MageNative Mobile App

MageNative Mobile App

by CedCommerce

Profitable Native Mobile Apps for your Online Store. No Coding

Coolgoodz

Amazing customer support, fixed all the issues i had and helped me even upload the apps, the app are very responsive and really professional. Price is very reasonable compared to other the app builders out there.

Hi Coolgoodz ,
Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are glad that you loved our services, our dedicated staff will be pleased to learn of your high praise. They work very diligently and it will provide them with great encouragement to keep doing what they are doing. Thank you, once again, for your kind words.

Shop 460s Journal

Would def use this service again and have already recommended it to others. I have ZERO developer experience and their set up allowed me to create a beautiful app store for our products. Since I am so novice, I needed to get in touch with them several times for a little help (it's very intuitive... but I'm one of those guys that has to see a finished product before making changes and being satisfied.... ) and they were very fast at getting back and never seemed annoyed that I had put in several submissions to the app because I was tweaking this or that based on what i saw on the test app. Thanks much you guys, you are awesome!

Stoki Ot Uk

After spending several hours looking at the different options available that would allow me to create an app for my store I went with MageNative App, and I am so glad I did! Designing the app was a breeze and there are plenty of customizable features which allow me to make it my own. The support from the team was phenomenal, both very efficient and informative. My store was live in the Apple App store and Google play in just over one week! It is sleek and effective.
The customer service is amazing! I couldn't have asked for a better experience and a more beautiful app. If you are thinking of getting an app don't hesitate to go with MageNative App, you won't be disappointed!

Dear Stoki Ot Uk,
Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So, thanks for your kind words.

Pet Chow

Excellent product. Excellent app. Excellent support. Highly recommend this company for your app requirements.

Hi Pet Chow,

Shopping D The Online Supermarket

I can highly recommend the company. They help me in everything what I need. Very kind and patient. I do not know much regarding Apps :) but the only thing that I know is what I want and what I need. And they delivered it. FAST!!! I will use your service again when I open another online shop

Hi Shopping D The Online Supermarket,

Coachsteak

Great and fast response support, Develops creative solution , Shares ideas and techniques.

They are providing great support and they are flexible for any change request

Highly recommend

Hi Coachsteak,
Thanks for taking the time to share your prestigious opinion with other community members. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer and we're overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation.

Ruon Deals

Very Good experience working with Mr. James. Great Support, always ready to help and solve all the queries and problems. Mobile App is also very good. Interactive, user friendly app developed by team.
Thanks alot for you support. Hope to have a long lasting engagement.

Shopforol

The experience with the MageNative Team has been amazing. At a very reasonable cost, they helped me publish the app on the app store as well. Indeed, even a non-specialized individual like me didn't confront any issues amid the underlying setup process. The app was delivered timely and the support managed to provide me immediate help in making the minor changes.
Overall Exceptional service and the response time was quick on Skype. I recommend everyone to use Skype and get in touch with the developers especially James Blunt he is always available to assist you. The guy looked into each and every issue I faced till the app went live.
Coming to the app, it consists of all the features my website has and almost works faster than my website.

Dear Shopforol,

Mangotreetrade

I'm really happy with the app built by MageNative. The support was absolutely amazing! And there's also customisation options available (for a reasonable fee). I think the price of the overall package is very competitive! Thank you MageNative :D

Signature Nail Supply

Very helpful, excellent service and quick responce.!!! I LIKE YOUR APP. And going to order more and introduce my friends to use your beautiful app.
Thank you very much, especially send my THANKS to James for your your excellent support.!