MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

by MailMunch

Grow your MailChimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Foodie for Health

I've had some issues while setting up the app but thankfully the support team could promptly help me out! Thanks a lot, guys!

October 12, 2020

Hi Foodie for Health, We apologize for any inconvenience. What you are suggesting should not be the case. I have looked into your account have resolved this issue. Please check and confirm if that is the case.

P O D U R

Customer help is excellent. Just started using it now, and so far so good. looking forward to see how much this increases our conversion

October 12, 2020

Hi, We appreciate the nice review you have left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us at any time.

ismyword

I've just had it for a day, but it's amazing, so far. Simple and intuitive. Thank you for your delicate work.

Soul of Jiva

Customer service is outstanding! I am a novice when it comes to understand how "things" work. I never felt stupid in our conversation as the guidance was held clear and helpful.

October 12, 2020

Hi Soul of Jiva, We appreciate the nice review you have left us. If you require any further assistance please feel free to reach out to us.

QueensHairNBeauty.com

This app is very difficult to operate on a IPhone. Almost impossible to fully operate. Which sucks

October 12, 2020

Hi QueensHairNBeauty.com, We apologize for the inconvenience you had to face. For optimal user experience, please access your Mailmunch account on a work machine. I have also relayed your feedback to my engineering team to make our web app more mobile-friendly.

No Worries

THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE - I have paid for a premium service and we can't even tweak the templates to match our website theme - so I submitted to there design team - I have sent form back 3 times for corrections - we haven't even setup the welcome pop up because they can't centre the text - it's been 2 weeks & I'm done - my patience has run out - they were very quick to take my money - - - - - - - I replied to your chat over 30 minutes ago & NO response - the last email was from Bill Tue, Sep 29, 2020 5:55 pm agreeing the work that you sent to me was horrible ------ still no help, no email & it's the end of 2nd business day - beyond BAD

October 1, 2020

Hi Jill, We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience you had to face. Jessica reached out to you earlier regarding the resolution of this issue. Can you please check if you've received an email from Jessica or a message on our live chat from Alex so we can make sure that this issue is resolved and everything is setup as per your requirements?

Flourish The Frame

I absolutely love MailChimp! I've been through a couple email list apps and this is by far the BEST!

October 1, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by MailMunch account.

Raven And Woolf

Love this app easy to use just click and follow along. other apps should take note everything should be this simple

Whimsical jewles llc

not enoth forms for free accounts!!! if you would add more free forms then it would be a better option.

theshop6

MailChimp是一个非常好的应用,使用方便,容易上手,最重要的是还是免费的软件。

希望能够进一步汉化,或增加多语言支持。这样外国使用者能够更容易的掌握。如果没法翻译语言,可以发送给卖家使用视频。

October 1, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. We are currently working on adding support for other popular languages as well. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by MailMunch account.