Lucky Orange

Lucky Orange

by Lucky Orange LLC

Your customers are confused. See why.

Made in Tuscany

Absolutely love it and I install it in all my stores as soon as we start. It's an indispensable tool to catch out any issues on your store, or to see what people might be trying to find that you are missing. The only downside is that watching traffic is addictive! :)

Miracle Finds

Great App! Highly Recommend! I get a lot of page views but no purchases and this really helps me figure out what the reason is.!

YOLOtek

You NEED this app if you have a website. PERIOD! Get this. I own YOLOtek.com and this app allows me to see an actual recording of my last 200 visitors, so I can see if the move quickly to purchase or what is holding them back. Can't tell you how many times I find mistakes on our website that i only see when watching recordings. This app is CRAZY COOL and super cheap! Get it now!

doolittlejewelry

I use this app to help me learn how clients use my website and to see if there are navigation problems. In less than a month I was able to identify and correct problems I saw people having moving around on my new website. Highly recommend. Makes having a website so much more fun, too! Excellent customer support, and fast, too. Thanks, Lucky Orange!

DOG IZ DOG

I started using this app to see how user friendly my website is. soon this app became my saviour. i learned how the customer was using the website and things i could do to improve it for a better ROI. i really like this app and im pretty addicted to it now. I totally recommend this to anyone with a brand new website that gets traffic but no sales. Get this and find out why. its AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!

Animals Matter, Inc.

Not sure what's better, the app itself, or the customer service! They are both what you would hope to expect from a Shopify Plus platform and this is rare. This app has been a tremendous help to us and we couldn't imagine being without it. This app allows us to evaluate the customer experience and flow while navigating our site, troubleshoot glitches, problems with checkout, etc., all recorded for playback, review and the ability to send the recorded errors/glitches to Shopify Support. Incredible App!

Feisty-Fox

This app is brilliant I've used this on multiple stores / websites. Very useful to find out what is working and what is not on your store.

I had a few issues with billing / setup customer service is always very good and quick! Thanks for Justin for sorting all this out for me.

Keep up the good work!

Store

This is the best app that i have ever used to see what the problem is on my store and what problems my customer have during their purchase. A must-have app I can highly recommend it. You will see everything as your customer sees and what problems he has. The biggest issue i see was the apps with pop up. Every time they see this they not find where to close it and leave the store.

Without this app you will never know this.

For me the best app that i have ever tried out on Shopify and bring me the most conversion rate because i eliminate the issues after seeing them.

5 Stars from me!!!

Nobel0 3D Print

WOW WOW WOW, i am really impressed by this technology. it helps a looottt. Also, giving a 7-days trial helps us to experiment the app and know what we are having actually.
I am in love with this.
Best Regards

Mark Bell Sling Shot

Great software to learn more about your customer's behavior. Also they have great customer support. Shout out to Justin! Highly recommend for any business, especially eComm stores. 10/10