Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

by Mailmunch

Grow your Mailchimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Sisserou

This is a great app. I use the free version. The Mailmunch branding is tiny. Good for a small business to have access to making the link for free.

January 21, 2021

Hi Sisserou, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account.

Shop Identique

I used this app to help me make a pop up on website for my customers to subscribe email. I wish it would have more free templates.

January 21, 2021

Hi Shop Identique, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account.

Pet shop feather

great to start with! pop up and email responder. easy to set up and easy to connect everything. happy user

January 21, 2021

Hi Pet shop feather, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account.

Ámbar Café Especial

very promising and simple to use. it integrated really easy to my store. just waiting for it to do its job in the first campaing generated with it

January 15, 2021

Hi Ámbar Café Especial, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account.

Bar Pur

Fantastische applicatie om deze tools te leren kennen. Gebruiksvriendelijk, gemakkelijk om te personaliseren. Perfecte link met MailChimp... Meer van dat!

January 15, 2021

Hi Bar Pur, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account.

Plize Boutique

I like how easy it is to set up and customize. What I don't like is having to upgrade to pay 14.99 to remove the MailMunch branding when I am already a paid subscriber to MailChimp. When I selected this app it was based on the fact that it was represented as MailChimp so I was not expecting to have to double pay for this integration. The branding has been removed with my MailChimp subscription. Now I'm supposed to pay to remove MailMunch. It could at least be a discounted amount since they are clearly partners. As a new small business these fees add up. I'll be looking for a more cost effective option for the feature that I need so that I don't have to have 3rd party branding.

January 11, 2021

Hi Plize Boutique, Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app is offered by Mailmunch. We offer an automated integration for Mailchimp and we are an official integration partner for Mailchimp. We are however not a part of Mailchimp. Please reach out to us at "support@mailmunch.co" or through your Mailmunch account so we can address the concerns you mentioned in your review.

PrintyFabrics

Easy to set up. I already use MailChimp for new subscribers to email them a discount code after subscribing, so I wanted to add a new pop-up to grow my email list without having to redo everything. This works perfectly!

January 11, 2021

Hi PrintyFabrics, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account.

Ada Jade Jewelry

I find the app very usefull and userfirendly. I think they could be a little quicker when it comes to support but overall i am happy using it

January 11, 2021

Hi Ada Jade Jewelry, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account.

Make Americans Friends Again

I'm brand new to this, but this app was really easy to set up. I set up my first task in no time at all.

January 11, 2021

Hi Make Americans Friends Again, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account.

The Love of Cats

I can't believe this app is free! I had a question and got great email support. I'm so glad all my subscribers sync with MailChimp -- thank you so much MailMunch!

January 11, 2021

Hi The Love of Cats, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account.