Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

by Lucky Orange LLC

View Recordings to see why people abandon carts & grow sales!

Venture Products 2020

Best app iv'e seen to see what your customers are doing. I've already corrected several issue after seeing customers use my store. Highly recommend!

August 27, 2020

Learning the pain points your customers are having and being able to quickly address them is invaluable. Nothing feels better than finding ways that make your customer experience better than ever. Thanks for sharing the Lucky Orange love, and we’re always here should you need anything!

Cheers - Jordan from Lucky Orange

Tumbury

This is the best app to improve your conversion rate. You can track and know what your customers are looking from your store. Great app.

August 26, 2020

Diving into visitor behavior to identify ways to improve your website is invaluable to growing your business. We appreciate your review and recommendation! I’m here if you have any questions.

RINCOMART

5 Stars are not enough to give ratings for this Lucky Orange app. I am enjoying a lot with live visitors activity viewing and also with video recordings data of all the visitors activity. Especially customer support is just awesome. I recommend everybody to enjoy this features by installing this app.

August 26, 2020

WOW! Thank you for a 5+ star review! Nothing feels better than finding ways that make your customer experience better than ever. We love to hear these kind words, and we’re passed it along to our sales and development teams to share the love. We’re always here should you need anything! Thank you for your review and recommendation!

Gallonmart

One of the must have apps for your shopify store. It lets you serve your customer better by understanding their need. A recommended app to have.

TEEWAGON

I really loved this app. A highly recommended and must-have app in your Shopify store. You get to know your customer requirements and you can ask for their needs and chat with them.

August 26, 2020

We love to hear that getting a front seat to your customers’ online interactions has been just what you needed to grow your conversions and business. It sounds like chat has been a huge asset to your sales strategy as well! Thanks for this five-star review! Always here if you need anything from our team!

Treatpen

Lucky Orange has really helped me pin point where I need to fix or optimize my store for a better customer experience. I know exactly where customers stop scrolling, or if they have any difficulties navigating through my store. I highly recommend this app for anyone looking to increase their conversions.

August 26, 2020

Love to hear that you’ve been able to learn more about your visitors to optimize your store! When you can understand what’s preventing a positive customer experience, you can make real-time changes that result in happier customers and more sales. Thank you for your review, and don't hesitate to reach out should you need anything from our team. Happy tracking!

Lemonade Dolls

As a small business, we needed to find out why customers were not completing their purchase of certain products.
Lucky Orange did that and more.
Super easy to install (i.e. no code to install on your website) as it integrates with Shopify and a great tool for any business.

August 18, 2020

Wow! It sounds like you’ve been able to dive right into the insights and find ways to improve your website. Love to hear that Lucky Orange insights gave you that front row experience to show you how visitors use your website. Thank you for your kind words, and please don’t hesitate to reach out if we can be of service in any way!

Cute Asian Things

This app is really interesting. It allows you to see what your customers do through either a recording or real time. You can see if they are moving on due to something not working right or if they were expecting something in particular. Still learning how to fully use this app. There's also a live chat feature and a click heatmap.

August 18, 2020

These are words we love to hear! Being able to understand your customers and what they do on your website is extremely helpful in growing your business. Appreciate the 5-star review - we love to hear when our customers are having an exceptional experience with Lucky Orange! Please let me know if there’s anything else I can do for you.

Coutfit

Luckyorange is a game changing app, it helped to me monitor the rights and wrongs going on in my store and what could i improve. I could even chat with customers to fulfill their requirements. Kudos to luckyorange.

August 18, 2020

“Game-changing” is a phrase we love to hear from our customers! Seeing what your customers experience in real time can give you the insight you need to address their needs quickly and prevent any barriers to conversion. Thank you for this five-star review! Happy tracking!

Infinity Basket India

nice app it very useful. I see my customer activity live and recorded so I can upgrade my store according to customer activity in my store

August 18, 2020

Diving into visitor behavior to identify ways to improve your Shopify store is invaluable to growing your business. We appreciate your review, and I’m here if you have any questions!