Lucky Orange

Lucky Orange

by Lucky Orange LLC

Your customers are confused. See why.

The Pod Cases

I love this app, it's great! Gave me the desperately needed insight I required to help convert more sales. the UI is a little outdated but the core functionality is gold.

Jawolry

This app stopped recording Adds to cart and most of the view content recordings regardless of live sessions! The support team was absent due to weekends! Later the team reached me and helped me through skype chat. They resolved the issue and found out that my theme was a problem due to a design change of my cart. Moreover, he showed me how the site was loading for a long time.

Adorn Monogram Gifts

Took time to get customer service to respond. They stated they sent emails but I never received any (checked my spam folders as well) and my calls were not answered nor returned. After leaving a bad review I received a phone call immediately!

The issue is finally fixed!

App works well but there are times when the tracking is a bit off.

Onlybrown

Awesome app! It allows us to better understand what visitors are doing on our website. We love the fact that it has a chat function which allows us to do more on one app than a separate chat app. Most importantly, it allows us to fine tune whatever that doesn't seem right on our website.. instantly e.g. broken links, radio buttons that are not working etc.

Would love to see more powerful analytics reports with suggestions and recommendations. That will be marvellous!

Looking forward to more powerful features. Keep up the good work guys!

www.onlybrown.com
- Men's Fine Leather Goods & Accessories

Okie Dokie Co

It's taken us a bit to understand all that it does. Still learning actually but what we have learned from it has been super valuable.

Outdoorstockroom

Great app but seems buggy at times but they are always working to improve the app. They just need to release a mobile app to keep track of things on the road and to take online chats with you.

Life Telescopes

A true insiders looks a customer psychology.

Cloth Diaper Kids

Does what it says. They are adding new features all the time. Great support and easy to use interface.

Wholesalehomeimp

The live recordings are pretty cool but the Heatmaps never seem to work for me. Spoke to support and they were pretty helpful and are currently looking into the issue. The issue seems to be a template compatibility issue.

Thesideboardbuffet

Lucky Orange is a great tool to use for starting a new store. It is absolutely critical, as it allows you to watch visitors and gain insight into what is working and what is not. You WILL catch mistakes that you or the team have made by using this tool to watch customers and visitors navigate your pages, including pain points where the customer doesn't know how to add to cart, leave a review, or needs a more user friendly page to work with.

This tool isn't necessary later on when the store becomes a success, But... it can still be used when testing new features, sales tactics, or sales funnel techniques.

I gave it 4 stars, because it didn't always seem to work correctly for me. Maybe this had to do with a visitor's privacy settings, but I even noticed it happen with visitors that I didn't have the issue with before.

Other than that, it is a service I will absolutely use for stores to come!

Give it a try! You won't regret it!

Previous 1