Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

by Lucky Orange LLC

10 apps to grow sales with recordings, heat maps, chat & more

Caring Mommy

Absolutely amazing app and also a must-have tool for a better understanding of customer's behavior on your store, especially when you beginning. It helps me a lot to see where's the bottleneck of my website funnel is, we do recommend it!

July 29, 2020

Thanks so much for your review! We’re thrilled that you were able to get a front row experience to see how your customers use your website to find those bottlenecks and pain points. We wish you continued success - please don’t hesitate to reach out if we can be of service in any way.

Astro Globes

I Love Lucky Orange! The amount of information it provides is indispensable! I definitely wouldn't run a store without it.

July 29, 2020

“Indispensable” is something we love to hear from our customers! Seeing what your customers experience in real time can give you the insight you need to address their needs quickly and prevent any barriers to conversion. Thank you for this five-star review, and happy tracking!

Cheers - Jordan from Lucky Orange

The Brick Ship House

This app is amazing for seeing exactly what customers are doing on my site. Probably would have given up completely, but this has given me faith that customers are spending a long time and are very engaged in my store. 7 days wasn't quite long enough for a free trial for me while I learnt to optimize and make sales, so I enquired via email and it was extended without hesitation. One of the most important apps I've installed!

July 24, 2020

We strive to make our customers walk away saying things like “this app is amazing” and “one of the most important apps I’ve ever installed!” It sounds like you’ve been able to dive right into the insights and find ways to improve your website. Don’t hesitate to reach out should I or my team be able to assist you in any way. We’re always here to help, and thanks for the five-star review!

Operation Motivation

A fantastic tool to really understand your customer and future customer behavior. Its intuitive and east to use. Highly recommend it.

July 24, 2020

Thank you so much for this great review! There’s really nothing like seeing exactly what people are experiencing to help you make improvements that drive more sales and happier customers. We’re thrilled to be part of your journey and wish you continued success! Happy tracking!

Shoplanza

I've been using this app for the past 5days after having countless apps installed, I actually gave up when I found Lucky orange, in one week I could fix so many things key factors I never saw as the creator, If I could give 10 stars I would have asked for 20 stars, I love this App it's no hassle to setup or hours and hours of adding HTML codes to your store that could crash your income, plus the support line is super friendly and always willing to help.

July 24, 2020

WOW! Thank you for this 20-star review! Love to hear that you’ve been able to get a front row experience to see how your visitors use your website! We strive to provide our customers with the visitor behavior insights they need without needing an extensive setup or learning curve. We wish you continued success - please don’t hesitate to reach out if we can be of service in any way.

Just Pretty Beauty Supply

I just installed the app yesterday. I have a new store and I'm steady making changes to it. I do not like that my numbers and information is wrong because the app was tracking me as I made changes. If this can be fixed I will keep it.

July 24, 2020

Thank you for your feedback and review. We’re sorry to hear about your Lucky Orange experience! To block your own IP address from being tracked, you can follow the easy steps here: https://help.luckyorange.com/article/30-block-ip-addresses-from-being-tracked-on-my-site-including-my-own) For the other issues you’re experiencing, we would like to connect with you to get these resolved ASAP. I’ve tried to reach out to you several times over the last week, but we haven’t been able to connect. At your earliest convenience, please reach out to us by phone (text or call) at +1-913-200-3927 or email at support@luckyorange.com. I look forward to connecting with you soon to get these outstanding issues resolved!

The Capitalist Store

Phenomenal app! It really changed my analytics game. After using it, I got insights in customer behaviour that would allow me to increase sales convertion! I highly recommend Lucky Orange!

July 20, 2020

These are words we love to hear! We love that Lucky Orange insights have been helpful in understanding your visitors and increasing sales. Thank you for this five-star review and recommendation! I’m here if you need anything else!

PalmNUTZ

I probably signed up to this app too early ... it definately does what it says, and it's pretty cool and was really quite good to see where customers were leaving my store. Alas! my shop is not making any sales so I've decided to remove this and sign up when customers start pouring in...

July 20, 2020

Thank you for sharing the Lucky Orange love! Getting a front seat to your customers online interactions can be truly invaluable when you are making decisions for your website. Please don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of assistance now or in the future!

SlayThyName

Been using it for a little while and it's pretty great! Still need to learn to harness all of its features.

July 20, 2020

Lucky Orange has so many features that can help you see from your customers’ perspective how they are interacting with your store. We’re glad to hear that you’ve been having such a great experience, and don't hesitate to reach out with any questions! Happy tracking!

Cheers - Jordan from Lucky Orange

AjjiVision Creations

This app gives me the inspiration to not give up on my business. I get to see that there are people that are spending a lot of time on my website, meaning that some people are enjoying our products! That feels good. But I need to keep putting the work in to make it a better experience for them. I can see first hand how people are navigating the site because of the what this app offers. I'm only getting started but I'm seeing the potential in consistently using this app. I get insights from it that I just won't get in any other way. Plus I haven't even started using the chat feature. Looking forward to that!

July 20, 2020

Accessing what your visitors and customers do on your Shopify store is so rewarding! Love to see how this insight from Lucky Orange helped you make it easier for your visitors and grow your business. Don't hesitate to reach out with any questions once you have had a chance to explore more of what Lucky Orange has to offer, such as live chat. We’re here to help! Happy tracking!