4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for its insightful heatmap and real-time session replay features, which aid in website optimization. They appreciate its user-friendly interface, comprehensive analytics, and additional features like surveys and live chat. The responsive and knowledgeable customer support team is also praised. The app's seamless integration with Shopify and its effectiveness in A/B testing are other highlights. Both free and paid plans are found valuable, with many describing the app as a "game-changer" and "must-have".

December 3, 2023

This app is a game changer. Everything in it is A one perfect. I am so at ease because I run Ad Campaigns, and for me to track Google PPC clicks is so important, and Lucky Orange exactly does that for me. It separates everything and makes it so easier to analyze data. I am happy and grateful to all their services.

Gym Citizens
Lucky Orange LLC replied December 5, 2023

We're delighted to hear that Lucky Orange has been a game changer for you! It's fantastic to know that our app has made tracking Google PPC clicks easier and more efficient for your ad campaigns. We appreciate your kind words and are dedicated to providing excellent service to our users. Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us, and we're here should you need anything!

January 9, 2024

This is awesome data! I love it and it's so helpful.

Soul 2 Shop
3 months using the app
Lucky Orange LLC replied January 11, 2024

Thank you for sharing the Lucky Orange love! Getting a front seat to your customers online interactions can be truly invaluable when you are making decisions for your website. Please don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of assistance now or in the future!

December 26, 2023

Amazing, just a must have tool for understanding how behave your customers.

CoolBoutique
Switzerland
Lucky Orange LLC replied December 31, 2023

There’s nothing quite like the feeling when you see exactly what’s stopping more visitors from turning into customers. Instead of blindly trying to improve your website, you could isolate the issue and fix it. Thanks for your review and don’t hesitate to reach out if you need anything!

March 21, 2024

So far they've been super helpful with setup and the app works great!

Supercrush
1 day using the app
Lucky Orange LLC replied March 22, 2024

We love to hear that getting a front seat to your customers’ online interactions has been just what you needed to grow your conversions and business. Our team is always here to help, and we’re thrilled we were able to impress you with both of our support and technology. Thanks for this glowing review, and happy tracking!

November 27, 2023

Great app! Lucky Orange gave us the ability to see customer behavior and optimize accordingly. So much great information can be found on your dashboard, and the app is extremely user-friendly! Such a powerful too - can't recommend it enough!

707 Street
10 months using the app
Lucky Orange LLC replied December 4, 2023

It sounds like you’ve been able to dive right into the insights and find ways to improve your website. Love to hear how getting that first-hand look at what customers do and experience can make such a difference for your store. Thank you for the review and don’t hesitate to reach out should I or my team be able to assist you in any way.

March 19, 2024

Exellent must have app!!!

4happyhome
Lucky Orange LLC replied March 22, 2024

Seeing exactly what your visitors and customers do and experience on your website can make all the difference in improving your website and growing your business. Thanks for sharing the Lucky Orange love! We’re always here should you need anything!

March 28, 2024

This is the best app for monitoring I've used until now

Alchemy The Label
Romania
2 days using the app
Lucky Orange LLC replied March 30, 2024

Being able to see firsthand how customers spend time on your website can make a huge difference for your website and customer experience. I’m here if you have any questions! Thanks for spreading the Lucky Orange love!

February 6, 2024

Very useful tools. Sometimes it has issues rendering the images, but overall it's pretty good.

Distreo
Romania
7 days using the app
Lucky Orange LLC replied February 8, 2024

We're thrilled that you've been able to get valuable data from Lucky Orange. It's incredible to see how people are using your website and where they click/scroll/etc. Regarding the issue you described, please reply to my last email. This will allow my team to research and identify what could be going on. I look forward to hearing from you soon!

January 23, 2024

Great and insightful for optimising your site and conversion. Certainly love the heatmap and the customer recording to study the customer journey from both ads and organic conversion

Fresh Koala
About 1 month using the app
Lucky Orange LLC replied January 24, 2024

Wow! It sounds like you’ve been able to dive right into the insights and find ways to improve your website by better understanding your customers' journey. Heatmaps and session recordings bring visitor behavior into focus so clearly! Thank you for your review, and please don’t hesitate to reach out if we can be of service in any way! Happy tracking!

April 4, 2024

Super útil. Tenho acesso a dados que não conseguiria ter em nenhuma outra aplicação. Posso criar perfis de clientes e rever todos os passos no site.
Ótimo.
Recomendo a todos os profissionais.

Unibuto