MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

by MailMunch

Grow your MailChimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Gulf Coast Jewelz

I am having trouble with this app. I have created a template and it will not allow me to edit the template.

February 24, 2020

Hi, Extremely sorry for the inconvenience. If the issue persists for you, can you please create a support ticket with us so we can look into this issue? You can create a support ticket by using the Help button on the bottom right corner of your MailMunch account screen.

Mr Pickles - Handmade for you

The app is really easy to use and a good layout. The only issue I've had is that it keep crashing. I'm trying to create a simple popup and it's crashed 4 times. Still not be able to create a popup.

February 24, 2020

NATASHAHS

i haven't started yet bu the download was easy and all went well. there are no free themes, only premium themes which i could not use. i wish they had few free themes. but the app looks good. i am now trying to put in the code which i am trying to explore. but overall the app is too good, do try it!

Display Port Cables

I can't tell yet. I just started with Email marketing. I am positive about it hopefully I do not get disappointed.

TheGreenMatrix

I use this app to help gain subscribers or prospective customers. Really easy to set up and use.

HONEYBIZZ

i LOVE THIS ADD IT HELP ME A LOTTTT I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY MORE BUT LOVE IT BRO <3 LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

w-in-w

I want to use this app for my shopify store. I listen about it by the people on facebook so i want it.

JAce LeVon

Gwartzman's Art Supplies

Very easy to use and navigate. Connects with Mailchimp and has everything I needed! Definitely recommend.

Apparelsden

its perfect in working and easy to install.Best tool to generate most relevant audience for my store