Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

Website tools to improve cart checkout and grow conversions

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Pragma style

A good application with a reasonable price compared to competitors. The customer service is very responsive. Good company and good application. An essential tool for any business to understand the behavior of its visitors.

October 29, 2021

Thrilled to hear how Lucky Orange has made a positive impact across your website! Being able to understand your visitors is invaluable. Thank you for this five-star review and sharing the Lucky Orange love! We’re here if you need anything else.

PlayBetter

Very easy to use with helpful support! We've been able to get a ton more insight into our users' behavior using Lucky Orange.

October 25, 2021

Thank you for your review and kind words! Learning the pain points your customers are having and being able to quickly address them is invaluable. Nothing feels better than finding ways that make your customer experience better than ever. Thanks again for your review, we’re always here should you need anything!

The Crystal Shop 1111

I have found this app to be highly intuitive and very easy to navigate around. It has helped me so much with insight in regards to my traffic and website. I also found the personal tutorial extremely informative. Thanks for making such a great app!!

October 22, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! Love to hear that we can wow you with our technology and onboarding. Nothing feels better than finding ways that make your customer experience better than ever. Thanks for sharing the Lucky Orange love, and we’re always here should you need anything!

Accio Box

I have only just integrated our website with Lucky Orange and being able to have a 1-on-1 training call with Justin to walk me through the platform and best practices have allowed us to understand how to really unlock the power of Lucky Orange and create a tailored experience for our customers

October 19, 2021

We’re so happy that we’ve been able to impress you with our technology, onboarding and customer support and are thrilled to be part of your journey. Our team loves to help our customers get as much as they can from Lucky Orange, and our 15-minute call is a great way to accomplish it. Plus it’s always great to connect with our customers. :-) Thank you for your review and sharing the Lucky Orange love. Don’t hesitate to reach out if you need anything!

Skrapsit

Location India

I absolutely love Lucky Orange. Their extensive insights into the store performance helped a great deal in redoing parts that weren't performing well. The vastness and depth of insights is unmatchable and the support team is always open to help and very responsive. I'd totally recommend Lucky Orange to store owners who wish to take that extra step to go through their store data.

October 18, 2021

Love that Lucky Orange continues to play a crucial role in the growth of your website and business. Visitor behavior really makes all the difference! Thank you for this glowing review and recommendation. We’re here should you need anything else!

Riddle Cloud

Location India

This application is awesome. It is easy to use and install. You can make changes to your website once you get to know where visitors are leaving the website.

October 13, 2021

Wow! It sounds like you’ve been able to dive right into the insights and find ways to improve your website. We love to hear that Lucky Orange insights was able to show you how visitors use your website and help you drive changes that have helped grow business. Thank you for your review, and please don’t hesitate to reach out if we can be of service in any way! Happy tracking!

Under 5'10

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Not only is this one of the best apps on the Shopify app store for any brand that wants to be ahead of the competition- the customer service and dedication of the LO developer team is par excellence! Everyone within the Shopify network needs to learn from these heroes at Lucky Orange. Keep up the great work guys! Love it :)

October 11, 2021

Thank you for such kind words! We strive to provide all of our customers with a great product and great support. I’ve shared your glowing review with the rest of our team - hearing feedback like this helps us remember how important it is to keep working hard for customers like you. Thank you again for sharing the Lucky Orange love, and we’re here if you have any questions!

Calm Crystal

Location Sweden

There where an issue with my login for a while but the customer support was amazing and made sure that everything got fixed as soon as possible, highly recommend this app and their support team

October 6, 2021

Seeing exactly what your visitors and customers do and experience on your website through session recordings and heatmaps can make all the difference in improving your website and growing your business. We are glad to be a part of your website's journey and look forward to continuing to work with you! Thanks for your review and recommendation, and happy tracking!

The Yarn Club, Inc

Time spent using app About 1 year

This app has come in handy so many times. When I first set up my shop it allowed me to see where folks had dropped off and why. I could see real time what was keeping customers from completing their transactions. A few quick fixes and we were selling stronger and stronger. I recently used the app to discover that I may have had some malicious interference with my site. Lucky Orange gave me the a real-time picture of what was happening. For a non techie person, this app has been a real friend.

October 6, 2021

There’s nothing quite like the feeling when you see exactly what’s stopping more visitors from turning into customers. Instead of blindly trying to improve your website, you could isolate the issue and fix it. Love to hear how Lucky Orange played a significant role in identifying that malicious interference. As our founders have always said, “You shouldn’t need a PhD in Analytics to improve your website.” Thanks for your review and don’t hesitate to reach out if you need anything!

pophomefabric

I was happy when I found this app it filled some of my analytics needs but i am uninstalling after trying for a few days. I contacted them regarding the app flashing at the bottom of the visitor page. I sent them a movie of it they said they had no idea and suggested i refresh. Like c'mon if a person has got as far as running a store on shopify they probably understand browser refreshing. Of course i refreshed. duh. I restarted.
Also i told them the app was only showing 2/3 of my visitors and wasn't clocking any of my sales. they asked me for proof. Like i was lying about it. Pretty insulting and arrogant. at that point i decided I was not fighting them and I wouldn't be giving them any money either.

October 5, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. As I mentioned in my email, our developer wasn’t able to replicate your issue and wanted to rule out any other issues by asking you to refresh your page. I’m sorry you felt that we were insulting you in investigating your concern because that was absolutely not our intent. Please accept our apologies if it came across that way. We’d like to talk with you to get more information so we can investigate further the differences you’re seeing with visitor counts since that discrepancy isn’t something that should be happening.

I would still like to connect and have a conversation to make things right. We take pride in our customer service, and your case is no exception. I look forward to connecting with you soon.

Best Regards - Bradley, Director of Client Services at Lucky Orange