Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

by Lucky Orange LLC

View Recordings to see why people abandon carts & grow sales!

Red Suricata

I'm fairly new to using this app - but so far so good. It's very powerful - and both the real life view and the recordings have been a huge asset to understanding how users use my site. Customer service is excellent too.

June 11, 2020

Learning the pain points your customers are having and being able to quickly address them is invaluable. Nothing feels better than finding ways that make your customer experience better than ever. Thanks for sharing the Lucky Orange love, and we’re always here should you need anything!

Curious Taste

It's a really powerful app with a lot of necessary functionalities, It literally helped me double my conversion rate. Very Recommended !!!

June 11, 2020

We strive to make sure all of our customers walk again saying, “this is a really powerful app!” Love to hear that Lucky Orange has been able to double your conversion rate - WOW! Let us know if there’s anything we can do to assist you further. Thank you for this review and happy tracking!

Roomie Design

Super easy to use, provides lots of valuable information. Easy to see all data at once, definitely helpful. I found so many mistakes on the store thanks to this app and being able to see the store through a customer's eyes.
Highly recommended!

June 8, 2020

Getting a front seat to your customers online interactions can be truly invaluable when you are making decisions for your website. Thank you for your recommendation, and please don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of assistance at all. Happy tracking!

The Rugged Gentleman

Loving the app so far and Kelsey was super helpful with my onboarding. I've learned a lot about how customers navigate my website through the recordings and filtering through tags makes it easy to navigate recordings.

June 8, 2020

At Lucky Orange, we strive to help you answer as many questions as we can about your website. It's important to us that our customers have a strong understanding of Lucky Orange early on and we are glad to get the opportunity to get you started on the right path! It was a pleasure speaking with you, and we’re always here should you need anything else!

Megete

Well, it didn't get the effect I wanted. The checkout page can't be monitored. This is the problem of shopify. The customer service person of, Lucky Orange Review is very good.

June 8, 2020

Thank you for your review and feedback! The ability to track checkout pages is a feature that Shopify only provides to its Shopify Plus merchants. Keeping that in mind, Lucky Orange is still very helpful for all of your product pages, cart page and more - seeing how visitors use your store is invaluable in finding ways to grow sales. We wish you continued success, and please don’t hesitate to reach out if we can be of service in any way!

Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Depawtment

Absolutely amazing app. Been using it for a couple of weeks now and I have to say it's worth every penny I spent into it. Let's you know how to optimize your site, product page - helps with conversions which is the absolute most important thing about a site. Huge props!

June 8, 2020

For all the visual learners out there, Lucky Orange is a great solution to bring your most important website analytics together in a consumable way. We are glad to be a part of your website's journey and look forward to continuing to work with you! Thanks for your review, and happy tracking!

Cheers - Jordan from Lucky Orange

Tantigram

Lucky Orange has the analytics I need for my Shopify store and exactly the insights that are needed to thrive and grow your traffic. Understanding through visualization is a key facet to a store.

June 8, 2020

We love to hear that getting a front seat to your customers’ online interactions has been just what you needed to grow your business. Thanks for this five-star review! Always here if you need anything from our team!

Vapewholesupply

AMAZING! Lucky Orange is the BEST app on Shopify. The technology in this app is unparalleled and the features in this in-browser app could easily be in a program that costs 1000$ or a professional agency to install. All the value you get from this app is INSANE for the amount of money you pay (10$ a month). I would happily pay 30$ a month for this app and not bat an eye! The fact that it's only 10$ is absolute steal making this the best app on the market.

Indispensable UX data down to live tracking and recordings with ip addresses for any customers, organizable by tons of different parameters. A UX researcher's dream.

Not only that, they give you a free consultation call where they walk you through all the features of the platform and make sure you're getting the most use out of it as possible. The technology is insane and the customer service is impressive

Lucky Orange is one of the super rare gems that you have to jump on when you find it!

June 3, 2020

All I can is WOW! “Best app” and “UX researcher’s dream” are phrases we love to hear from our customers! Thank you for this amazing review. We’re so happy that we’ve been able to impress you with our technology, onboarding and customer support and are thrilled to be part of your journey. Please reach out should you need anything!

MuchMoreasy

HATS OFF! Guys, seriously, this app is DIAMOND! Actually, I didn’t want to share with other people since it is that amazing! All features will blow your mind. This app is not only essential for every Shopify store but for whole e-commerce world. Just give it a try and you will be amazed by the results! I can talk about the app for like hours but I highly encourage you guys to check it out yourselves! Also, I can not stress enough how powerfully the support team is, shout out to Justin who help me figure it out the whole features by phone and also other team members who keep this application alive! Thank you so much for everything!

June 3, 2020

Thank you for this dazzling review! It’s not every day that we get compared to a diamond, but it’s a compliment that we love to hear. I love talking with our customers about how to best leverage Lucky Orange, and I’m so glad you found the call beneficial! Please don’t hesitate to reach out if we can be of service in any way.

Venice Design

Ever since I downloaded and then uninstalled this app. Google Ads thinks it added malware to my site

July 13, 2020

We are very sorry for this experience - it is certainly not the experience we want you to have! This is the first time we’ve heard of Lucky Orange being considered malware, and we want to better understand what could be causing Google Ads’ message. Our team has reached out to you multiple times to assist you and better understand what happened, but we haven’t been able to connect. Please reach out to us by phone +1-913-735-9032 or email support@luckyorange.com so that we can investigate your issues further.

Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange