Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
Lucky Orange LLC
4.6
October 26, 2022

I use this app to follow the conversion journey for my customers. It's also useful to see where they are dropping off so I can optimize my site.

this is willow
Time spent using app: 20 days
Lucky Orange LLC replied October 26, 2022

Thank you for your review! Using conversion rate optimization tools to identify where visitors are dropping off and then using sessions to understand why they aren't converting can be incredibly helpful when optimizing your site. Please let us know if there's anything we can help you with!

Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

March 16, 2022

This app is incredibly cool! I love the heat maps and visitor sessions. It really helps me understand how customers are interacting with my site. I've only been running it for a few hours, but I'm excited to gather more data and see how I can improve conversions.

MAGIE ÉTRANGE
Time spent using app: About 5 hours
Lucky Orange LLC replied March 23, 2022

Great to see that Lucky Orange continues to play a crucial role in the growth of your website and business. Visitor behavior really makes all the difference in improving sales! Thank you for your glowing review, and we’re here should you need anything else!

Cheers - Jordan D. from Lucky Orange

March 15, 2022

I love this app, it's one of the first ones i go to when logging in. Wish you could see customer status.

THE ARCHER BOUTIQUE, LLC
Time spent using app: 7 months
Lucky Orange LLC replied March 23, 2022

These are words we love to hear! We’re happy to be one of the apps you use when you first log into your store. Thank you for your review and your feedback. I’ve passed it along to our development team. I’m here should you need anything else!

Cheers - Kelsey from Lucky Orange

Edited February 26, 2022

This app is great... when it works, it can be buggy and a lot of the times and sometimes doesn't track certain visitors seemingly randomly. Otherwise a useful tool.

MoshimoDesign
Time spent using app: 21 days
Lucky Orange LLC replied February 28, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate your business and would like to connect with you to resolve your tracking issue. At your earliest convenience, please email us at support@luckyorange.com to get the conversation started. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Edited June 3, 2022

App works great when installed correctly. Customer service is hit or miss on first attempt but eventually they get the job (whatever it is) done. Love this app and really appreciate all the insight for how customer shop.

Dio Candle Company
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
Lucky Orange LLC replied November 1, 2021

Thank you for your kind words and recommendation! We love to impress our customers with our technology and support. Seeing exactly what your visitors and customers do and experience on your website through session recordings can make all the difference in improving your website and growing your business. Thanks again for your review and recommendation! We wish you continued success, and don't hesitate to reach out should we be able to help you in any way!

Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange