Lucky Orange

Lucky Orange

by Lucky Orange LLC

Your customers are confused. See why.

PinkCosmeticShop

gREAT APPLICATION TO . MAKE A STRONG FOUNDATION OF ANY BUSINESS.....
I just love the app... Totally recommended....Basically its WOW.....................

December 26, 2019

Hearing feedback like this from our customers makes us realize how important it is for us to keep working hard to make sure our customers have the best outcomes from using Lucky Orange. Our best wishes to you and your team!

Fashion Fantasi

I really love how it makes me replay how users browse my site. it's unprecedented.

I also love the email I received that explained all the statistics from my website and suggested ways i could make use of the findings.

December 26, 2019

Having your website statistics and visitor behavior in one view helps your business make the best decisions for your customers. As we close out the year strong, we are so appreciative of working with awesome customers like you!

GlowBudz

Very good customer service. Any issues I've had have been resolved promptly. Their live users section is amazing where you can watch someone clicking and scrolling LIVE on your website. Also, you can see a history of every single visitors actions on your website as a video recording. Yes, you can see exactly where their finger was during scrolling and clicking. Definitely worth the $$$, especially to see where people leave your website or stop continuing to the next page.

December 26, 2019

We were happy to have been able to resolve your questions quickly and hear that Lucky Orange is delivering value to you. Seeing what your customers' experience in real time helps you address their needs quickly to prevent any barriers to conversion. Wishing you continued success in 2020!

Nuuo59

Customer service is incredibly helpful. The app is very user friendly and incredibly useful for any store.

December 18, 2019

It is truly our pleasure to help our customers achieve their business goals. Love to hear you are having a beneficial experience using Lucky Orange!

Cuddling Clouds

This is a really cool App. It helped us See the pain points our customers were having and fixing them. I'm surprised an app like this even exists.

December 17, 2019

Learning the pain points your customers are having and being able to quickly address them is invaluable. Thanks to great customers like you we do exist and are happy to help continue to drive your business forward!

Official Smart Buds

I wasn't expecting such a fast reply from Lucky orange as I emailed them to solve my problems since I couldn't add my tracking code to my store. To my surprise, they emailed me back within 5 minutes and the problem was then fixed. Awesome service and best customer observation app 5/5

December 13, 2019

Your success is extremely important and we are always happy to work with our customers quickly and efficiently. Don't hesitate to reach out should we be able to assist in any other way!

NextGen Podz

Great app so far! Really helping in understanding our customers behaviour on our store at nextgenpodz.com

December 9, 2019

Discovering how your customers are interacting on your website can really make a difference in your ability to increase conversions. Love hearing from our customers on their experiences!

Maxtrix Kids

Thanks to Justin at Luck Orange. Great customer service! Combined two accounts, and was quick in his response.

December 9, 2019

It was great getting the opportunity to work with you and glad we were able to get your account question resolved. Happy tracking!

Ordyh.com

Very useful app, worth the $10 a month to learn your audience insight and how the react to your site, I recommend!

December 9, 2019

We strive to meet our customers’ needs and help them improve their online experiences. $10 can go a long way when you have the right tools in place and we are more than happy to be able to help!

Moc Belts

Today is the first day of this app usage, so far i want to thanks the team from core of my heart for this world-class invention and i am 100% confident i will kill my high cart abandoned rate with the help of this app, must try for all Shopify sellers

December 9, 2019

Cart abandonment is definitely a problem for many e-commerce sites and a challenge Lucky Orange can definitely help you mitigate. We would love to hear back from you once you start to see the real ROI from installing Lucky Orange!

Cheers- Jordan from Lucky Orange