Lucky Orange Heatmap & Replays

Lucky Orange Heatmap & Replays

by Lucky Orange LLC

View Recordings to see why people abandon carts & grow sales!

Vintyjewellery

Best investment for your store, believe me.

Tailoringtots

This is a must have app seriously!! The amount of issues i did not know I had with my site this app helped me find exactly what and where the issue was. Definitely recommend ! Customer service is amazing as well.

Thetoastedcoconut

Very useful and insightful app. Did the trial but I'm unable to do in monthly at the moment but will definitely use in the future :)

Usa Monte

Great little app. Excellent for Quality Assurance and identifying customer experience. Chat only support but solid and definitely worth what we have been paying.

Crystalsandstone

I'm in pure amazement at what this app can do!! The features are outstanding and have totally helped me with finding out why customers were leaving their carts! Awesome app, totally worth it!

Helmii

Great app I use it everyday so I can see whats happening on my store and what customers are looking at.

The app would be better if there was a mobile version I could use on my phone. but overall probably one of the best apps I have.

Jacksonsthai

Great app.....But even better service from the team. Had a couple of hiccups early on, but probably down to user error. Is quite an amazing tool, and what an insight into customer behavior. We become a virtual fly on the wall watching as our site is viewed which is quite amazing, and the information you gather is invaluable in being able to tweak obvious mistakes, and don't forget the live chat. Incredible.

Jennz Boutique

This app has helped me have a better chance at understanding what is going on when people view my store. I highly recommend this app especially if you're not sure what people are viewing or how they are utilizing your page for shopping. This is in my top 5 apps for usage on Shopify.

Myautogift

Awesome app, awesome support. I'm using it on my both websites and it makes my life a lot easier!

Blenders Online

I have 3 sites connected to Lucky Orange and I love the chat and live recordings, makes life so easy and improves customer service. Support from Lucky Orange is always fast and friendly- highly recommend!