Mailchimp Forms , 1,492 reviews

4.5

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, seamless integration with Shopify, and excellent customer service. They find it easy to set up and value its features like pop-ups, email sign-ups, and social media links. The app is recognized for boosting traffic and conversions, expanding email lists, and managing marketing effectively. Merchants also commend its customization options for forms and emails, and its reporting feature for tracking email activity. Its speed, reliability, and problem-solving capabilities are also highly praised.

February 13, 2017

so far so good. Thank you guys..

Beezybeezhoney Gmail Com
September 3, 2023

it takes too long for the window to pop up once you are on the website

DOURO ORGANICS.
Portugal
8 months using the app
Mailmunch replied November 16, 2023

Hi Douro Organics, Apologies for the inconvenience. Would it be possible for you to reach out to us at "support@mailmunch.com" or through the live chat option available in your Mailmunch account so we can have this issue resolved for you?

I suspect this might be an issue with the loading delay set for the popover form or because of any background script running on your store which is taking too long to load.

October 11, 2020

Ho installato questa app principalmente per l'integrazione con MailChimp. Abbastanza semplice da settare.

AMAZING Jewelry
Italy
Mailmunch replied October 12, 2020

Hi, We appreciate the nice review you have left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us at any time through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account.

November 10, 2016

It was really easy to implement into Shopify

Eternal Reflections Crate
May 27, 2020

This app did exactly what I needed it to! Easy to use and set up with MailChimp and Shopify.

Covered In Cotton
December 1, 2019

I used this app to help me gain a fresh, new audience of candle lovers. I love the way that it integrates with Mailchimp.

True Esscents Candles
Mailmunch replied December 2, 2019

We appreciate the nice you review you have left us. If you require any assistance please let us know.

February 24, 2017

Very, very easy to implement in the webshop. You can see how many subscribers the app has collected. In our case we got twice as many the first two weeks.

Gronlykke Com
Denmark
July 9, 2020

Easy to use and its completely free. I don't have to struggle at all to apply this app, I recommend the app to anyone that wants to start a shopify store.

Mariana's Closet Artesanal Boutique
Mailmunch replied July 10, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us.

November 25, 2022

The app hasn't been very easy to use or intuitive, BUT after a long chat with Justin, he has helped me loads. He was very patient with me and VERY helpful! Thank you.

Magnificent Stanley
Mailmunch replied December 1, 2022

Hi Magnificent Stanley, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

December 9, 2020

If you can't afford the Pro/Premium account - then don't bother, this app is an absolute waste of your time (after taking forever to set it up, you have absolutely no options)

Don't Furr-get the Cat!
Mailmunch replied December 10, 2020

Hi Don't Furr-get the Cat!, Apologies for any inconvenience. All the features offered by Mailmunch have free variants available including all the form types with multiple templates for each form type, welcome email and fully automated Mailchimp integration. Only advance customization features are offered under premium plans.