Lucky Orange

Lucky Orange

by Lucky Orange LLC

Your customers are confused. See why.

Kayvar - Your Korean Beauty Shopping Mall

Bad experience with the app.

1) Did no warning on the app's trial expiry and was logged out of the dashboard
2) Prices are not transparent. Asked to subscribe with the 20/month plan on the "logged out dashboard" when instead of offering the 10/month plan.

Hope that you guys can be transparent with your pricing. While i understand that a revenue boost with such a trick adds to the bottom line, it is uncalled for, unprofessional, and definitely not the right way to do business.

If a company has page views/ month that falls in the 10/month plan, then they will be paying 2X the price.

Disappointed with such service.

LEAN & CHOPPY

Awesome! the recordings are very very very helpful I recovered 5 lost sales with this APP I strongly recommend it to all of you who are running an e-commerce store.

Covert Apparel

This app is extremely good. I was looking for a heatmap sort of app and I came across Lucky Orange and I'm so glad I did. I'm still using the free trial version but I'll definitely continue my plan. Using this app I understood why my visitors aren't converting.

TFA

One a first attempt at looking at the app, I didn't quite know how to navigate this app. Within five minutes of speaking with customer service, I had a good knowledge of the app and am excited to see how this app will help me understand how customers are using our site.
Incredible customer service.

Walnut

So far, so good! I installed this map for the Heatmap functionality and it's already proving useful for figuring out ways to tweak my pages. The backend is easy to use and I really appreciated the 15 minute orientation call. I didn't know that it also had chat and polling functionality, which are two useful features that I had planned on adding later.

Trend PickUp

I highly recommend this product to anyone starting out in e-commerce.
It's really helping me figure out what I need to change on my website in order to get more sales. Support team are very prompt and co-operative.

Must Have for Every Store!

KDPREV1

VEry good app and they are very helpful when you need them.

I higly recommend for people who want to analyze their page product

FitCapri

I migrated away from HotJar on the advice of a colleague who is in the same business space as I am, and I am very happy I did. For my purposes, LuckyOrange has been a huge help in analyzing exactly what is happening in my Shopify store, both from a customer experience perspective, and a store management perspective. I haven't even used all of the capabilities yet, such as Chat and HeatMaps, but I plan to dive into that very soon. Above everything else, the support has been outstanding. I am a small shop in a very large world of drop-shipping, and it is a very dense business space. It would be very easy for an application provider to just miss, or even dismiss me, as there are others out there creating more revenue than I am right now. I spent 33 years in the Enterprise IT arena as an App Developer (we were called Programmers back then...uh oh...dating myself), a Technician, an IT Manager for a multi-billion $$ Healthcare Provider, a Consultant, and a Solutions Architect designing systems for SMB, and Enterprise level businesses, and I am well-aware of what great support is, and what not-so-great support is. LuckyOrange is absolutely in the former category, and I hope as they grow they stay that way. As long as they do they will have my business. Count on it. Great job LuckyOrange, and a very sincere and thankful shout-out to Justin! He is a Star.

Michael Nitka
President
FitCapri, INC.

Chosenfiveclub

I used this app to see where my traffic was coming from, and how they were responding to my different tests. This is 110% worth it, I would recommend this to anyone who had questions about why are people reacting a certain a way to a change they implemented on their site. This will help you find out all your problems!

Blue Fish Company Inc.

10/16/2018 > Great idea for an app, currently testing the app, the interface looks simple, the results matching Google Analytics which is great but with better and user friendly interface, outstanding customer and technical support from Bradley.

11/21/2018 > This App is beyond great, the live views, chat, recordings, polls, co-browsing, and Heatmaps, I used it all, I am able to customize customer behavior and adding tags and alerts based on the customer experience, I was able to know what cause the customer to bounce after reaching a certain page like 404 page not found, I was also able to teach the customers how to use how to use the website correctly ( Like hover on images to zoom ) with an interactive questions using the polls, planning to use exit intent poll next to show a customer that added an item to the cart and plans to leave the website a coupon code.