Lucky Orange

Lucky Orange

by Lucky Orange LLC

Your customers are confused. See why.

Seed Face & Body Care

Hasn't worked on my system for over a month. I used to like this app....when it worked. No customer service response to my concern. Disappointing.

February 28, 2019

Hey Seed Face & Body Care Team.
Thanks for taking the time to leave this feedback. We appreciate your concern and would love to assist here. We checked our system, and we do see responses sent out on Jan 30th and another email sent out today, shortly after your help tickets were submitted. Perhaps our responses were blocked or flagged by your email system, and therefore are not making it through to you. Is there a good phone number we can reach you at to help resolve this right away? You can email it to us directly at: support@luckyorange.com if you do not wish to share it here. Looking forward to connecting!

Shop RRS

This app is very very handy when you want to look at the recordings. Most of the time it is pretty accurate. A few things I don't like about it is that there is no mobile application that I know of and it is super buggy on my phone to use from shopify. Also, I have noticed that it is less accurate than the live view option in spotify, sometimes is says that there are no ppl even though there is actively someone on my website according to the live view.

Unique Accessories For Phone

This app has to be "THE" most frustrating thing to watch in action. Your tortured watching your customers come and go WITHOUT buying anything! It offers NO solution to WHY and HOW to correct anything on your site. 3 stars because its useful spying on yourself. But thats ALL it is. A spy tool. This is neither an negative or positive review. Just my experience so far.

Pamelas Art

The Developer is responsive to questions which has been very helpful. And, I was able to pin-point some items that needed to be changed in my shop in order to make it more user-friendly.
However, the site isn't able to capture all of the visits as is explained in the FAQs.
I would recommend it to anyone starting out.

Petsboulevard

The app is ok. Looks nice on the computer but for 10 bucks in the month it should definitely be possible to have everything also working on mobile, this is now not the case and should be coming soon for sure! Would be nice if there were more options to choose from.

Spiritual Life Style

The app is a good tool to see a lot of small problems inside your shop BUT - It's good when it's working!
The app is not working well yet.
To many times the app is just stop tracking my customers and it's very frustration.

Knowstyle

App has some bugs to fix. no good customer support. Doesn't have much willingness to fulfill or fix issues customer has.

Designs By Dees Hands 2

I still have a lot to learn on how to utilize all of the features. Although I feel like I am "Big Brother" I enjoy seeing exactly where people are going on my website.

UPDATE:

Like other visitors have stated this app has a lot of bugs. It works sometimes and then it will stop working out of the blue. The recordings can take awhile to come through if at all sometimes.