MageNative Mobile App

MageNative Mobile App

by CedCommerce

Profitable Native Mobile Apps for your Online Store. No Coding

Pet Chow

Excellent product. Excellent app. Excellent support. Highly recommend this company for your app requirements.

Hi Pet Chow,
Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are glad that you loved our services, our dedicated staff will be pleased to learn of your high praise. They work very diligently and it will provide them with great encouragement to keep doing what they are doing. Thank you, once again, for your kind words.

Shopping D The Online Supermarket

I can highly recommend the company. They help me in everything what I need. Very kind and patient. I do not know much regarding Apps :) but the only thing that I know is what I want and what I need. And they delivered it. FAST!!! I will use your service again when I open another online shop

Hi Shopping D The Online Supermarket,

Coachsteak

Great and fast response support, Develops creative solution , Shares ideas and techniques.

They are providing great support and they are flexible for any change request

Highly recommend

Hi Coachsteak,
Thanks for taking the time to share your prestigious opinion with other community members. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer and we're overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation.

Ruon Deals

Very Good experience working with Mr. James. Great Support, always ready to help and solve all the queries and problems. Mobile App is also very good. Interactive, user friendly app developed by team.
Thanks alot for you support. Hope to have a long lasting engagement.

Shopforol

The experience with the MageNative Team has been amazing. At a very reasonable cost, they helped me publish the app on the app store as well. Indeed, even a non-specialized individual like me didn't confront any issues amid the underlying setup process. The app was delivered timely and the support managed to provide me immediate help in making the minor changes.
Overall Exceptional service and the response time was quick on Skype. I recommend everyone to use Skype and get in touch with the developers especially James Blunt he is always available to assist you. The guy looked into each and every issue I faced till the app went live.
Coming to the app, it consists of all the features my website has and almost works faster than my website.

Dear Shopforol,
Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So, thanks for your kind words.

Mangotreetrade

I'm really happy with the app built by MageNative. The support was absolutely amazing! And there's also customisation options available (for a reasonable fee). I think the price of the overall package is very competitive! Thank you MageNative :D

Signature Nail Supply

Very helpful, excellent service and quick responce.!!! I LIKE YOUR APP. And going to order more and introduce my friends to use your beautiful app.
Thank you very much, especially send my THANKS to James for your your excellent support.!

Sonababu

Excellent and amazing team with great supportive attitude!

You will have a standard & easy Shopify eCommerce app in the beginning to try and after that you can get it customized as per your requirement. The team will work with you and solve each & every problem. In my case, I gave a test plan to ensure quality and they took care of same as well. At the end they have provided Android and iOS apps with good quality which are published now. They are always ready to support you on the GO even after publishing the App.
Kudos to you guys specially James Blunt! He is the guy with a lot of knowledge and patience.

I am extremely satisfied client and highly recommend this MageNative to all eCommerce Players.

Hi Sonababu,

Bottle Of Wellness

My first review on Shopify. They are commendable for the great support! Trustworthy & quick! I'm a satisfied customer!

Fruta Delivery

The support is amazing, they always there to help me. The app is simple to set and the team helps you to with anything that you want to put it. They helped me to develop an app faster than I could imagine. Congrats and thank you!

Hi Fruta Delivery,
Thanks for the awesome review. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Cheers!