Magic 360 spin

Magic 360 spin

by Magic Toolbox

360 degree spin is the perfect way to view products!

AnimalKingdoms

Great app, amazing service - we have several of Magic Tool Box additions and have no regrets - reccomend to everyone that wants a great image experience

Origin Miniatures

Excellent app that works flawlessly!

If you're looking for a 360 degree product viewer than this is the app to use. The customer support is amazing and answered my questions immediately. They helped install the app on my premium theme.

This is by far the best customer service I received from any app developer!

Viewpoints of Dimension

I go back to the "good old days" when Apple had their Quicktime Object VR format available with which you could load multiple images of a product in a similar way to Magic 360. It was also interactive in a similar way to Magic 360. So I was very pleased to discover Magic 360 now. I chose to make 72 images to a row, which makes my images very smooth. I generate my images with my 3D app, Foundry Modo, so it's just a matter of setting up Modo to animate the rotation in 72 frames. I can get it running and come back later to view the images. Magic 360 is well worth the price!!

AQUASMITH

Very nice app. Igor is very helpfull and quick responder. Of course paid for his creativity and support this unique program. If you are a retailer, its Highly recomended. Big Thanks!!

Theramart

Great support as they replied very quick and solved it very quick. App is working as described.

stylealaporte

Amazing support solving what I thought were hard to fix coding problems when working with two variants and several photos.

Support fixed everything in minutes after giving them collaboration access to my shopify site.

The setting controls are very powerful and the applet behaves very well in desktop and mobile mode.

Congrats for a plugin well done.

Candles2go

Great app that helps showcase products in a different light. Service is A+ from the team.

Well worth the investment.

nerdytec

We have already bought this app in the past as javascript for our old webshop.
It works amazing! I also can really recommend the creator off this app named Igor. His support is very fast and accurate.

Crazy Boxer

Amazing app and totally worth the money.

The support is incredibly fast and efficient and you get really the feeling they are doing everything they can to help you.

The function works smooth and our customer love it

draft-8

very good app, make it more clear to see the product, and Igor the technician is very nice and will help you quickly with what you need ..thx guys

Previous 1 3