Lucky Orange

Lucky Orange

by Lucky Orange LLC

Your customers are confused. See why.

bamb-u store

Such a great app. Very helpful tool to see how customers interact with your website. They also have excellent customer support. Highly recommend it.

Confidently Convenient

I am currently using this app to perform analytics on my site. Setup was essentially seamless. The app is very user-friendly too. I would STRONGLY RECOMMEND hopping on a short 15 minute call with your account rep to chat about the ins and outs. EXTREMELY HELPFUL! Overall a great app, looking forward to growing my conversion rate due to this app!

My Cute Fashion

Great app! Try this and you will get a lot of conversions if you research your customers. This app shows what your customers are doing in real time. Must try app!

iCare4Babys

This app is soo great! You can see what your customers are doing on your pages. I needed the support and they helped me out fantastic!

Clara's Shop

I am very happy with this app. Not only it helps me understand and learn from the customer's behaviors, and so correct mistakes, but their support is amazing. Bradley was great, after sending instructions to complete what I was looking for, and I said that it was a little over my tech knowledge he offered to do it for me, and completed it in less than 5 minutes. Amazing!

CrossFit Bodies

So far this app is amazing - i love the fact that i can see what my customers are looking at, and then able to target those specific areas. The live option is amazing as well. the only reason I'm subtracting a star, is because sometimes it doesn't let me know in time that someone is on my site, and the chat is delayed. Causing me to lose the opportunity at speaking to a potential customer. Otherwise, thumbs up

UPDATE: soon after i posted this review, a representative contacted me and was very helpful in solving my earlier issues. All is good now, I am officially %100 satisfied.

Kabalo

I love this app to help me understand what potential issues and glitches customers who are browsing my store may be running into, which in turn may hurt my sales. Seeing what glitches there are or why they might not be buying helps me know what I need to change or fix. Great customer service as well.

Nature Reflections

I haven't really used the app yet but this is based review is based on Customer Service and in particular, Justin. He gave me instructions for set up. I had to go into code (EEEKKKK!!!!) I said that to him in chat. He said no problem and he did it for me! And did it while the chat was open and made sure that I was happy. Great job Justin! I appreciate your help and you gave 5 star service!!!! :)

UPDATE: Justin set up a 15 minute conference call with me and gave me an overview and helped with more set up. This is truly one of the best companies I have ever dealt with in my life... not just eCommerce but in everything. The best customer service!!! OH... and what this app can do is amazing. I learned quickly that my header area needed some tweaks and that I needed to move product up higher on the page. It's awesome!

Laser Pics & Gifts

So far all is great! This App does more then expected, worth the try. Only thing irritating is needing to write a minimum 100 characters here!

MyLFS.ca

This is an insanely powerful tool if you can make sense of the data it gives you. Basically letting you look over the shoulder of anyone on your site.