Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

by Mailmunch

Grow your Mailchimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Gaaluub

Very happy with the app so far. Excellent support team and customer service! I do recommend Mailmunch.

The Pet Gourmet®

I like this app for forms and I find it pretty easy to navigate but I will not be using it because they do not yet have the option to make a form that includes an upload a pic option. If they had that I would be all in.

Delei’s market

I used this app to do pop up notification to my site visitors so they can send me their email addresses. so I can build an email list. This app is really amazing and very user friendly.

MY TOOLS HOUSE

This really helps me a lot with my business. I really suggest guys who are willling to promote theris business to use this.

Isaksen design

Fast response and good service. i can not say anything bad about the service they provide ist fast and helpfull.

The Lord Of The Magic

If you are using PageFly Landing pages you DONT WANT to use this. Very buggy app. Hope our refund, thank you!

Look At Her

I used this app for a few reasons. A pop up window on my website and to help send newsletter emails.

Pawpawpal Pet Products

Very difficult to use. This APP will require knowledge of the Mailchimp product. Not user friendly. The Get Support function is a joke. No one is attending to any questions. I have submitted numerous questions and zero reply for 7 days. There is not even an automated reply. Given that Mailchimp is providing automation customer experience, this is reflecting very badly on them. There is also such a confusion between the MailChimp related Shopify APP and the Mailchimp platform. This is causing a lot of confusion because when you install this APP, you must also sign up for the Mailchimp service from their platform too. And after you sign up, you will be directed to create campaign on their platform and not from the APP. The campaign you created from the APP and from the platform are not integrated. Almost impossible to find guideline or help tips in the APP or their platform. Resources are organized randomly and users have to search among 500+ documents. My experience and observation so far is that MailChimp is a very sophisticated software designed for developers to use. Very user-unfriendly for shop keepers to use directly. I was intending to try out the free plan before upgrading. Since this system is so difficult to use and confusing. I will have to find some other solutions. Now I also understand why freelancers are currently charging around $150 to help just to create a Mailchimp campaign because the system is so difficult.

May 11, 2021

Hi Pawpawpal Pet Products, Mailchimp no longer has their native Shopify app available. Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app is offered by Mailmunch. Mailmunch is an official integration partner for Mailchimp and we help store owners like yourself to connect their Shopify store with their Mailchimp account.

There was only one query sent to Mailmunch from your store which was promptly responded to. We have also reached out to you directly so we can address all of your concerns.

Glitz Chica Boutique

Just sent my first marketing campaign email to my subscribers. User friendly and helpful. The schedule feature is my favorite; it makes myself be organize.

May 11, 2021

Hi Glitz Chica Boutique, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

The Hutchinson Island Quilt Company

added a pop up email opt in and this app walked me right through it. Easy-peasy. I am not a computer expert

May 11, 2021

Hi The Hutchinson Island Quilt Company, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 141 142