Lucky Orange

Lucky Orange

by Lucky Orange LLC

Your customers are confused. See why.

Moc Belts

Today is the first day of this app usage, so far i want to thanks the team from core of my heart for this world-class invention and i am 100% confident i will kill my high cart abandoned rate with the help of this app, must try for all Shopify sellers

December 9, 2019

Cart abandonment is definitely a problem for many e-commerce sites and a challenge Lucky Orange can definitely help you mitigate. We would love to hear back from you once you start to see the real ROI from installing Lucky Orange!

Cheers- Jordan from Lucky Orange

Nifty Alley

This is an amazing app to have, helped us improve our website and look at issues we did not know about. A must have especially for new stores, the information you get on customer behavior is second to none. The support is fantastic. Try to understand how this works before you make a judgement and reach out to support for any questions, they are really helpful. Well done!

December 2, 2019

Uncovering potential roadblocks for your customers is extremely important to increasing their satisfaction and ultimately their likelihood to convert. Wishing you continued success this holiday season and please reach out if we can be of assistance in anyway.

PLANET EARTH FIRST

Lucky Orange's customer service is just great. Thanks a lot! The app adds great value and is very helpful to better understand our customers.

December 2, 2019

Working with our customers to achieve their goals is the best part about my job. We are here to help, so let us know if there is anything else we can do to improve your experience with Lucky Orange!

RedooTattoo

Amazing app and worth every $ imagine you can see LIVE your user browsing your store and monitor every action they do .... this will help a lot to adjust and do changes on your website and evaluate the user experience LIVE or RECORDED ....

Recorded means you can check all video recordings for all userss from any place on earth who visited your store and you can even search and sort videos from each country or by time they spend online.

Last but not least ..... even yyou can see if the customer has viewed a product or add to cart or even purchase .... wow we love this app.

We use this app on a multiple stores and it iss a MUST for startups or even advanced Shopify stores ...

But be careful it is so addictive more than any other app .... you wake up to check the customer's behavior and sleep while monitoring them .... so addictive ... in a good way of course ...

i wish there is 7 starts so we can rate at more ...

December 2, 2019

Understanding how your visitors interact with your website by getting a front row seat to their behaviors allows you to make the most informed decisions for your business. Excited to hear the success you are having with Lucky Orange and we appreciate the 7 star review :).

Cheers- Jordan from Lucky Orange

The Travel Buddy 5000

they steal your money, don't install the app. once you uninstall it then they keep charging you and they don't tell you. they just sneakily add it to your shopify bill so you don't notice. lucky orange is a bunch of thieves, avoid them

November 12, 2019

We are currently working with the merchant to resolve this right away. It seems there may have been a misunderstanding on how billing works for 3rd party apps and we are helping to clarify that right now. Will make sure to update as soon as this is resolved.

Cheers- Bradley from Lucky Orange

Luna + Sun

Amazing application - as a new business, this has really assisted us with gaining a better understanding of our customers interactions and where there could potentially be issues with our site causing a loss of sale / conversion

November 4, 2019

As a growing business ourselves, we are constantly searching for ways to better understand our customers as well. Lucky Orange is proud to serve business of all sizes looking to make improvements on their website to enhance the user experience and ultimately drive more conversions!

Birdtitude™

I recently installed this app and received an offer to get a brief personal introduction. This was very effective, and I found the app extremely valuable. IN particularly, watching the recordings!

October 30, 2019

The best part of my day is getting to talk to our customers and helping them understand all the benefits Lucky Orange has to offer. Thank you for taking the time provide your feedback!

All Girl Shave Club

This app is amazing! It is really helping me better understand how my customers navigate and use my site and where they are dropping off. It's a great way to see what may be unclear or confusing to a customer as they are experiencing the website. Justin was also very helpful, taking the time to walk me through the app and some of the features on the phone. Definitely, recommend!

October 30, 2019

It can be hard to understand exactly how your customers are interacting with your website and more importantly what prevent them from converting. Glad to hear Lucky Orange is helping you to uncover insights to drive improvements.

Sayar Care

Lucky Orange has helped me to improve my website’s CTR .
I have started seeing value right away by using Lucky Orange’s visitor tracking.
Lucky Orange's customer service is fantastic!

October 29, 2019

Having our customers leverage Lucky Orange to improve their website is our top priority. Thrilled you started seeing the power of visitor tracking quickly and wish you nothing but continued success!

Bingos Dog Shop.com

Justin did a great job helping me figure out what was going on with the app in my store.
He responded to all my emails very quickly.
I love this app as I can see exactly what customers are doing, and where they are dropping off.

It helps to know what is working and what is not. That way I can make changes to my site as needed.
Thanks so much Justin

October 28, 2019

We want to make sure your website is offering your customers an outstanding experience and we try our best to offer our customers the same. Thank you for allowing Lucky Orange the opportunity to make an impact!