MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

by MailMunch

Grow your MailChimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

LewksByLicia

It was so easy to set up I am very pleased if you need a email platform this is the one so stop thinking and install it right now

Beautiful Diva Fashions Plus

This app is easy to understand and use. Give it a try. I am looking forward to fully testing it out.

Lion Branded

Just started to use the services. Those options left for premium could be left for trial for some weeks. Will review again with much experience.

Pampered Soaps

I used this app to help me with my abandoned carts and to help me organize my pop up form and it was super easy and fast to use. I will continue to keep this little treasure.

TOSSCO GYM

I really love this app cause IT is easy to handle, is comfortable and has simple tools to get your landing page

HMD Solutions

This is an epic app! MailMunch is highly advanced and recommended for both novices and professionals alike. Excellent!

wideonlinestore

good understanding on the app really easy to use ....... i had no problem yet . i dont really understand why i cant connect my mailchimp

August 23, 2019

Please refer to the following support article for Integration MailMunch with Mailchimp. If you face any issues, please create a support ticket with us through your MailMunch account by clicking on the Help button.

Top JDM Store

This is a great app for exit intent popup for email capture. Very simple to use and setup. Works great and is most of all free!

August 23, 2019

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. I would recommend checking out our knowledge base for support articles on different features offered by MailMunch for Mailchimp integration and Shopify platform.

Country Blessed Boutique

I love this new app, The way it helps me pull in more buisness to my store and keep my followers informed of whats going on

August 23, 2019

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. If you require any assistance, please let us know.

Tienda Hipica Ridercollection

It´s fine ! Perfect as it is very useful so hope helps us to increase our potencial customers and future sales!