MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

by MailMunch

Grow your MailChimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Lovers Gems

Very confusing, features don't seem to work, have had to install it multiple times... what else is there to say...
I wish it would just be simpler and have more videos explaining everything properly, in depth

March 6, 2020

Extremely sorry for the inconvenience. Would it be possible for you to create a support ticket by clicking on the Help button in the bottom right corner of your MailMunch account so we can investigate the issue you are facing and have it resolved for you.

KSLR Wigs

I like that this app made it easier to connect with my customers with a pop up box. It was easy to install.

March 6, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. I would recommend checking out our knowledge base for support articles on different features offered by MailMunch for Mailchimp integration and Shopify platform.

Gmaxenergy

Super good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good

Sexi Biker

I used this app to email out my newsletters from the email subscriptions obtained from Mail Munch. Very easy to use. Thank you

The Confident Silhouette Co

Drag and d.rop is easy to use, just not enough free designs. It should also be free to receive email notifications

KEMYHAIR

A very good app is still worth learning and sharing in the learning stage, and has been using mailchimp other software

Babylicious Baby

so far, so good. just started it and explored what it has to offer. Let's see if the name deserves a 4.5 rating

AmbitiouslyHer

I recently deleted the app because I didn't hear back from support when I needed help to why my subscribers are no longer being synced with my store. After redownloading It and setting up a new pop up, everything was fine. But now it's not working - again. Same problem. I go through all the steps provided on their website and to no avail. I dont understand. This is actually a good app when it works correctly. But now, it's screwing me over. If new customers aren't syncing to my website, shopify doesn't know I have new people, which means my Seguno app doesn't send the automated welcome emails.

February 27, 2020

Hi, Extremely sorry for the inconvenience. I checked your account status and the latest subscribers along with previous subscribers were synced successfully with your store. If you can create a support ticket with us by clicking on the Help button in your MailMunch account, we can trouble shoot this issue if it still persists for you.
I was not able to find any existing support ticket created with us for your store.

LIFT THERAPY

I used this app to help me gain exposure and retain any future customers by informing them of any new items.

February 24, 2020

Caramiya

I am trying to figure out how to offer my potential cutomers a free download in exchange for their e-mail.

February 24, 2020