Mailchimp Forms

Mailchimp Forms

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.4)
Developer
4.4
November 24, 2021

I am very pleased with the service they provide! Especially Damien has been so helpful with any concerns I have. This app has really helped my business to get more exposure.

Luxury Dog Accessories - PoisePup
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Mailmunch replied December 6, 2021

Hi Luxury Dog Accessories - PoisePup, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

November 23, 2021

Very easy to use app, good support team, Damien and Alex were very helpful and quick to respond, they set up a zoom call and walked me through the issue I was having.

Zen Skincare Solutions
Time spent using app: 11 months
Mailmunch replied December 6, 2021

Hi Zen Skincare Solutions, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Edited November 20, 2021

Good app and we would like to ecplore more functions.
I used this app to help me make popups and write emails. I really like how it works. I wish it can work better with my store.

SposaBridal
Time spent using app: 4 days
Mailmunch replied December 6, 2021

Hi SposaBridal, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

November 16, 2021

Super helpful with fixing tech issues. Do expect a delay in response if you're based outside the US where they're based.

Juliana Group Ltd
Mailmunch replied December 6, 2021

Hi Juliana Group Ltd, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

November 3, 2021

good service , very fast for to answer our questions ! Once you know the entire interface of the application well, it's easy to use

O'vole
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Mailmunch replied December 6, 2021

Hi O'vole, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

October 25, 2021

Always a great service from the team! Damien helped me a lot today. Made my day more smooth. thank you! this app is awesome.

Bonita Spot
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Mailmunch replied November 1, 2021

Hi Bonita Spot, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

October 20, 2021

I am using the app to create an email sign-up landing page with a digital download and it works perfectly!

Your Career Bar
Time spent using app: 23 days
Mailmunch replied October 21, 2021

Hi Your Career Bar, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

October 20, 2021

So far, so good. I chated with Jessica and she was very helpful with me, the form looks great! I am happy with it!

WE WEAR
Mailmunch replied October 21, 2021

Hi WE WEAR, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Edited October 15, 2021

Really fast-response and helpful Mailmunch support. Compliment for Damien, for the quick action and added some more values that I'm looking for.

Zayana Organic
Indonesia
Mailmunch replied October 21, 2021

Hi Zayana Organic, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

October 11, 2021

I used this app to create emails. I really enjoy the access to customer service when I need any assistance. They are knowledgeable and informed; however, they are a little quick. Once you slow them down, it's great. It's simple to navigate through.

Pearlz & Chainz
Time spent using app: 8 days
Mailmunch replied October 14, 2021

Hi Pearlz & Chainz, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"