Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

Grow your Mailchimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Free plan available

ELKLENS

This software is great, it has helped me a lot, I like their customer service very much, they are very caring, I think I will continue to use it

October 14, 2021

Hi ELKLENS, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Kiki London Benelux

Started using Mailchimp not so long ago and already see huge benefits and improvements on sales!
Customer service is always spot on! Fast in response and very friendly.
Money well spent!

October 14, 2021

Hi Kiki London Benelux, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Zagari Essentials/Clementina's Boutique LLC

I'm still learning how to use it. It seems to be working fine. Just made a coupon to my customers I hope it worked

October 14, 2021

Hey there, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Wood Baby™

Facile à prendre en main, cette appli m'est vraiment utile pour relancer tous mes clients. De beaux design !

October 14, 2021

Hi Wood Baby™, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

J & K Distribution Co.

Helpful customer service thru the APP. Contacted on a Friday issue resolved on Monday. Limited weekend support, quickly fixed my glitches. Thank you

October 14, 2021

Hi J & K Distribution Co., We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

rose patrice boutique

great app! i love this app thanks for the amazing service i couldn't have built my site with out the convince of this app!

October 14, 2021

Hi rose patrice boutique, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Oldskull Europe

Great customer support and everything we needed for our mailchimp integration. Way better then other apps that offer the same.

October 14, 2021

Hi Oldskull Europe, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Riche Kulture

I enjoyed how eazy it was to design and set up pop up page! Good for beginners and those already advanced in email marketing.

October 14, 2021

Hi Riche Kulture, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Lovely Paws

Good!!! It is a bit expensive but does so many things! If you do have some sales in your store, it's worth investing in this!!

October 14, 2021

Hi Lovely Paws, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

OTA Gear Rental Vernon

So far its pretty ok. I'm just starting to use it though, seems silly to ask for a review when I only got it yesterday

October 14, 2021

Hi OTA Gear Rental Vernon, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"