4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its insightful customer behavior analysis, aiding in online store optimization. Its heatmap and session replay features are highly valued for identifying website strengths and weaknesses. The intuitive interface, live chat, and surveys enhance customer engagement. Despite occasional issues with bot views, the app's robust analytics, responsive support, and seamless integration make it a favorite. It offers both free and paid plans to suit various needs.

November 13, 2023

This is my favorite heat map! I have used this app at multiple jobs and it has been immensely helpful in trying to figure out some of the pain points our customers experience from a UX perspective. Can't recommend it enough and a great support team too!

Mohawk General Store
6 days using the app
Lucky Orange LLC replied November 17, 2023

Thank you for your five-star review and recommendation! Getting that front row experience to see how your customers use your website makes all the difference in growing your business. We wish you continued success, and don't hesitate to reach out should we be able to help you in any way!

Cheers - Jordan from Lucky Orange

November 15, 2023

We had some trouble getting set up but the customer service was prompt and got us working ASAP!

Karen Pryor Clicker Training
7 days using the app
Lucky Orange LLC replied November 17, 2023

Thank you for your review! So glad we were able to connect and start to get you started on the right foot. We’re always here to support our customers’ successes. Live view is such a valuable tool that helps you spot those visitors when they need your help the most, which lets you send them a chat invite at just the right time in their journey. Don’t hesitate to reach out if we can be of service in any way.

Edited October 27, 2023

10/27/23 Update: I'm going to update my review to 4 stars. I used the previous version for almost 2/3 years and unfortunately, this version doesn't have the tagging and consistently fetches images which diminishes the quality of the recordings. I'll respond to the email.

Since they've upgraded, I've spent 3 days going back and forth with their support to get this app to work. I wouldn't recommend this application.

Used By God
About 3 years using the app
Lucky Orange LLC replied October 23, 2023

I apologize for the confusion that having an account on the older version of our platform and the current version created for you when trying to log in to view recordings. I’m glad our support team was able to work with you over email to gain a better understanding of the issue so we could get you logged into the correct account so you can view data again. I want to double check that everything is working from your side, so please reply to my last email to continue the conversation and make sure you’re all set moving forward. You can also call the number included in my email to connect via phone. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards - Bradley from Lucky Orange

November 22, 2023

Very helpful demo call! Can't wait to use the app more!

Susosu Water
3 months using the app
Lucky Orange LLC replied December 4, 2023

These are words that we love to hear! The more you learn about your visitors and what they experience, the more you can spot those conversion potholes and address them before they cost you more sales. We appreciate the time you took to write this review and share the Lucky Orange love. We're here if you have any questions!

January 28, 2024

We mainly use it for Heatmap and customer recordings. This is very useful and provides great insights into customer behaviours.

VKB-SIM Australia
3 days using the app
Lucky Orange LLC replied January 31, 2024

Thanks for your review! Being able to see what visitors do and experience on your Shopify store can make all of the difference in improving the customer experience and your conversions. Again, thank you for your review, and please reach out should we be able to provide any further assistance. Happy tracking!

December 6, 2023

it is quite useful. i noticed the recordings are better than those of other plugins.

Mr. Higgins
Cyprus
4 days using the app
Lucky Orange LLC replied December 15, 2023

Seeing exactly what your visitors and customers do and experience on your website through session recordings can make all the difference in improving your website and growing your business. Thank you for your review, and we’re glad to be a part of your website’s journey. Happy tracking!

October 13, 2023

I'd say Lucky Orange is in my top 3 best apps for any new ecommerce store owner. It is easy to use and I learn so much about optimising my store by just using the app. I LOVE it! Highly recommend it - it is easy to use, super insightful and the friendliest customer service!

Dust Mite Allergy Solutions
6 months using the app
Lucky Orange LLC replied October 16, 2023

We’re honored to be on your top 3 list of Shopify apps! Finding new ways to see what your customers are experiencing and taking the guesswork out of improving your store is invaluable. We are thrilled to be part of your business and are looking forward to continuing to work with you!

Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange

September 21, 2023

Without a doubt one of the most valuable tools for insights into your customer behavior. Once you start getting traffic into your site you really need this app. Especially when running ad campaigns. It's of great service to be able to see what the people who are clicking on certain ads are behaving like when interacting with your site. Yes, it's good for identifying issues as well but the most use I have gotten out of it is to determine what the habits are of certain customers, specifically ones that add to cart and don't buy. This app is an absolute must have.

Battle Born Wood Shop
Over 1 year using the app
Lucky Orange LLC replied September 27, 2023

These are words that we love to hear! The more you learn about your visitors and what they experience, the more you can make data-driven updates that result in measurable success. We appreciate the time you took to write this review and share the Lucky Orange love. We're here if you have any questions!

November 13, 2023

Excellent, esp customer support!

Studio by TCS
Over 5 years using the app
Lucky Orange LLC replied November 17, 2023

Thank you so much for this glowing review and special shout-out to our support team! We love to impress our users with our technology and support. :-) There’s really nothing like seeing exactly what people are experiencing to help you make improvements that drive more sales and happier customers. We’re thrilled to be part of your journey and wish you continued success.

Edited October 6, 2023

Had issues with downgrading from their free plan - kept getting an error message and their support took days to get back to me. I'm updating my review because they made sure I was taken care of and even offered to call me directly to go over what was happening. I appreciated their extra effort to make sure this was corrected. We have used Lucky Orange for years and never had any issues until this year. Not sure if something is broken between Shopify and Lucky Orange that does not allow you to downgrade to their free plan.

The Alaska Frontier
Over 3 years using the app
Lucky Orange LLC replied October 16, 2023

We apologize for the issues you experience and assure you that our team is committed to our customers. Our team has already been investigating and resolved the cause of the issue. Thank you for review, and we're here if you need anything!

Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange