Lucky Orange

Lucky Orange

by Lucky Orange LLC

Your customers are confused. See why.

Shedstar

This on of the best Apps for your Shopify store and their support team is second to none,very fast to help with any problem you may have. I would give more stars if I could.

Warehouse Markdown

Seems like support on this plugin has gone down significantly.

Implementing it, while it should automatically place the code, doesn't and now when opening the app tab after it may me pay $10 shows up as blank -_-

Used to be one of my favorite plugins.

May 16, 2019

****Update*** We have not had a chance to connect with the merchant after multiple attempts in reaching out.

Hey! Thank you for the feedback. We have reviewed your account and noticed there may have been a previous trial/account that prevented this new site from installing and tracking properly. This should be a simple fix so please email us directly at support@luckyorange.com at your earliest convenience and we can help resolve this right away! Thanks again for the great feedback and speak soon.

MyKidsNuk

Love this app for what does, you can't beat it. The heat maps gives me enough data to determine which parts of my site gets the most attention. The data that is gathered can be used to get more sales. Thank you to the team at Lucky Orange!

Einhorn Travel

I use this app to observe and track customer behaviour on my store website. I can then use these observations to refine the customer experience to improve conversions and be more profitable. You can add multiple store on a single account and their customer service team is extremely responsive and helpful.

www.Savage.deals

i love this great app!
But can you please help me to see the activity of the cart and checkout page ?

May 10, 2019

Hey! Thank you for the feedback. We would love to be able to track the whole user journey for all Shopify customers. At this time, Shopify currently limits tracking of the checkout pages to only customers who are on Shopify Plus. We would encourage you to speak with your Shopify rep about this need, and we would be happy to discuss this in further detail with them (if upgrading to Shopify Plus is not an option for you at this time). Please email us directly at support@luckyorange.com if you need any additional information, and thanks again for the great feedback!

Trendayo

I've been using the lucky orange app for months. Absolutely love the app and what it does. I had an issue with my previous account and not being able to collect data. I talked with Justin, he helped me figure out the whole issue and get my codes working on my site again. Super fast response time and easy to communicate with. 5/5 all around for the app and customer service!

Fresh&Sassy

I haven't had time to delve into all that lucky orange has to offer, but right from the start I found their support to be fabulous, and I'm loving the features it had when I uploaded the app. One happy camper!

Lucky7Gadgets

Great app, love the functionalities + Customer service is reactive and helpful ! Worth the price ! Recommend

Luxe Hair Maven

Really loving the app and their support is great. They were super quick to answer me and made sure I had everything setup correctly. Such valuable information from this software that has helped me increase my site conversions!

XPURSEX LIFESTYLE

Bradley was quick to reach out with great support. With some fine tuning on both sides, we were able to get the app running and he also gladly extended my trial so that I could have sufficient time to test the app completely.

I have had few interactions with this app and it seems to be amazing. Will be using it thoroughly in the next few days and hoping to get great results.

Thank you so much Bradley. You were amazing!

April 19, 2019

Hey XPURSEX LIFESTYLE. We are sorry to hear you had trouble getting the app set up and tracking as expected. For all new customers, we do offer a free trial and would love to help figure out what the issue is. We have sent an email to your team and look forward to hearing back from you soon so we can get this corrected right away.