MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

by MailMunch

Grow your MailChimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Mud and Track

Awesome! It connects with MailChimp, provides a lot of templates that suit your website and it's very simple to use! Also, includes your social media links!

December 23, 2019

We appreciate the nice you review you have left us. If you require any assistance please let us know.

a yellow giraffe

Easy to integrate into website, especially for first time user! Even has pop-up templates for email signups.

CQualityBrands

This app is very organized with layouts..I love the templates! he helps are very helpful..I recommend this app for use in any online business!

DecodedVision

This app is really useful and I like using it because its safe and easy. This will definitely make my business better and I would like to thank mail chimp. Even though some things you have to upgrade the free version is perfect for a start up.

Jully Shop

bnb.,mm.,///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

topdix

heard of mailchimp by Renemajor, I don't really know, I'm now trying to use it
Thank your for your help.

TheMinkCoatFactory

This App is awesome and very helpful to our business. It is our latest store to bring a fashion more exposure. MailChimp help branded our success. We used this app to capture our subscribers and organized them for updates.

jewellTstore

good
and this is very easy to use

Nye Creations

I LOVE this app! It is the best things for any business trying to build and maintain their email list.

December 11, 2019

PupPod

The app has been easy to use and does what it says. So far I'm happy with it. I would recommend it to others.

December 11, 2019