Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

Website tools to improve cart checkout and grow conversions

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

elliott footwear

I use this app to analyse our customer experience which works very well! I love that I can really understand our customer's journey as they work their way around the site. Would be great if it could be billed annually

March 29, 2022

There’s nothing quite like the feeling when you see exactly what’s stopping more visitors from turning into customers. Instead of blindly trying to improve your website, you can isolate the issue and fix it by using Lucky Orange to see visitor behavior. Thank you for your review and don’t hesitate to reach out if you need anything!

Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange

MAGIE ÉTRANGE

This app is incredibly cool! I love the heat maps and visitor sessions. It really helps me understand how customers are interacting with my site. I've only been running it for a few hours, but I'm excited to gather more data and see how I can improve conversions.

March 23, 2022

Great to see that Lucky Orange continues to play a crucial role in the growth of your website and business. Visitor behavior really makes all the difference in improving sales! Thank you for your glowing review, and we’re here should you need anything else!

Cheers - Jordan D. from Lucky Orange

THE ARCHER BOUTIQUE, LLC

I love this app, it's one of the first ones i go to when logging in. Wish you could see customer status.

March 23, 2022

These are words we love to hear! We’re happy to be one of the apps you use when you first log into your store. Thank you for your review and your feedback. I’ve passed it along to our development team. I’m here should you need anything else!

Cheers - Kelsey from Lucky Orange

VitalDeluxe

This is the best app for growing your online business because you can clearly see what confuses or discourages the customers so you can adjust quickly. I am amazed that an app like this exists. The customer support is wonderful and ready to help you with anything. 5 stars!

March 15, 2022

We love to hear that getting a front seat to your customers’ online interactions has been just what you needed to grow your conversions and business. Our team is always here to help, and we’re thrilled we were able to impress you with both of our support and technology. Thanks for this glowing review, and happy tracking!

Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange

PICOLUNA

grrehtrjtrjtjtjtjtj rhrhrhr rgegegegegegegewg gegegegegegegege gegegegege gegegegegeg egegegege gegegegegeg

March 14, 2022

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We hope this means you’ve been able to dive right into the insights and find ways to improve your website. Don’t hesitate to reach out should I or my team be able to assist you in any way.

Cheers - Jordan D. from Lucky Orange

Gobler.fr

I am disappointed, I have been using this application for 2 years now to watch the behavior of my visitors and update my sites accordingly. Since the new version, it's a disaster, the display of the time spent on the sessions has disappeared from the listings. The recordings are also bad.
- Some records detect additions to the cart that do not exist in the listing.
- You can't scroll on the records anymore
- Records see "end of session" that are not or do not see them when they are. For the moment the new version is not very practical or useful... A good point for the design of the application which took a fresh blow. Keep working guys, know you can get better.

March 14, 2022

The feedback you’ve shared is helpful and is allowing us to continue to refine the new version of Lucky Orange over time. We understand that the new app is a big change from our classic app and although some features have changed within the newest version, we hope you’ll be able to appreciate the more than 70 new features we’ve added. To help ease the transition, we made the decision to allow people to test the new Lucky Orange while running the classic app before committing to the switch.

As I mentioned during our emails, our team is working through your feedback and hope to connect with you this week to make sure we get everything working as expected. I will continue to follow up with you every step of the way. In the meantime, don’t hesitate to respond to my emails or give me a call should anything else arise.

Best Regards - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Picanick

I was looking for a Live visitor App and a friend recommended Lucky Orange.
The App is easy to use and help me to see what i needed to jump start my store. LOVE IT !!!!

February 28, 2022

There’s nothing quite like the feeling when you see exactly what’s stopping more visitors from turning into customers. Instead of blindly trying to improve your website, you could isolate the issue and fix it. Thanks for your review and don’t hesitate to reach out if you need anything!

Cheers - Jordan M. from Lucky Orange

MoshimoDesign

This app is great... when it works, it can be buggy and a lot of the times and sometimes doesn't track certain visitors seemingly randomly. Otherwise a useful tool.

February 28, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate your business and would like to connect with you to resolve your tracking issue. At your earliest convenience, please email us at support@luckyorange.com to get the conversation started. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Igbo Tees

I used this app to help improve the layout and navigation of my store and ultimately my conversion. I can see what customers are struggling with and It would never have occurred to me if not for this app. Don't even try to open your store without it. GET -THIS-APP-AND-THANK-ME-LATER! Enough said...lol

February 21, 2022

It sounds like you’ve been able to dive right into the insights and find ways to improve your website. Love to hear how getting that first-hand look at what customers do and experience can make such a difference for your store. Thank you for the review and don’t hesitate to reach out should I or my team be able to assist you in any way.

Cheers - Kelsey from Lucky Orange

Reindeer Leather

I really love this app as it gave me an insight into exactly where visitors leave the page and help me make changes on my website, which ultimately help in getting more conversions. There was a little issue in upgrading my plan but Bradley was very helpful in trying to resolve this issue.

February 21, 2022

We are always here to help and are so glad we were able to solve your issue. Seeing exactly what your visitors and customers do and experience on your website can make all the difference in improving your website and growing your business. Thank you for your review, and please don’t hesitate to let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you. Happy tracking!

Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange