Lucky Orange

Lucky Orange

by Lucky Orange LLC

Your customers are confused. See why.

ScoResse

I started to use this app and it gives one most valuable information about what customers do while they visit your website, recommended it

Hodinsky

Great we used it for our store https://hodinsky.com/ and it really helped us increase conversion! Definitely recommending it.

Sasha's Fine Foods

Insight from heatmap is really comprehensive and useful. We are able to make some decisions based on customer behavior we saw from the recording. It is a must have app if you want to improve UX and UI.

Dub Nutrition

I use this app to help me see what changes I need to make to my website. It is very user friendly and easy to figure out. Also, if you have questions the customer support is very helpful and responds quickly.

Tofara

This app generates fascinating insights about visitor behavior. I was also very impressed by the responsiveness of their customer support.

Thephotosavings

The customer service went above and beyond what I would have expected. I had an issue with visitors going to product listing that had mistakenly been deleted and google was sending them there as if the products were available and wasting our ads money. I wanted to track when this happens so that my team would know in the future and be able to stop it. There didn't exist a ready answer for this but Lucky Orange's customer service staff, namely Bradley and Joel, customized a solution for me that was exactly what I was hoping for. Now whenever someone hits a 404 page they get tagged and I see it right away. "Lucky" orange indeed!

Sincerely,

Staff at Thephotosavings.com

York46

Great customer service Justin was great! Solved my problem in less than 5 minutes and extended my free trial so I can test it longer

WGYB

Really love all the features within this app. My customer service manager Justin T is awesome. Thanks!

Quirky Fun Gifts

This app is very important! You can see how your customers/visitors see your site and you can understand their behavior better and you can see what is wrong or missing in your site, what drove customers away, what is working, and what is not. These are all crucial information to make sales. So, thank you for this app!

City Slicker Deals - Homeware, Technology and Outdoor deals!

Looks good, the user recordings are unbelievable and a great help. IT shows exactly what the user is doing on your site.