Mailchimp Forms

Grow your Mailchimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

Magnificent Stanley

The app hasn't been very easy to use or intuitive, BUT after a long chat with Justin, he has helped me loads. He was very patient with me and VERY helpful! Thank you.

chicsewuk

Location China

Mailchimp has a complete range of functions to meet the needs of daily email marketing. The most important thing is that the customer service team is very patient and helps me solve problems quickly every time. It is an app worth recommending.

MyNetworkGear

MAILCHIMP FORMS IS A SIMPLISTIC AND HIGHLY ROBUST ADDON FOR YOUR SHOPIFY STORES. I LOVE THE SIMPLICITY AND INTUITIVE UI.

November 16, 2022

Hi MyNetworkGear, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Jolie

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Just signed up to MailMunch. I have a shopify Webite. I needed help with a few issues as im not so tech savvy. The immediate support by Justin on help chat was amazing. Sorted everything out within minutes. Very happy with the App and Technical support.

November 16, 2022

Hi Jolie, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

ADESIGNERSMOOD

Location Denmark

Easy and flexible to use. I have only been using this app for a day but already see great value in what it offers.

October 10, 2022

Hi ADESIGNERSMOOD, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Selula Skincare

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 2 hours

It was very simple to set up. just takes time to finalize it the way you want. On the free option there is only one template to choose from and need to upgrade to premium if you want a better selection for popups. The pop up is simple and cannot wait for it to generate email leads.

September 8, 2022

Hi Selula Skincare, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

RandM Disposable Vape Electronic Cigarette

Location China
Time spent using app 37 minutes

The landing page has a free template to use, but the design editing function is not available when using it, which will not work.

August 2, 2022

Hi RandM Disposable Vape Electronic Cigarette, Apologies for the inconvenience. We have reached out to you regarding the issue you were facing so we can have this looked into and resolved for you. I would also feel that 5 minutes is too short of a time between installing, testing, and deleting any application for a fair assessment of the product. We truly hope that you would give Mailmunch a fair shot and leave an accurate review of your experience.

Paper Bear

Location Ireland
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app for managing marketing. The customer service is great, it's nice to know that help is near when you need it. Damien explained everything clearly, and even sent through links on how to solve the problem and tested everything afterwards just to make sure. I would recommend this app.

June 28, 2022

Hi Paper Bear, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Michelle Marie Boutique

Time spent using app About 22 hours

App claims to be free, a feature that I needed required a subscription. I subscribed to premium to get this feature and then when trying to implement this feature on my site I am told that it is only available for pro and my subscription would need to double in price. I asked to be reimbursed and uninstalled the app. The charge has never been refunded.

June 15, 2022

Hi Michelle Marie Boutique, I would like to applogize for the inconvenience you had to face. It is my understanding that a refund was processed promptly. I would also like to address all your concerns regarding the premium subscription. Please respond to the email sent from one of our Customer Success champions so we can have this issue addressed to your satisfaction.

Madam Virtue & Co.

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Installed it, setup the popup, integrated with MailChimp, all has gone very well. This is a great app.

June 15, 2022

Hi Madam Virtue & Co., We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 146 147