Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

by Lucky Orange LLC

View Recordings to see why people abandon carts & grow sales!

Okie Dokie Co

It's taken us a bit to understand all that it does. Still learning actually but what we have learned from it has been super valuable.

Brooklyn Fixed Gear

Wow! A++ thank so much for this app! Lucky Orange is Amazing! I'm amazed at how fluid and seamless this app is. I love to see the valuable insight from the recorded videos of customers. I can see that a lot of thought was put into making features that actually work. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone on Shopify. We look forward to seeing more apps come from y’all!

From all the guys (and girl) here at https://www.brooklynfixedgear.com, Thank you!

Likesy

This is a great app, give us an amazing control on what is going on in our store and also the integrated chat system is very good.

Onsensecret

Love this App, I use it on all my funnels and now my Shopify, Danny from support was available to help me set every thing in no time, If you run paid traffic u MUST see whats going on with your customers and this app will help you improve conversions, highly recommended

Jaisaleela

Just downloaded the app for my tapestry and bedding store www.saleela.com. Blown away! The live recording feature is fab!

Thestressmanagers

Save A Dollar Oz

Brilliant gives me so many insights to what my visitors do. Thanks, guys.

Outdoorstockroom

Great app but seems buggy at times but they are always working to improve the app. They just need to release a mobile app to keep track of things on the road and to take online chats with you.

Doses Of Grace

This is one of my favorite apps. It really shows what customers are thinking and helped me move some things around. Great customer service too.

Life Telescopes

A true insiders looks a customer psychology.