Mailchimp Forms

Mailchimp Forms

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.4)
Developer
4.4
May 14, 2021

If you are using PageFly Landing pages you DONT WANT to use this. Very buggy app. Hope our refund, thank you!

The Lord Of The Magic
Mexico
Time spent using app: 1 day
Mailmunch replied August 23, 2021

Hi The Lord Of The Magic, We apologize for any inconvenience you had to face. A refund has been processed as per your wishes. We would definitely like to address any concerns you may have as well. We have also reached out to you directly to ensure everything is setup as per your requirements.

Edited May 13, 2021

I used this app for a few reasons. A pop up window on my website and to help send newsletter emails.

Look At Her
Time spent using app: 26 days
Mailmunch replied August 23, 2021

Hi Look At Her, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

May 10, 2021

Very difficult to use. This APP will require knowledge of the Mailchimp product. Not user friendly. The Get Support function is a joke. No one is attending to any questions. I have submitted numerous questions and zero reply for 7 days. There is not even an automated reply. Given that Mailchimp is providing automation customer experience, this is reflecting very badly on them. There is also such a confusion between the MailChimp related Shopify APP and the Mailchimp platform. This is causing a lot of confusion because when you install this APP, you must also sign up for the Mailchimp service from their platform too. And after you sign up, you will be directed to create campaign on their platform and not from the APP. The campaign you created from the APP and from the platform are not integrated. Almost impossible to find guideline or help tips in the APP or their platform. Resources are organized randomly and users have to search among 500+ documents. My experience and observation so far is that MailChimp is a very sophisticated software designed for developers to use. Very user-unfriendly for shop keepers to use directly. I was intending to try out the free plan before upgrading. Since this system is so difficult to use and confusing. I will have to find some other solutions. Now I also understand why freelancers are currently charging around $150 to help just to create a Mailchimp campaign because the system is so difficult.

Pawpawpal Pet Products
Singapore
Time spent using app: 3 days
Mailmunch replied May 11, 2021

Hi Pawpawpal Pet Products, Mailchimp no longer has their native Shopify app available. Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app is offered by Mailmunch. Mailmunch is an official integration partner for Mailchimp and we help store owners like yourself to connect their Shopify store with their Mailchimp account.

There was only one query sent to Mailmunch from your store which was promptly responded to. We have also reached out to you directly so we can address all of your concerns.

May 10, 2021

Just sent my first marketing campaign email to my subscribers. User friendly and helpful. The schedule feature is my favorite; it makes myself be organize.

Glitz Chica Boutique
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Mailmunch replied May 11, 2021

Hi Glitz Chica Boutique, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

April 30, 2021

added a pop up email opt in and this app walked me right through it. Easy-peasy. I am not a computer expert

The Hutchinson Island Quilt Company
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Mailmunch replied May 11, 2021

Hi The Hutchinson Island Quilt Company, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

April 23, 2021

It complicated app i will like to have my refund thank you. it say upgrate to use fututres you upgrate and then asking again for upgrate

Sarman Fashion - Wholesale Clothing Fashion Brand for Men from Canada
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Mailmunch replied May 11, 2021

Hi Sarman Fashion, It is our understanding that your issue was addressed and resolved to your satisfaction. Can you please confirm if that is the case?

April 23, 2021

Charged me twice and keep telling me im still not premium account. Now im paying 30$ a month and cant use anything or cancel my subscriptions, and no one will reply to me.

Crystal Cactus
Time spent using app: 12 months
Mailmunch replied April 23, 2021

Hi Crystal Cactus, Apologies for the inconvenience you had to face. A reply to your query has been sent and this issue has been resolved. Can you please check and confirm if that is the case?

April 10, 2021

very nice app. i will advise to other stores. fantastic items for my mail creation. I need this kind of forms to promote my business

cuffupstyle
Italy
Time spent using app: 7 months
Mailmunch replied May 11, 2021

Hi Cuffupstyle, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

April 9, 2021

I like the app so far. I was able to connect my website, create a landing page and a pop-up registration form easily. I will update my rating once I've used the app for more than a day.

ISellFunStuff.com
Time spent using app: 11 months
Mailmunch replied May 11, 2021

Hi ISellFunStuff, We hope you're liking your Mailmunch experience thus far. If you have any queries or face any issues, please feel free to reach out to us.

April 6, 2021

I used this app to start growing my email list for my new website. It is very beginner friendly and easy to use.

Sharp Holistic
Time spent using app: 6 months
Mailmunch replied May 11, 2021

Hi Sharp Holistic, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"