Lucky Orange

Lucky Orange

by Lucky Orange LLC

Your customers are confused. See why.

MurphyBedDepot

I use this app to get a handle on how well our website works for our browsing potential customers. I really like how it allows me to watch recordings and therefore troubleshoot problem areas. The tags are a great help in this area, too. I'm still learning the best use of this app but look forward to more and more revenue as the months go on.

The Drowsy Chaperone

I've been using Lucky Orange on every one of my sites for years and I can't put into words how much it does for our businesses. It makes it simple to see why your visitors aren't converting and gives you the chance to fix those issues so you don't spend a ton on traffic without results. The customer service has been great and they're constantly working to make things better. Like I said we've been using them for all our businesses and will continue to do so in the future.

Oorja Nutrition

I use Lucky Orange for chat, live view of visitors, recordings and analytics. Tons of customization features available and intuitive to use. Their dashboard feature is super rich including some great funnel metrics that I haven't seen in most competing products. Customer support has been valuable. They also include personal one on one onboarding that I have rarely seen with other Shopify vendors. Overall, a total winner in my book. I am keeping them :-)

elthecookglobal.com

very useful app for understanding customer thought process on the site. totally recommend it for new sites as well as established businesses.

Sapoora

It is a great app to track your visitors insights. I've not been much familiar with this app because LO offers a 7 day free trial and I am a newbie to it. I would be glad if LO offered me another a Month Free Trial. Thanks, Great app. Recommended app.

The Pod Cases

I love this app, it's great! Gave me the desperately needed insight I required to help convert more sales. the UI is a little outdated but the core functionality is gold.

Fashionivo

not working for me! Not like it very slow never recommended installing on the store... please try your own risk

July 31, 2019

Hey Fashionivo. We are sorry to hear you are having some trouble with your first experience on Lucky Orange and we would love to see what we can do to give you some additional time to test out our services. Experiencing a slow connection with the app is not a common experience and we would love to troubleshoot what may be causing this for you. Please email us directly at support@luckyorange.com so you can share some additional details about your experience and we will be able to assist right away.

Premium Trendz

This app doesnt seem to be to accurate with the recordings. Some that play dont seem to be doing whats appeared above

July 31, 2019

Hey Premium Trendz. Thank you for the feedback. We are sorry to hear you are having some trouble with your Lucky Orange recordings. We have tried to reach out to you directly but have not had the chance to connect yet. While waiting to connect, we did go ahead and review a few recordings in your account and were not able to replicate the issues you have outlined. We look forward to the opportunity to connect soon so we can try and track down what issues you may be having and get them resolved for you right away. Please email us directly at support@luckyorange.com or give us a call at +1-913-735-9032 Monday through Friday between 9 am and 5 pm CST so we can assist right away.

The Green House Boutique Clothing, LLC

Love, Love, LOVE Lucky Orange! Installation was a breeze and super fast, their guides are easy to understand, and they answered the few questions I had really fast! Who doesn't adore quick, friendly, knowledgeable customer service?! I'm really looking forward to learning from all of the information this app is giving me. I finally feel like I am starting to understand all of the stats I've been getting. Just one suggestion - and I have been told they are working on it - please, please, please make mobile live chat available SOON! I don't always have my laptop on, but my phone is always in my hand. Thanks, Lucky Orange!

Jawolry

This app stopped recording Adds to cart and most of the view content recordings regardless of live sessions! The support team was absent due to weekends! Later the team reached me and helped me through skype chat. They resolved the issue and found out that my theme was a problem due to a design change of my cart. Moreover, he showed me how the site was loading for a long time.