MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

by MailMunch

Grow your MailChimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Turqle Brands

The Pop-Up was really easy to set up and integrate into our existing MailChimp account. The "proof of the pudding" is going to be in seeing if our visitors sign up... Just wondering - is this pop-up 'bot-proof'?

LAPIXIE WELLNESS

it looks so much better and easy to use . I will recommend it to my friends. At first I was concern with the changes but it looks so improved!

Dogs and bows

This app helped me a lot, I was trying different websites and no success, but this one made it easy, really happy!!

Zinfulwish

Thank you for my first subscriber!! I Plan to Keep This App!! This is such an awesome App I love It Already!

December 2, 2019

We appreciate the nice you review you have left us. If you require any assistance please let us know.

True Esscents Candles

I used this app to help me gain a fresh, new audience of candle lovers. I love the way that it integrates with Mailchimp.

Stick & Mortar

I just added this app to my store. It is easy to use and it looks good as well. As of right now I would highly recommend this for new sites.

Pets Kingdom

This app helped me a lot. As a new member in shopify business, this app simplified my work. Thanks for beautiful app

usafishinghunting

It is good apps your evrything shopify store and account. Congratiolations shopify create this apps sells.

sunvalley

I signed up for the free plan but were charged $ 15 from my account. I do not know why I have sent you many letters and I have not received a reply

December 2, 2019

Hi, I looked up your support history and I was not able to find any request sent in from your store. Can you please access your MailMunch account, click on Help button in the bottom right corner and create a support ticket with us from there. We would love to resolve any issues you might be facing.

Bayou Classic Depot

Used across multiple platforms and business websites to facilitate my marketing campaigns. Easy to use and very helpful user interface overall.