Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

by Mailmunch

Grow your Mailchimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Mumlife Stickers

I don't often leave reviews, but after searching for a pop up app to use for our website, i found this one and it was easy to use and easy to set up, just had to follow prompts. Great job guys.

August 23, 2021

Hi Mumlife Stickers, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Bomb Body Whatnotz

I wanted to add an pop up to get subscribers and this site made it plain and clear what and how to do it.

August 23, 2021

Hi Bomb Body Whatnotz, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Youri's Collection

This app is amazing. I originally downloaded it to create a landing page but recently upgraded to the paid version to assist with conversions. It's really a 1 stop shop for ecommerce. I am still exploring all of their wonderful features but I am beyond satisfied! So customizable

August 23, 2021

Hi Youri's Collection, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Express Wig Braids

I previously had over 30,000 subscribers and mail munch charges me for the month for that amount of subscribers. Whenever i launch emails to send to my subscribers, they only have them sent to less than half of your subscribers. I noticed this had been going on for long on all the previous emails i sent and i contacted them and they responded saying they only have emails sent to the active subscribers and the other category of cold subscribers was as a result of asking subscribers to confirm their emails a second time and the only way to stop that was not to ask for email confirmation. So i wondered, why mail munch charges you subscription fee for those cold subscribers, when they are aware their app does not allow your broadcast to be sent to them. This is highly questionable... I asked them to assist in adjusting the settings as they advised and i was forced to delete over 10,000 subscribers which they categorized as "cold" from my email list because mail much would charge you for having them on the list and still not have your email marketing sent to them. They confirmed fixing the issue and that i wouldn't experience such again.
I sent email marketing to the remaining 21,122 subscribers which I paid almost $90 three days ago and they only had my email sent to only 8704 subscribers out of which they labelled the remaining 12418 another cold subscribers. Mind you, this was after i previously removed the cold subscribers.
I have contacted them since then and they haven't responded.
I have been using this app for a while and i'm highly disappointed at the fact that they charge me for subscribers they don't have my emails sent to and also lost more than 10,000 subscribers because of how disorganized their app is. Update!
According to your response as thus “Recipients who have not engaged with you (opened emails from you) are termed as Cold subscribers which should be removed on a periodic basis to maintain the hygiene of your subscriber's list.” The lost subscribers are the ones your app made me delete because you categorized them as cold subscribers, whereas, you charge subscription fee for these cold subscribers. However, I was promised that they would look into finding a solution into fixing this issue, but on the contrary, their response contradicts that.
Charging subscription fee for a certain amount of subscribers and not delivering email marketing to that amount of subscribers isn’t value for money

August 23, 2021

Hi Express Wig Braids, We apologize for any inconvenience you had to face. We charge only for the total number of subscribers which includes Cold subscribers as well. Recipients who have not engaged with you (opened emails from you) are termed as Cold subscribers which should be removed on a periodic basis to maintain the hygiene of your subscriber's list.
The subscribers you were not able to send out emails are the bounced email addresses and recipients who have not confirmed their email address through the double option email which is the industry standard.
The lost subscribers mentioned are the ones that you deleted from your account against our explicit requests. As per privacy laws, any subscribers deleted from an account is hard to delete and any such subscriber cannot be recovered.

JoyOuce USA

Great!He can provide all the functions I want. Even better is the customer service, which responds quickly.So nice!

August 23, 2021

Hi JoyOuce USA, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

CoinStyle

I like the ease of use especially being directly integrated into Shopify as an app makes managing my customer list very easy!

August 23, 2021

Hi CoinStyle, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Shapewear by Tashi

I started using this app in hopes to reach all of email list when I do a blast post. But Im only getting half of my list and I paid in to the service. Trying to find a better way to reach of of my clients.

August 23, 2021

Hi Tashi, We apologize for any inconvenience you had to face. Please respond to the email we set out to you regarding this issue or reach out to us through your Mailmunch account so we can address all the concerns you have.

Gaaluub

Very happy with the app so far. Excellent support team and customer service! I do recommend Mailmunch.

August 23, 2021

Hi Gaaluub, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

The Pet Gourmet®

I like this app for forms and I find it pretty easy to navigate but I will not be using it because they do not yet have the option to make a form that includes an upload a pic option. If they had that I would be all in.

August 23, 2021

Hi The Pet Gourmet®, We are sad to hear that. We do appreciate feedback from our customers and a feature request on your behalf has been created on our community feedback page. We will notify you as soon as this feature has been made available.

Delei’s market

I used this app to do pop up notification to my site visitors so they can send me their email addresses. so I can build an email list. This app is really amazing and very user friendly.

August 23, 2021

Hi Delei’s market, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"