MageNative Mobile App

MageNative Mobile App

by CedCommerce

Profitable Native Mobile Apps for your Online Store. No Coding

SandboxMart

Good app created for my store. Really impressed with the support provided during app development and even after that. Would definitely recommend.

July 8, 2019

Hi SandboxMart,
Thanks for taking the time to share your prestigious opinion with other community members. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer and we're overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation.

Triovari

The App looks great , all the features you need to start , what I love about Magenative is the support team , we have made a group on Whatsapp , and they always reply so fast , and they give help in many many ways even if it's not their job , I wish you the best.

Dear Triovari,
Thanks for taking the time to share your prestiged opinion on “shopify app store” with other store users. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer and we're overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation. While your review places stars next to our business on “Shopify app store”, you are our real star.
Thank you for giving us this proverbial pat on the back, you made our day! We will strive to deliver great experiences consistently.

Bosphorus Rugs

Very heplful and communicative support team, they help you on all steps even if you have zero knowledge on apps. My app had few little bugs at the beginning but together we fixed all of them, support team really tries to solve the issues and finds alternative solutions

Dear Bosphorus Rugs,
Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. We are grateful for your kind words.

Prime Drawer

Very easy and simple process. The turn around time was way faster than I thought. The app quality is really great. Would definitely recommend.

Hi Prime Drawer,
Thanks for taking the time to share your prestige opinion on with other community members. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer and we're overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation.

Angel Natthame

I had zero experience, but the team was very helpful patiently guiding me each and every steps. The Customer Service was excellent! They reply and fixed the problem really fast. Highly recommend this app.

Hi Angel Natthame,
Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are glad that you loved our services, our dedicated staff will be pleased to learn of your high praise. They work very diligently and it will provide them with great encouragement to keep doing what they are doing. Thank you, once again, for your kind words.

OnlineJe

These guys are very professional, they support and guide you with every step from A to Z, you don't have to worry about anything even if you don't have the enough knowledge in this field. 0 app crashes from a month till now and a very user friendly app. My customers are very happy!

Hi OnlineJe,
Thanks for the awesome review, We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Cheers!

A&G Speedup Limited

This app is great, I recommend them. The people’s are nice and very helpful, they were very kind with good services from beginning to the end.

Hi A&G Speedup Limited,
Thanks for taking the time to share your prestigious opinion on with other community members. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer and we're overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation.

Kellshii

Best Customer Service! Fast Delivery For Your App And Also The Team Is Very Friendly And Finish Your Work In Anytime You Want! Professional And Never Worked With Developers Team Like This They Are The Best! Thank You MageNative! I EXTREMELY RECOMMEND THEM!

Hi Kellshii,

Besco Wholesale

Fantastic team, WhatsApp communication for faster contact and are very active. Any and all changes i asked were fixed fast and app store listings were quick and painless. Will be using them again in the future and would highly recommend!

Hey Besco Wholesale,
We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as a top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful. We look forward to serving you again

Love & Threads

I can’t say enough good things about this app! The developers took all of my crazy ideas and brought them to life. Things that I wasn’t sure it would be possible to put in my app they made possible and were awesome to work with! I would absolutely 100% recommend them to anyone!

Dear Love & Threads,
Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So, thanks for your kind words.