Lucky Orange

Lucky Orange

by Lucky Orange LLC

Your customers are confused. See why.

Saracko

useless app i paid monthly fee expected to get service as its worth but noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

September 6, 2019

I am so sorry to hear we didn’t meet your expectations! We would love to connect with you to answer any questions you may have about Lucky Orange and how you can leverage our technology to drive conversions on your website. Please email us your availability at support@luckyorange.com or give us a call at 913-735-9032 Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.- 5 p.m. CST.

Erylan

This app is excellent and quite addictive :D Love how I was able to identify issues with my site that I hadn't noticed myself by checking the recordings!

September 3, 2019

"Excellent" and "quite addictive" are two words we love hearing from our customers! Our dynamic heatmaps are also a great way to identify engagement on your website, we use them all the time ourselves.

Cheers- Jordan from Lucky Orange

Revelation By Design

I was really glad to find lucky orange being new to the e-commerce business. This app really helped me to understand what needed to be changed in order to better suit the customers that were visiting my store. I was also appreciative of the help I received from their support team when I had any issues or questions.

September 3, 2019

Helping our e-commerce customers gain better understanding of their customers is something we take great pride in! Thanks for the review and let us know if we can be of any additional assistance.

NikkiBrands

I was lucky the day I found this app as it is the most valuable one I use. After just 2-3 days of use I determined customers were having trouble moving around on my theme. I replaced it almost immediately. I can see where my customers are coming from, what times, what device they are using, and actually see their movements while shopping.
App was easy to download and set-up and I used the free trial before spending any money.
Highly recommend.

August 30, 2019

We are happy you were able to pinpoint your customers' issues on your website so quickly and make the necessary changes! Appreciate your feedback, we love hearing from our customers how they use Lucky Orange to optimize their customers' experiences.

Cheers- Justin at Lucky Orange

Pride Palace

I use this app to track all of my web traffic on my site and it's been instrumental in improving my conversion rate. With the screen recording feature that allows me to watch how my visitors interact with my site, I'm easily able to diagnose any issues and find out where they fall out of the funnel. The pricing is extremely competitive and it's jam-packed with features. My favorite, besides the screen recording, is the click heatmap that shows you where your visitors are clicking on your site and allows you to see what parts of your site are doing the best job catching people's attention.

August 30, 2019

We are so glad that you are getting strong value from the session recordings and heatmaps features in Lucky Orange! Be sure to check out our Live Chat as well which lets you engage with your visitors in real-time to address any potential roadblocks.

Dark Roses

Update**

Bradly reached out to me today as there was some issues with trying to connect to me abroad which has now been resolved and the app is really amazing! it's literally an online CCTV so you can see what the customers are doing on your store and you can even talk to the customer live on the webpage!

August 29, 2019

We are happy to help and glad Lucky Orange is helping you gain insights into your customers behavior!

Cheers- Bradley at Lucky Orange

dogaccessories.pet

Lucky Orange is the app that helped me figure out what were the things that confused my site's visitors and what changes or improvements I needed to make, or new things to test, based on these conclusions. With the help of this app, I could clearly see what I needed to alter to give my visitors an easy and pleasant experience. You can also use the polls feature to show your visitors you care about them and thus get their feedback, which in the end will prove to be really beneficial for your store. The Live Chat feature is powerful too, as you can instantly solve your visitors' problems right then and there, and avoid/minimize the cart abandonment possibility. One of my wisest choices in terms of apps selection for sure. Their team was also ready to answer my questions and helped me out big time! (Thank you, guys!) Highly recommended!

DiyosWorld

Excellent app. I use it all the time to see sight visit and if my customers facing any issues with navigation. The app shows exactly what my customer doing and gives great insight. Highly recommended.

Find me a dress

they are great, helpful and I could understand customers behavior more easly with this app.
----------------------------

DelightMyhomes

This app is awesome, every eCommerce business needs this app, I got boosted my revenue 15-20% Higher, you can check what mistakes you did and then rectify on those mistakes we are putting money on the table without knowing why a customer left the site, this app helps me a lot more to grow up.