Lucky Orange

Lucky Orange

by Lucky Orange LLC

Your customers are confused. See why.

MyLFS.ca

This is an insanely powerful tool if you can make sense of the data it gives you. Basically letting you look over the shoulder of anyone on your site.

BaghiraStore

Great App. Amazing support. I had issues installing the app, Lucky orange team contacted me through facebook and fixed the issue. I'm more than happy with the support.

QSun

Clean and friendly UX design. We can identify the user's behaviour from different resources. Made some changes on our landing page based on the feedback we got from recording sessions. We are going to use it for the second Shopify page with multiple products as well.

Flancerie

I really love this app, it's easy to see what customers are doing in your website which gives you a good perspective about your audience activity.

My Event Decor

I have been using this app for years I love it so much!
Because I can see what pages my customers are on in real time, I know what products they're interested in which has helped me close sales as I also see them typing their questions on the live chat function and can guess what they need to know or can be proactive and start live chat to offer help if they're using the search function a lot.

Fitness Junkies

This app is simple to use and seems to be working just fine. Gives you a unique perspective as to what visitors do when they visit your site. Helps you identify friction points. I used it during a free trial period almost a year ago when my site launched and it helped me identify some issues that once i fixed, subsequently lead to my first sale.

Eagle Emblems & Graphics

Incredible app! The greatest technical support I ever received, from Justin Tomlinson. Thank you Justin for helping me get up and running by the new year!

Shop RRS

This app is very very handy when you want to look at the recordings. Most of the time it is pretty accurate. A few things I don't like about it is that there is no mobile application that I know of and it is super buggy on my phone to use from shopify. Also, I have noticed that it is less accurate than the live view option in spotify, sometimes is says that there are no ppl even though there is actively someone on my website according to the live view.

Koala Stick

this is the best app best app in shopify app. This helps us to read the customers mind by seeing there recordings

Encompass RL

Extremely helpful in knowing where to focus on redesigning your website; no point in redesigning things people never see, and this is a great way to see where people stop, or continue.