MageNative Mobile App

MageNative Mobile App

by CedCommerce

Increase sales with a powerful app. Native Android & iOS app.

Klando

Ganz toller Service. Wir hatten eine sehr kompetente Entwicklergruppe, die uns sehr gut bei der App Erstellung betreut hat. Alle unsere Wünsche zur Gestaltung konnten problemlos umgesetzt werden. Einfach zu empfehlen!

Hello klando,
Thanks for taking the time to share your prestigious opinion with other community members. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer, Thanks for taking a moment to recommend us to others ,Thank you, once again, for your kind words.
Stay Safe and Healthy !!

Schuseb Store

Fantastic work from this team. Very quick response. The app itself looks and works great. Very easy to customize.

Choco4NYC - Krystal fruits & vegetables

Useful app with wonderful, responsive, and informed support available via WhatsApp. Would not hesitate to use MageNative again.

Hello Choco4NYC,
Thanks for your awesome review, We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.
Stay Safe and Healthy !!

GMI - Guitar and Music Institute Online Shop

The guys from MageNative have helped us through the entire process and our app looks great.

Having never worked with mobile apps before we were a little worried about how the apps would look and function, however, the simple way that the Shopify app takes you through the process was easy to understand and the most important thing is that the guys responded to any slight teething problems along the way.

If you are looking to get into this market I highly recommend the guys at MageNative.

Hi GMI,
Thanks for taking the time to share your prestigious opinion on with other community members. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer and we're overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation.
Stay Safe and healthy !!

TEKADIECELL

I used this app since six months ago, very excellent service and multidiscipline team. I used to integrations theme and we received our store aggree our requirements. I recommend Megenative team to convert your store.

Ethnobeauty

Great team! very reactive. Very good quality. The application works very well. I recommend. Thank you so much
www.ethnobeauty.fr

shebshebshopship

I used this App to turn my Shopify Online Store into an application.
My store now is available at the Apple as well as the Google play stores with minimal effort from my end.

angelydiablo

Always available, always effective and professional. thanks above all to Saumya(ios) and Heisenberg(android) for their patience. Everest4World and AngelyDiablo.com

R.a. Boutique

Salve, ho un e-commerce abbigliamento donna e gli sviluppatori sono stati sempre pronti a soddisfare le mie esigenze con l'integrazione di diverse APP shopify per rendere l'app del mio sito https://raboutique.com/ perfetta.
Lavoro veloce e professionalità. Bravi

SWIMMING STORE

Amazing team
1 week my application was live on both platforms ❤❤
Any changes was done as i asked .