to hear! Nothing feels better than finding ways that make your customer experience better than ever. When you get that front row to what your visitors do on your website, you eliminate any guessing or assumptions. Thank YOU for your review, and we’re always here should you need anything!

Dream World Vibes

Location India

It helped me knowing where the problem is in the product page. i noticed a major part of my audience seeing at shipping and leaving and i choose supplier with less shipping time and replaced with lesser one and it given me results.

June 1, 2021

There’s nothing quite like the feeling when you see exactly what’s stopping more visitors from turning into customers. Instead of blindly trying to improve your website with guesses, you could isolate the issue and fix it. Thanks for your review and don’t hesitate to reach out if you need anything!

PushingWeight

Time spent using app 4 minutes

I have never written review for any shopify app so far, but I felt not writing for lucky orange is injustice. Its simply the best, exactly tells you where you lack. The things that you have-not focused but matters to customers can only be known when you see how customer acts on your site. Massive respect for its developers.

June 1, 2021

It’s an honor to be worthy of your first Shopify review! These are words we absolutely love to hear. It sounds like you’ve been able to dive right in to find ways to improve your website. Being able to see firsthand how customers spend time on your website can make a huge difference for your website and customer experience. I’m here if you have any questions! Thanks for sharing the Lucky Orange love.

Home Vanity Ltd

Although I am still only on the trial period, this app is amazing and a must!
The live recordings of your customers experience on the site have really helped me to see my site from a different perspective and I have noticed lots of errors or things that need to be changed, that I have not even noticed in the last year. I had to ask support for a question, that was answered so promplty.

June 1, 2021

We’re so glad that we were able to impress you with our technology and customer support. Lucky Orange has so many features that can help you see from your customers’ perspective how they are interacting with your store, and we love to hear that live view has been so helpful to you! Seeing everything your visitors and customers do in real time adds tremendous insight as you look to improve your customer experience and conversions. Thanks for your review and don't hesitate to reach out with any questions. Happy tracking!

ConnectingFaith

Location Netherlands

great and very professional app, it give lot's of insight in customer behavior. It looks like a look-over-the-shoulder functionality. We updated our checkout page due to the hesitating behavior of our clients.

June 1, 2021

Thank you for your review! Diving into visitor behavior to identify ways to improve your Shopify store is invaluable to growing your business. We have several opportunities to extend your trial, so please let me know if you would like more information or have any other questions. Happy tracking!

Cheers - Kelsey from Lucky Orange

MelaninBabesApparel

This is the best app out there to track what customers are doing on your store. It tells you where a sale came from, add to carts etc. I highly recommend it.

June 1, 2021

Thrilled to hear how Lucky Orange has made a positive impact across your website! Being able to understand your visitors is invaluable. Thank you for this five-star review and recommendation! We’re here if you need anything else.

getsomevibes

Location Germany

Im very happy with this app and the team. In the beginning it didnt worked. But the team helped me very quickly. im now in the free plan but im sure that i will change it in the future when im succesfull.

May 28, 2021

We love to hear that getting a front seat to your customers’ online interactions has been just what you needed to grow your conversions and business. Our team is always here to help, and we’re thrilled we were able to impress you with both of our support and technology. Thanks for this five-star review, and happy tracking!