Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

by Lucky Orange LLC

View Recordings to see why people abandon carts & grow sales!

mingokitchen

Just amazing! it helps a lot to analyse the audience behaviour. Thanks Lucky orange app and their customers support team is just awesome

July 8, 2020

We strive to make sure all our customers walk away saying, “just amazing!” Being able to see and understand your customers’ online interactions can be truly invaluable when you are making decisions for your website. Please don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of assistance in any way. Happy tracking!

VANACCI 公式オンラインストア

導入必須の神アプリです。
レコーディング機能、リアルタイム分析、ヒートマップ機能が付いて月額10ドルから利用できるアプリを他に見たことがありません。
強いて言えばPV数によってプランが変わるのでアクセス数が多いストアは料金が上がりますが、採算が合わないということはないでしょう。
分析するための専門スタッフまたは外部パートナーがいればなお良いと思います。頻繁に利用しています。

July 1, 2020

Thanks for your five-star review! Being able to see what visitors do and experience on your website can make all of the difference in improving the customer experience and your conversions. Again, thank you for your review, and please reach out should we be able to provide any further assistance. Happy tracking!

ありがとう - Bradley from Lucky Orange

TAYST COFFEE ROASTER

seems to suit our needs to far. We are taking it one extra step to record the users email address. This will help us determine site issues/ user error.

July 1, 2020

We’re so glad that Lucky Orange has been able to provide you with the visitor behavior insights you need! If you need any help passing in email addresses into your Lucky Orange account, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our team by emailing support@luckyorange.com. Thank you for your review!

ConnexLinx.com

this is the best app to see whats going on in your store what your customers are doing so you know what you can make better in order to increase conversions

June 30, 2020

We strive to make sure all of our customers walk away saying, “This is the best app!” Love to hear how you’ve been able to use Lucky Orange to make such an impact on your website and conversion rate. It's the best part of our day getting to work with great businesses like you, and we wish you nothing but the best! Let me know if there’s anything I can do to assist you further.

Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange

GLO Science

Excellent app and great customer service. Daily reports have made it much easier for us to monitor our traffic and conversions and understand our customers' behavior on our site. Well done!

June 30, 2020

Thanks so much for your review! We’re happy you were able to get a front row experience to see how your customers use your website to drive those fine-toothed optimizations. We wish you continued success - please don’t hesitate to reach out if we can be of service in any way.

Cheers - Kelsey from Lucky Orange

Pelicanskin

This app is AMAZING! It helps me increase my conversion rate by tweaking stuff according to the visits of my customers! This data is very valuable and I wouldn't start a new webshop without this app. Overall great customer service too!

June 30, 2020

“Amazing!” is a phrase we love to hear from our customers! Seeing what your customers’ experience in real time can give you the insight you need to address their needs quickly and prevent any barriers to conversion. Thank you for this five-star review! Happy tracking!

Baltzel.nl

I LOVE this app. Every online store should have one.

It has saved me lots of money since I noticed what I was doing wrong and all of the mistakes on my site on time, before too many customers saw it.

June 30, 2020

No, thank you! We love to hear that Lucky Orange has made such an impact on not only making you money but saving your money as well! Thank you for this glowing review and for sharing the Lucky Orange love. Happy tracking!

Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

AUROBELLE IBIZA

love the app , so far I am still testing it . its great to see where my clients come from, what they search and finally if they buy or not. will see if it worth keeping the app,I am using the 10 euro contract but no I reach my limit already, don't want to invest more money at the moment.

June 26, 2020

Great to hear that Lucky Orange has helped you get that front row seat to see how your clients interact with your site. As you continue to explore Lucky Orange, let us know if you have any more questions!

Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange

Elizeal

Impressive app. The recordings are smooth and accurate. Fast and friendly support. They also have a nice live chat feature.

June 26, 2020

Those are words we love to hear! Nothing feels better than finding ways that make your customer experience better than ever. We’re passed your review along to our sales and development teams to share the love. Thank you for your five-star review, and we’re always here should you need anything!

Cheers - Kelsey from Lucky Orange

Tot Adventures

Only just installed it today but immediately saw my visitors don't actually see product reviews I'd imported with another app. They appear fine for me, on different devices and in incognito mode. Of course they all closed the page at that point, so all the advertising money has been going down the drain. Plus my chat option (also another app) was actually not there for visitors - again, it's visible to me. For that alone this app is gold!

June 24, 2020

We strive to make all of our customers walk away saying, “this app is gold!” It’s the best part of our day getting to work with great businesses like yours, and we love to hear how Lucky Orange has made it possible for you to spot these issues before they cost you more advertising dollars or even conversions. Don’t hesitate to reach out should we be able to assist you further. Happy tracking!