Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

Grow your Mailchimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Free plan available

Paper Bear

Location Ireland

Great app for managing marketing. The customer service is great, it's nice to know that help is near when you need it. Damien explained everything clearly, and even sent through links on how to solve the problem and tested everything afterwards just to make sure. I would recommend this app.

June 28, 2022

Hi Paper Bear, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Michelle Marie Boutique

App claims to be free, a feature that I needed required a subscription. I subscribed to premium to get this feature and then when trying to implement this feature on my site I am told that it is only available for pro and my subscription would need to double in price. I asked to be reimbursed and uninstalled the app. The charge has never been refunded.

June 15, 2022

Hi Michelle Marie Boutique, I would like to applogize for the inconvenience you had to face. It is my understanding that a refund was processed promptly. I would also like to address all your concerns regarding the premium subscription. Please respond to the email sent from one of our Customer Success champions so we can have this issue addressed to your satisfaction.

Madam Virtue & Co.

Location Australia

Installed it, setup the popup, integrated with MailChimp, all has gone very well. This is a great app.

June 15, 2022

Hi Madam Virtue & Co., We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Simplicity Captivates Beauty

This app is useless unless you have a paid account. There is not point in having a free account if all options are for premium paid accounts. I think its very misleading advertisement.

May 12, 2022

Hi Simplicity Captivates Beauty, We do offer Popover forms, landing pages, and Autoresponder under a free plan to get you started with recording leads and sending out welcome emails. Only features with advanced use cases require a premium subscription. If you view our premium offerings and the plan fee, you will us to be the most competitively priced email marketing solution available in Shopify app market place.

JW Jewelry Studio

So far so good! Very user friendly. Haven't launched my website yet but in preview mode it works nicely! Thank you!

May 12, 2022

Hi JW Jewelry Studio, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Rancourt & Co.

I've been using this app for over a year. It has so many bugs. Features we set up will just stop working and I will not be notified until a customer alerts us that they couldn't sign up for our list or receive a coupon code. Currently, our coupon autoresponder stopped working and the app is prompting me to upgrade to use this feature but I've had the PRO LEVEL subscription since day one. This app is totally unreliable.

May 12, 2022

Hi Rancourt & Co., Extremely sorry for the inconvenience you had to face. I have reached out to you regarding your concerns. Please respond to that email so we can have this issue fixed for you.

Shop-Label

Just started using it, but it seems user friendly enough. Would be nice if there were more options with fonts - like character spacing as I use that on our site so couldn't get an exact match to how ours looks. But I'm using free version so maybe more options with paid?

May 12, 2022

Hi Shop-Label, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. Using custom fonts is definitely possible with a premium subscription. Please reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com" and we will have this sorted for you.

Mommies Best Mall

I love Mailmunch, thank you for your great and quick response to my issue.
I love this app, good service.

March 2, 2022

Hi Mommies Best Mall, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

NOuMAD

No me deja cambiar al plan siguiente, con lo cual no puedo realizar todas las funciones que me gustaria. Les ruego me ayuden a solucionarlo, gracias

February 8, 2022

Hi NOuMAD, Apologies for the inconvenience you had to face. One of our agents has reached out to you regarding this issue. Can you please respond to that email so we can have this issue resolved for you.

Bigboss_sunglasess

Excelent app, it is the best option to create landing page or pop ups. I had helped me a lot in my marketing campaigns. I love it.

February 8, 2022

Hi Bigboss_sunglasess, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 145 146