Lucky Orange

Lucky Orange

by Lucky Orange LLC

Your customers are confused. See why.

Rapunzled

This app is a game changer for social proof. Highly recommend, It def shows the customer interaction

MS CLOTHINGLINE

App is amazing for that great data that it collects and really helps you boost your e-com business. The support with the agents is fast and really helps you out with any issues.

RodeoRosy

Incredible tool - showed me surprising things that were getting in the way of customer purchases, giving me the chance to fix them. Highly recommend!

LUXURIA

Such a fabulous app. I can kick myself for waiting for so long to use it. But more than that the customer service is top class. I love also that you can schedule a 1:1 with someone to go through the app if a bit overwhelmed with all the features.
Don't waste time like I did. There is NOTHING better out there.

Project 925

Lucky Orange is amazing! I tried another app, Hindsight, and Lucky Orange is far superior in terms of functionality and data. LO's customer service is also amazing. They offer an intro 1:1 consulting and it is SO HELPFUL to understand what the tool is capable of right off the bat, so you're not wasting too much time catching up/pieces things together. I feel very supported by the LO team and highly recommend them.

Made in Tuscany

Absolutely love it and I install it in all my stores as soon as we start. It's an indispensable tool to catch out any issues on your store, or to see what people might be trying to find that you are missing. The only downside is that watching traffic is addictive! :)

Miracle Finds

Great App! Highly Recommend! I get a lot of page views but no purchases and this really helps me figure out what the reason is.!

YOLOtek

You NEED this app if you have a website. PERIOD! Get this. I own YOLOtek.com and this app allows me to see an actual recording of my last 200 visitors, so I can see if the move quickly to purchase or what is holding them back. Can't tell you how many times I find mistakes on our website that i only see when watching recordings. This app is CRAZY COOL and super cheap! Get it now!

doolittlejewelry

I use this app to help me learn how clients use my website and to see if there are navigation problems. In less than a month I was able to identify and correct problems I saw people having moving around on my new website. Highly recommend. Makes having a website so much more fun, too! Excellent customer support, and fast, too. Thanks, Lucky Orange!

DOG IZ DOG

I started using this app to see how user friendly my website is. soon this app became my saviour. i learned how the customer was using the website and things i could do to improve it for a better ROI. i really like this app and im pretty addicted to it now. I totally recommend this to anyone with a brand new website that gets traffic but no sales. Get this and find out why. its AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!