MageNative Mobile App

MageNative Mobile App

by CedCommerce

Profitable Native Mobile Apps for your Online Store. No Coding

Tu Gente Venezuela

Easy to set up an app for your business. They have an easy to navigate template where you decide how you want your app to look like and it will resemble your online store configuration from Shopify. They are very supportive and answered my questions really fast and also guided me through the process to push the app to Android and iOS. I had not experience whatsoever in creating apps and this has been a really cost effective addition to my store thanks to MageNative.

Dear Tu Gente Venezuela,
Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So, thanks for your kind words.

LB Boutique

Magenative were fantastic at creating a user friendly app for my store LB Boutique. There was very little I had to do to get the app up and running to my preferences! I would definitely recommend Magenative for their support and for their very competitive prices.

Hey LB Boutique,
We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as a top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful. We look forward to serving you again.

EthnicRoom

Very helpful team. They helped me building my app for store EthnicRoom. Really appreciate the effort they take in listening your problems and solving them faster and smoothly. Thankyou Team, I recommend them to everyone.

Hi EthnicRoom,
Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are glad that you loved our services, our dedicated staff will be pleased to learn of your high praise. They work very diligently and it will provide them with great encouragement to keep doing what they are doing. Thank you, once again, for your kind words

The Kinsman

Great Team, very creative and super responsive, delligent cast that will support you all the way until the app is perfectly uploaded on the Google Play and Apple Store. Fascinating expeotional work that catches your attention. Thumbs up for MageNative Mobile App and I highly recommend them.

Dear The Kinsman,

DohaBrandx

The developers are really great, whatever you need they will get it done, Really amazing team and very helpful

Dear DohaBrandx,

Kivu Mart

Great Application, Great service and got great support from the team. Thank you for making it so easy.

Dear Kivu Mart,

MFSTRANSFER

I like this app and I am ready to recommend it to other people. I appreciate the fact that she flexible. I particularly like the assistance that the staff gives me to adjust the options according to my needs. I wish long life to MageNative.

PasarLah

MageNative Mobile App is by far the most useful and valuable app on my Shopify website. It has taken my business outlook from bland and difficult to navigate, to a useful, informative, user friendly product selling machine! Not to mention, the Support team goes above and beyond ...
They guys working on this app are super patience, nice, creative. They made me accomplished something that many other developers might not been able to produce for me. Really Happy with the end result.Hope we will work even closely to bring my business and my APP even better .

extremely recommended

Hey PasarLah,

DAMASQUI®

Well there's not much I can say except that it is a great App, the staff is very helpful, great price for what you get.

Hey DAMASQUI®,

AWWALBOUTIQUE

I think they are the best thing that's happened to us as we were looking to build an app for our website and the quotes and charges we were getting offered were insane. so firstly they have a super supportive and efficient technical staff which are literally there 24/7 and for your support and the app is really Kool. just what we wanted. and the best part is there monthly charge is very decent. so we would Definetly recommend them for... Great job guys...

July 8, 2019