Lucky Orange Heatmap & Replays

Lucky Orange Heatmap & Replays

by Lucky Orange LLC

View Recordings to see why people abandon carts & grow sales!

AUROBELLE IBIZA

love the app , so far I am still testing it . its great to see where my clients come from, what they search and finally if they buy or not. will see if it worth keeping the app,I am using the 10 euro contract but no I reach my limit already, don't want to invest more money at the moment.

June 26, 2020

Great to hear that Lucky Orange has helped you get that front row seat to see how your clients interact with your site. As you continue to explore Lucky Orange, let us know if you have any more questions!

Elizeal

Impressive app. The recordings are smooth and accurate. Fast and friendly support. They also have a nice live chat feature.

June 26, 2020

Those are words we love to hear! Nothing feels better than finding ways that make your customer experience better than ever. We’re passed your review along to our sales and development teams to share the love. Thank you for your five-star review, and we’re always here should you need anything!

Cheers - Kelsey from Lucky Orange

Tot Adventures

Only just installed it today but immediately saw my visitors don't actually see product reviews I'd imported with another app. They appear fine for me, on different devices and in incognito mode. Of course they all closed the page at that point, so all the advertising money has been going down the drain. Plus my chat option (also another app) was actually not there for visitors - again, it's visible to me. For that alone this app is gold!

June 24, 2020

We strive to make all of our customers walk away saying, “this app is gold!” It’s the best part of our day getting to work with great businesses like yours, and we love to hear how Lucky Orange has made it possible for you to spot these issues before they cost you more advertising dollars or even conversions. Don’t hesitate to reach out should we be able to assist you further. Happy tracking!

WhoLuvsPets

This app definitely helped me look into what interested my customers on my site. If on a cpu you can see what they are even reading b/c the will use their mouse. It's like watching people walk in and out of a store. Replays are the best.

June 24, 2020

These are words we love to hear! Being able to understand your customers and what they do on your website is invaluable. Appreciate the 5-star review - we love to hear when our customers are having an exceptional experience with Lucky Orange! Please let me know if there’s anything else I can do for you.

Cheers - Kelsey from Lucky Orange

Glory Pals

Brilliant app! It's extremely user friendly and has given me so much insight into my e-business and how I can improve my website. Try it out!

June 23, 2020

Understanding what your visitors and customers experience and do on your website is so rewarding! Love to see how this insight from Lucky Orange helped you improve your website and grow your business. We appreciate your review and happy tracking!

Gertrude + Smith

Absolutely love this app, really helping me to understand my clientele and improve my website. Highly recommend giving it a try.

June 22, 2020

Thank you so much for this great review! There’s really nothing like seeing exactly what people are experiencing to help you make improvements that drive more sales and happier customers. We’re thrilled to be part of your journey and wish you continued success!

Simona Clothing Boutique

If you are thinking about adding this app, just do it! Trust me you will not be disappointed. My favorite feature is the live recordings. It is helpful to see what customers doing on my online store.

June 22, 2020

Wow! It sounds like you’ve been able to dive right into the insights and find ways to improve your website. Love to hear that accessing visitors in real-time with live view has helped you get a front row experience to how your customers use your website. Please don’t hesitate to reach out if we can be of service in any way!

short kitchen

i use this apps. its really helpful. i found lot of salutations with this apps. thanks a lot to lucky orange team.

June 22, 2020

Thank you so much for your five-star review! We’re glad that you’ve been able to get so much from Lucky Orange. Understanding visitor behavior to help you make improvements on your store is invaluable. Let me know if there’s anything else I can help you with, and happy tracking!

Intelligent Neck Massage™

Helps to have a general idea where people are leaving your website and where is the traffic coming from. The only problem is that you will get addicted to look at it!

June 19, 2020

These are words we love to hear! Getting that front row experience to see how your customers use your website makes all the difference in growing your business. Thank you for your review, and don’t hesitate to reach out should I or my team be able to assist you in any way.

Tofumaking

Lucky Orange allows me to SEE exactly how users are interacting with my website. Gives me much better data and understanding than only using Google Analytics would give me. I like the session recording feature especially much. 10/10 fantastic app.

June 17, 2020

Seeing what your customers’ experience in real time can give you the insight you need to address their needs quickly and prevent any barriers to conversion. Thank you for this five-star review and the recommendation! Happy tracking!

Cheers - Kelsey