Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

by Lucky Orange LLC

10 apps to grow sales with recordings, heat maps, chat & more

PrimeEverest

Hi, When i am whatcing what my customers does, I don't see the page and what my customer does, i only see the html codes? Please help to get this right. Please help to make this right. -- edit: It is not working because of the booster theme that i am using. Nevertheless, good help from customer support.

April 12, 2021

Oh no! Let’s get to the bottom of what’s going on. This certainly isn’t the experience we want you (or any customer) to have. We want to resolve this ASAP to help get you back on track to see what your visitors are doing on your Shopify store. You should have an email in your inbox from support@luckyorange.com. At your earliest convenience, please, reply to the email we sent earlier today or contact us via phone (text or call) at +1-913-200-3927.

We look forward to connecting soon.

Cheers – Bradley from Lucky Orange

Treasure Knot

I have just started using this app. Had questions for the support team & they were very prompt & helpful.

March 31, 2021

We’re so happy that you’ve been able to start wading into Lucky Orange! Our team is always here to help our customers be as successful as possible, both now and in the future. Using Lucky Orange insights to learn more about your website visitors can help create an exceptional online experience. Wishing you continued success - we're here should you need anything!

HiGlowy

It's really a must have for an e-commerce store! Very useful to understand the customer behavior and can help if you have any problem on your website that you can't see. I 100% recommend it ! The only thing i have to say is in my opinion the interface of the application could be better but still a really great app!

December 23, 2020

“Must-have for an e-commerce store” is a phrase we love to hear from our customers. Thank you for your review and recommendation. We would love to earn your five-star review, so please reach out if there is anything you need! Happy tracking!

WytchWood

This app is amazing, I love how deep it goes into whats happening analytically. I love watching the live views. The only problem I have is that it's not always on the ball. I can be on Shopify Home and have 3 visitors on my site but lucky orange says no one online. It's a little glitchy but I'm sure they're ironing out that syncing issue. It's great to see your customer's journey on your store and perfect for spotting trends. Overall, I do actually love it.

August 18, 2020

Thank you for your review! Accessing what your visitors and customers do on your Shopify store is so rewarding. We would love to get in touch with you to figure out what’s going on with the reporting issue. This is certainly not the experience we want you to have! Please reach out to us at your earliest convenience by phone (text or call) at +1-913-200-3927 or email at support@luckyorange.com I look forward to connecting with you soon to get these outstanding issues resolved!

Mabel Chic™

nice app, useful and very nice to store for optimiz the website and categories of website, very nice app.

August 11, 2020

Love to hear that you’ve been able to learn more about your visitors to optimize your store! We would love to earn your 5-star review as you continue your journey with Lucky Orange and have had time to experience the full value of our insights! Don’t hesitate to reach out should I or my team be able to assist you in any way.

Intelligent Neck Massage™

Helps to have a general idea where people are leaving your website and where is the traffic coming from. The only problem is that you will get addicted to look at it!

June 19, 2020

These are words we love to hear! Getting that front row experience to see how your customers use your website makes all the difference in growing your business. Thank you for your review, and don’t hesitate to reach out should I or my team be able to assist you in any way.

Megete

Well, it didn't get the effect I wanted. The checkout page can't be monitored. This is the problem of shopify. The customer service person of, Lucky Orange Review is very good.

June 8, 2020

Thank you for your review and feedback! The ability to track checkout pages is a feature that Shopify only provides to its Shopify Plus merchants. Keeping that in mind, Lucky Orange is still very helpful for all of your product pages, cart page and more - seeing how visitors use your store is invaluable in finding ways to grow sales. We wish you continued success, and please don’t hesitate to reach out if we can be of service in any way!

manstone.be

It seems to be a practical app with a lot of potential
However, I can't evaluate it in such a short time. But even in such a short time, I learned a little more about my potential customers. For example: Why someone hangs on a catalog page instead of clicking on a product page ...

March 23, 2020

As you continue your journey with Lucky Orange we hope we can demonstrate the power of the insights you can gain on your customers by using our app. We would love to earn your 5-star review once you have had time to experience the full value of Lucky Orange!

Cheers- Kelsey from Lucky Orange

Starr Phoenix Studio

So far so good. Was having an issue with getting this set up, but the Lucky team was able to fix me up and gt going. Thanks Justin!

December 13, 2019

We want all of our customers to have a smooth on-boarding process with Lucky Orange and start seeing ROI as quickly as possible. Wishing you continued success!

Cheers- Justin from Lucky Orange

zeitfürdich.de

Really powerful tool, but too bad that there is no free version for starters like me!
I would like to see a version which is free for people who have less than x views per months

October 22, 2019

Thank you for your feedback on Lucky Orange! We are constantly working to ensure we have the best plans available to meet all of our customers' needs and hearing directly from our customers always helps inform our product offerings. While we don't offer a "free plan" we hope that our free trial and starter package are suitable for your growing website and budget at this time. Don't hesitate to reach out to us directly (support@luckyorange.com), we would love to discuss what plan options would be right for you now and in the future!

Cheers- Bradley from Lucky Orange