Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

by Mailmunch

Grow your Mailchimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Riche Kulture

I enjoyed how eazy it was to design and set up pop up page! Good for beginners and those already advanced in email marketing.

Lovely Paws

Good, expensive but does so many things. If you do have some sales on your store, it's worth investing in this!!

OTA Gear Rental Vernon

So far its pretty ok. I'm just starting to use it though, seems silly to ask for a review when I only got it yesterday

Vibevine.club-

It's an awesome app. It helps me with my marketing and form page. It also help with creating landing pages and more. Check out the free plan and get started.

Miranelle

Application complète mais extrêmement complexe, beaucoup de bug au moment de charger une modification apportée à un mail marketing la page charge blanche et refuse d'enregistrer les infos. Je me retrouve dans une impasse sur plusieurs sujets car rien ne peut être aboutit.

JFM Pro Resumes

Easy to use and fun. I would recommend to other business owners for sure. Mailmunch is a winner!!!!!

September 9, 2021

Hi JFM Pro Resumes, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

OkO-OkO™

Its worked for few days, and now it's freeze. So sad I worked so much to create my own template......

September 9, 2021

Hi OkO-OkO, Apologies for the inconvenience you had to face. Please reach out us by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com" or respond to the email we already sent out regarding this issue. We would love to have this issue investigated and resolved for you.

Ladybugfeet Jewelry Designs™

Can't say enough about the customer service I've received from this company. Always helpful when i have a question. I'm still learning and it's a pleasure to converse with these people!

September 9, 2021

Hi Ladybugfeet Jewelry Designs™, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Shirts by LittleMissy

I used this app to integrate with ConversioBot and although I had some teething issues I contacted support who were extremely helpful and quick on the ball! It is really easy to create your emails etc. and allows you to create many mailing forms/newsletters to generate that conversion. Brilliant app!

September 9, 2021

Hi Shirts by LittleMissy, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Halle The Label

I used this app to set up a customised pop up on my homepage to capture emails. Was really easy to integrate

August 27, 2021

Hi Halle The Label, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 143 144