MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

by MailMunch

Grow your MailChimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Mondo Personalizzato

It’s a must , Try and verybrad Good... For start it’s perfect After Try but i Think it’s top, there insn’t best of This

Green Nut Products

I used this app to add pop-ups to my new site and it is so simple, so fun to use. I really like it a lot already. Thank you!

BeechTreePaper

The setup process was easy and made it simple to add a popup to my website, looking forward to growing my email list.

CoasterVault

This app is very helpful and will get the job done for your business! I believe this app will advance your business to the next level! Thank you.

January 2, 2020

We appreciate the nice you review you have left us. If you require any assistance please let us know.

Aviajas Jar

good app its increase the sales and improve the website look from a large number of people and so on

HigStreetStore

i want to use this app for my abadon payment cart . i give full ....................................

Under the sea

k,jhcjhfjhfkhfjhfgghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I Am She She is Rare

Easy to use app so far I am very satisfied with the options available. I am looking forward to using to grow my business

shoppingdk

It is an important program for every store and works great
this app is a comprehensive solution for enhancing customer engagement and growing a mailing list. very thorough and covers just about everything.

montessorifrance

i used it to send autoresponders mail for a ebook and its working verry well! easy and fast to do !!!

December 23, 2019