Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

Website tools to improve cart checkout and grow conversions

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

INVENTRESS

Coming from the land of traditional analytics and WordPress, I have to say that I am blown away with what Lucky Orang can do for such an affordable price. Within the first two days of my trial I was able to block bot traffic by IP address and I saw no slow down on my site whatsoever. I'm really looking forward to adding my other sites and seeing how I can improve my designs to get more conversions.

August 20, 2021

Thank you for your review and such kind words! Identifying bot traffic and then blocking them by IP address is such a valuable asset in addition to seeing what your visitors/customers are doing and experiencing. We are glad to be a part of your website's journey and look forward to continuing to work with you! Thanks again for your review!

Sage Brush Gun Dogs LLC

Time spent using app About 2 months

Very nice APP it has helped us improve our customers experience. We have uninstalled it as we found it to be a drag on our store speed. Also you need to be careful as BOTS will eat up your page allowance if you do any advertising. Mix bag review, still this APP can be very helpful. Updates, thank-you for your reply going to reinstall!

August 16, 2021

Thank you for your review. Bot traffic is a frustrating issue for any website. Lucky Orange can help you identify bot traffic so you can avoid wasting money on ads that won’t produce sales. It can be shocking to finally see how much bot traffic is coming to your site, but now you have the information needed to audit all of your traffic sources to make sure you’re not getting bad traffic. This is especially true if you’re running paid ads.

Once you’ve identified a source of bots, you can use Lucky Orange to stop tracking these “visitors” by blocking the IP address(es). Here’s a guide to help: https://help.luckyorange.com/article/30-block-ip-addresses-from-being-tracked-on-my-site-including-my-own

Let’s talk about site speed for a moment. In regards to our code and its impact on your site speed, our code is loaded asynchronously. Because of this, our code doesn’t load on your site until the essential elements have loaded and are fully functional. The impact on your store’s speed should be minimal: https://help.luckyorange.com/article/137-will-lucky-orange-slow-down-my-website

Additionally, Lucky Orange is pleased to report that Yottaa, an industry leader for analyzing website speed, published their annual report on the impact of 3rd party applications on website performance. In comparison with other conversion rate optimization tools, Lucky Orange received the highest mark (green check mark) indicating our software has little to no performance impact on websites. The link to the report can be found below should you be interested in exploring further validation of Lucky Orange’s commitment to maintaining your website speed. https://www.yottaa.com/resources/2020-ecommerce-3rd-party-index/

If there are any other questions we can answer, please don’t hesitate to reach out. You can reach out to us by phone (text or call) at +1-913-200-3927 or by emailing support@luckyorange.com. We also can connect via WhatsApp.

Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Bellite

Location Australia

Love Lucky orange, it's so addictive with the record of user sessions.
It's so useful to understand how users interact which is something priceless.

August 10, 2021

“So addictive” are words we love hearing from our customers! Seeing what your customers’ experience in real time can give you the insight you need to address their needs quickly and prevent any barriers to conversion. Thank you for this five-star review! We’re here if you have any questions.

Special Juliette

Location Italy

Very good app, it is fantastic to see yours store statistics, the support is very competent, they help me with my questions in a short time. I raccomanded it.

August 9, 2021

Those are words we love to hear! Helping our users get the most out of their Lucky Orange is a priority because the more you can see what people are doing on your Shopify store, the more you can make improvements that result in more sales and happier customers. Plus nothing feels better than finding ways that make your customer experience better than ever. Thanks for sharing the Lucky Orange love! We’re always here should you need anything!

Cathy Ann's Deals

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Reached out for help after installing the app and was immediately helped. Excellent customer service. Very responsive!

August 9, 2021

Thank you for such a glowing review! We’re thrilled you enjoy our customer support and technology. There really is nothing like seeing exactly what people are experiencing to help you make improvements that drive more sales and happier customers. Thank you so much for this great review, and we wish you continued success! Let us know if there’s anything else we can help you with.

Werrv

I just installed Lucky Orange earlier this week to assess my CRO and how to improve customer experience. At first it seemed like a complex tool with lots of options, but then I had an onboarding session with Justin T. and OMG ... I am hooked - he listened carefully to what I wanted, showed me exactly how to get the most from the App and I have now wasted the last 3 hours playing with it . But seriously, my on-boarding experience was amazing and I am impressed by what I have learned already

July 28, 2021

I love talking with our customers about how to best leverage Lucky Orange, and I’m so glad you found the call beneficial! We’re always here to support our customers’ successes and are thrilled that we were able to impress you with our technology, onboarding and customer support. Thank you for allowing us to be part of your store’s journey. Don’t hesitate to reach out if we can be of service in any way. Happy tracking!

Bradelis

Location Japan

Great and easy to use. Clear interface and useful data insights. This app helps us understand site behaviors and great for analysis.

July 27, 2021

Thanks for your five-star review! Being able to see what visitors do and experience on your Shopify store can make all of the difference in improving the customer experience and your conversions. Again, thank you for your review, and please reach out should we be able to provide any further assistance. Happy tracking!

Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Bar Stool Gems

This app gives valuable insights into what visitors are doing on your store and where there's roadblocks and friction. The UI is super easy to use and the support is great. Recommended.

July 16, 2021

Seeing exactly what your visitors and customers do and experience on your website through session recordings and heatmaps can make all the difference in improving your website and growing your business. We are glad to be a part of your website's journey and look forward to continuing to work with you! Thanks for your review and recommendation, and happy tracking!

Gitchee Goo Baby

Super easy to use with great user tracking features. Heatmaps are really something else and are very helpful for UX optimization.

July 15, 2021

Thank you for your five-star review and recommendation! Getting that front row experience to see how your customers use your website makes all the difference in growing your business. We wish you continued success, and don't hesitate to reach out should we be able to help you in any way!

Super Macaw

Location India
Time spent using app About 2 months

Love the App, works like magic. You get to see what actually drives or scare away your customers
And the Support team is great!

July 15, 2021

Thank you for your review! We love to hear that Lucky Orange insights was able to show you how visitors use your website and help you drive changes that have helped grow business. Thank you for sharing that Lucky Orange love, and please don’t hesitate to reach out if we can be of service in any way! Happy tracking!