MageNative Mobile App

MageNative Mobile App

by CedCommerce

Profitable Native Mobile Apps for your Online Store. No Coding

Avantee

Thanks to the MageNative Mobile App crew I now have an outstanding mobile app to connect with my customers. The transition was painless as well seamless. Definitely recommend their services. 5 stars from me.

Hi Avantee,
Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are glad that you loved our services, our dedicated staff will be pleased to learn of your high praise. They work very diligently and it will provide them with great encouragement to keep doing what they are doing. Thank you, once again, for your kind words.

Kiara-Shop

I didn’t know you could do a very good application in two days. Thanks to MageNative Mobile App for this great achievement.

Hey Kiara-Shop,
We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as a top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful. We look forward to serving you again.

Smartphone Shop South Africa

Great customer service! We had the app up and running in less than 48 hours, very clean layout of the app and it's a small download for customers too

Hi Smartphone Shop South Africa,

Seamless Grace Boutique

I used this app to create a IOS App for my online store. The support was awesome. Couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Hi Seamless Grace Boutique,

Eazideal Jewelry Galore

Top notch customer service which is very important for customer communication. I barely knew nothing about this but Magenative took my unawareness to awareness. Really patient to deliver the best. I really recommend Magenative for both starters and gurus. Worth money and time. Thanks

Hey Eazideal Jewelry Galore,

The Ivory Closet

AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! My app is perfect and they were very responsive to help me get my app just the way I wanted it! This app has definitely help me to brand my business further and to boost more sales.

Dear The Ivory Closet,
Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So, thanks for your kind words.

Spring Express

I used the app and it is really helpful.
Helped me in everything from the beginning and now my app is published.
Very happy and I highly recommend it!

Hi Spring Express,
Thanks for taking the time to share your prestigious opinion on with other community members. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer and we're overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation.

BIOKOMA® - Organic Care

Good communication with support, all issue fixed. App works ok, ease to manage. Good job I recommended this app.

Hey BIOKOMA® - Organic Care,

4C مجوهرات

Good app and easy to use... and the most important thing is that all the team helped me out with everything through WhatsApp and that's was the best, easiest and fast way to do that. Keep that up.

Hi 4C مجوهرات,
Thanks for the awesome review. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Cheers!

www.airshotstencils.com

This is app is an amazing add on to your website magenative has a highly confident and trained support team

Hi airshotstencils,