Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch | Reviews

by Mailmunch

Grow your Mailchimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Dogwood Trail

Love it! Very easy to use! They make it easy to capture emails and start relationships with customers.

Eworld Wide Shop

I like how the newsletter pop up doesn't lag! Thanks!

All For You329

goooooooooooooooooood application I love it
It help me so much

Chewy Bites

It looks like a good app so far.

Fashion Is My Fuel

Keeps Freezing When I try to add a Single Image to the Content Section of my Auto Responder Email....I've tried multiple images and reduced image size to see if that would resolve the problem.

I only had this App for a couple of days and very POOR Experience. Support team is ALWAYS Offline and not able to provide timely Responses.
And Yes I sent an email to the support team before I posted this Review - Still No Response !

Vickie Hallmark Studio

Not very happy. Debated whether it was better to have last name on pop up or make it easier without. First I put it on, then I took it off. It deleted that field from my mailing list itself - deleting all the previous data! So beware - working on your popup form actually modifies the list not just the form and field matching. I stupidly had this popup adding to an established list, so I lost a lot of old data. Be careful! This is not clear at all.

Ornately Lanterns

Started off by trying the MailChimp for Shopify app - which was a total waste of time as it refused to install properly......
This app, on the other hand, installed immediately, synced with my Mailchimp & was really straightforward to use

The Wandering Collection

Easily create forms and pop ups, even for specific product pages! Love this app!

Totaledc

Why do I have to pay for this at all when I already have a paid subscription service to mailchimp? This should be included free for paid customers of mailchimp. I can't stand being nickle and dimed.

Ensembleco

Very easy to use and linked quickly with my MailChimp account.